Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,126 members, 7,977,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

Mercy Johnson Pays OJB Jezreel A Visit In Her N15million New L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Pays OJB Jezreel A Visit In Her N15million New L (653 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Pays OJB Jezreel A Visit In Her N15million New L by engrj(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2013
By now we all know that this Nollywood actress married rich, or even better: she married royalty.

Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi Okoji,e just acquired for her a brand new Lexus SUV with customized plate numbers “ODI WIFE.”

Coincidentally or not – the car was first sighted at the premises of ailing producer OJB Jezreel yesterday; the actress went to pay the ill producer a visit. Rumor has it that the endowed Nollywood actress made a generous donation to the plight of the producer.
To confirm what i have already reported, the ailing producer has managed to raise N3million so far.

Major contributors so far are Don Jazzy, Ruggedman and Mercy Johnson Okojie.

PLEASE SUPPORT OJB JEZREEL, SAVE MUSIC!!!!
http://www.informationng.com/2013/06/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson-pays-ojb-jezreel-a-visit-in-her-n15million-new-lexus-gx-460.html

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Signs Karen Igho As Ambassador / Dr Sid And Girl Friend Simi Osomo Get Engaged / Beverly Osu Made History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.