Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Killed 23 People In Two Days, Boko Haram Member Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed 23 People In Two Days, Boko Haram Member Confesses (464 Views)

444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Killed 23 People In Two Days, Boko Haram Member Confesses by miklos23: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2013
MIKAL MUMUNI, TOYIN ADEBAYO, Abuja, Gbenga Akingbule Ijagba, Maiduguri]

• I’m not sect’s sponsor – ANPP chair

The ongoing offensive by Borno State youths in fishing out Boko Haram members yesterday led to the capture of a sect member in Maiduguri, the state capital, who confessed to killing 23 persons in two days. Those said to have been killed by the suspect during the height of the Boko Haram insurgency included a village head and police officers, who were slaughtered, along with many other innocent civilians.

The Boko Haram member, who was captured at Ngomari ward ‘Bakin Borehole’ area of Maiduguri, was traced to the place by the youths, where he was said to have gone to fetch water. To read more click here:http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/06/27/i-killed-23-people-in-two-days-boko-haram-member-confesses/

(1) (Reply)

147 Illegal Immigrants Nabbed In Ondo / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike! / INEC Has No Reason To Deny APC Registration-acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.