Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63936 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: U only know Ijebu as a name of a city in Nigeria but u doesn't know who is ur father? I guess ur one of those bastard children born by cheap love peddler ugly Ghanaian women in early 80's in Nigeria before Ghana Must Go saga. Village bastard.

@ bolded

Oh NAIRALAND MODERATORS! You never seize to amaze. When animals like this guy start insulting Ghanaians for no reason whatsoever, you take no action. However, when Ghanaians respond by insulting Nigerians in return, other Nigerians cry foul, and you mods start hiding Ghanaians comments and banning them. SMH!

BTW, this same Cusubaba thing claims his own mother is a Ghanaian woman from Upper East region of Ghana, so for all we know, he is one of the children he refers to in his own quote below:

"I guess ur one of those bastard children born by cheap love peddler ugly Ghanaian women in early 80's in Nigeria before Ghana Must Go saga."

What a character?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: South Africans should stop taking drugs, no one will sell to them. How does the drug even get into South Africa? No one asks these questions.
I have asked that very important question time without numbers in many SA threads. There is no single answer whatsoever provided by the South Africans who are quick to label Nigerians as peddling on drugs.

That will be an eye-opener the moment that question is answered. SA police are very corrupt , my friend. They are evil , murderers, r=a=p=i=s=t=s, etc.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by londoner: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
At the end of the day, as cases of innocent people being treated badly by police, (especially their own South African people), because they marry or have Nigerian friends, the more they are going to help the cause of Nigerians who are NOT criminals or wrong doers among them.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Do you realize Ghana has its own problems? Why don't you face it and leave Nigerians alone? Even Americans don't go this far in advising people, we have nothing to learh from Ghana, we don't aspire to be like Ghana. Get used to it. Who are you to advise people? Ghanaians have all those attributes too just that your small population makes it less notceable in the globe. Despite that, Ghanaians still managed to make a niche for themselves in juju scamming i.e. Sakawa boys. Ghana is among the top 10 nations in the world where internet scams emanate from, the biggest scammer the world has ever seen is a Ghanaian (forgotten his name). Once again, we have nothing to learn from Ghana.

All these happened when Nigerians started moving in.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

All these happened when Nigerians started moving in.

That's cool, in a twisted way grin
You mean your people couldn't even pull a simple scam, and you needed Nigerians to show you how?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
I really feel sad for Naija though cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I wonder how it feels to be a Nigerian? Thank God I am not one oooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God I am from BELOVED GHANA. May God continue to bless my homeland Ghana!

LOVE YOU GH kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:
I wonder how it feels to be a Nigerian?

Ask the likes of Dele Momodu, Femi Fani-Kayode, and TB Joshua, who own like half of your frigging country tongue

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Ask the likes of Dele Momodu, Femi Fani-Kayode, and TB Joshua, who own like half of your frigging country tongue

***YAWNS***
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

***YAWNS***

Yawn all you want, Charley. Just pay their rent, put your money in GT or Zenith, and enter the nearest Mr Biggs in Accra cheesy

6 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Yawn all you want, Charley. Just pay their rent, put your money in GT or Zenith, and enter the nearest Mr Biggs in Accra cheesy
hahaha he should also get a chilled bottle of Lacasera and a pack of Gala while making a call with Globacom. Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

grin grin grin grin What about I start by paying your rent first cheesy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

dead swagg undecided

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=AjanleKoko]

That's cool, in a twisted way grin
You mean your people couldn't even pull a simple scam, and you needed Nigerians to show you how? [/quote

What I mean is the majority of the guys doing 419 are Nigerians. Like 90% of the people. Imagine Ghana was never name in the top ten but Nigerians started moving in the 2000s and then bam Ghana top ten in 419. Go figure

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
scipher: dead swagg undecided

cool shocked shocked shocked

Point of correction, the GH Swagg is the SWAGEST SWAGG grin grin grin cheesy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

Oya come and pay na. grin
No be popularity contest. If you get the moni, bring am cheesy grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Oya come and pay na. grin
No be popularity contest. If you get the moni, bring am cheesy grin

grin grin grin No problem bro. Just state your bank account and your rent is paid.

ONE LUV! smiley
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo: What I mean is the majority of the guys doing 419 are Nigerians. Like 90% of the people. Imagine Ghana was never name in the top ten but Nigerians started moving in the 2000s and then bam Ghana top ten in 419. Go figure

So, one more thing to thank us for. Else how da heck would anyone would know Ghana was even a country? grin

BTW, I'm strongly suspecting you liked your own post embarassed That is so lame, akin to giving yourself a high-five grin

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kildran: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

cool shocked shocked shocked

Point of correction, the GH Swagg is the SWAGEST SWAGG grin grin grin cheesy

Well Mr. Ghanaian, everyone knows that Ghanaians are slow very slow at that. Even your girls cant get enough of our sweet mouth. They rush us like fried plantain and we use them like tissue paper. U guys are nt as brainy as we are. So what is your point? An average Nigerian is richer than the average ghanaian..... We are making more money out of Ghana than ghanaians, what is ur point? Granted Ghanaians are nice people, but so what? What does that teach us?

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

So, one more thing to thank us for. Else how da heck would anyone would know Ghana was even a country? grin

BTW, I'm strongly suspecting you liked your own post embarassed That is so lame, akin to giving yourself a high-five grin

@ bolded

I did cheesy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

grin grin grin No problem bro. Just state your bank account and your rent is paid.

ONE LUV! smiley

Is it the GT one or Zenith one you want?

[s][size=3pt]Not like there are other banks in GH abi[/size][/s]

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded

I did cheesy

See why Charleyz suck? angry
How can you give yourself a high-five? embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I don't think he did, I know why you think so, his post is so stupid you wonder why anyone would like it. Permit me to introduce his brother to you...............GHswagg

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oh! He already confirmed it.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Is it the GT one or Zenith one you want?

[s]Not like there are other banks in GH abi[/s]

Any of them would do. So you live in beloved Ghana? cheesy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
I heard that Electricity supply is so abundant in Ghana that yo can get elctrocuted just walking on the streets, but what have they done with it? They still rely on a country they claim has no electricity for most of their products and services. Almost half of the banks in Ghana are Nigerian banks, a major telecommunications service provider in Ghana is a Nigerian company. With all the electricity they have they still import products (uncountable) manufactured by companies running on generator. What a deadly irony.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH Swagg:

Any of them would do. So you live in beloved Ghana? cheesy

At all.
But since you do, you can just pay into those banks, and I'm sure to get it.
Can I send you money through any Ghanaian bank. Erm . . . are there any Ghanaian banks? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigeria Exported $113 million Non-oil Products to Ghana in 2011. These are just the registered transactions.
Cosmetics, footwear, textiles, confectionaries, insecticides, plastic (empty bottles) , electric cables, food and beverages, including noodles are all exported to Ghana. Add pharmaceutical products and cement to that list. For a country that doesn't have electricity, it's so ironic.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-exports-n17-5bn-non-oil-products-to-ghana-in-2011/123020/

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I would rather not being known than to be known negatively. Like I said y'all brought all these discrimination unto yourself, y'all wants to be popular at all cause even if it puts your content at great disadvantage. The nigerian mind, is high time y'all got your priorities straight and stop bringing africa name to shame. Ghana is known for positive reasons not negative.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: You can't even spell 'writing' so what's your hope of writing properly. Are you ashamed of Botswana? See how long it took you to reveal your country and you still couldn't spell it out fully. Be proud of your own country you South African wannabe idîot.
grin grin grin grin

You call Nigeria "Naija" and we call Botwana "Bots" dear, why would I be ashamed of Bots? Are for real do you even know the country? cheesy cheesy And by the way do not tell me that you are soo blinded by hatred that you cannot recognise a typo when you see one? Calm down, please. tongue
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:
grin grin grin grin

You call Nigeria "Naija" and we call Botwana "Bots" dear, why would I be ashamed of Bots? Are for real do you even know the country? cheesy cheesy And by the way do not tell me that you are soo blinded by hatred that you cannot recognise a typo when you see one? Calm down, please. tongue
You can't even spell the name of your so called country. SMH

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: I don't think he did, I know why you think so, his post is so stupid you wonder why anyone would like it. Permit me to introduce his brother to you...............GHswagg

Of course he didn't like his own post. Who (non Nigerian) wouldn't like that post. A post like that calls for million likes. But hey, this is a Nigerian forum so....

I liked it because it's the Gospel truth, and you know it too cheesy

Read is again below:

"What I mean is the majority of the guys doing 419 are Nigerians. Like 90% of the people. Imagine Ghana was never name in the top ten but Nigerians started moving in the 2000s and then bam Ghana top ten in 419. Go figure"

I give it a million likes grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: so u are a bot bot bot nbot grin botswanain,pls where is that bush located ! grin ,never quote me again,u ugly she-male,crawl back to that unknown jungle of urs called bot grin bot grin botswana , i here by banned u from this forum,never show ur face again when serious,nation are arguing,u have no right to comment,ok?? grin

ur mother toto there,u ugly bald headed she-boon from botswana...villager

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Madness, that is the reason Nigeria's 70% population still lives in poverty. Theres madness all around. Madness, madness, dear Lord madness in humungous propotions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.