Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls (640 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls by MorrisFrank(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
DEAR GIRLS

I heard u like Bad boys.those boys who act like thet don't kia abt Yhu,which makes U try harder to make them like you.those boys who wouldn't reply to ur text until later on,which mks u wait around &miss him more.those boys who act distant from you.which makes u try harder to get their Attention..those boys who know that they can get a lot of Gurls,which mks you more afraid to lose them.Those boys who wid show u they are interested One day then act Different the next day,which mks u too confused to make the decision to leave him.Those boys who make you fall for them bt they can Careless which makes you stuck coz u kia toomuch..Has anyone eva Told u u deserve betta dan that ?You probably have&you knw wat?its abt tym u realize that if a GUY likes you,he wll meet you Halfway...Simple as that...Don't settle for a Bad Boy when you deserve a Good Boy...

Sincerely A guy who Cares
Re: Girls by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
DEAR GIRLS

Yes we know most of you are confused beings and masochists, we know sometimes that things that seem irrational makes sense to you people. You are entitled to love a bad boy, there's nothing wrong in that, after all everyone has a right to be miserable. But please after the heart-break, do us a favour; don't generalize by saying "all men are the same". Thanks and also don't expect some of us in the friend zone to be waiting forever, we pretty much hooking up with a girl who is more reasonable and "less screwed up".

Yours Faithfully
Re: Girls by samuel3818: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Morris Frank: DEAR GIRLS

I heard u like Bad boys.those boys who act like thet don't kia abt Yhu,which makes U try harder to make them like you.those boys who wouldn't reply to ur text until later on,which mks u wait around &miss him more.those boys who act distant from you.which makes u try harder to get their Attention..those boys who know that they can get a lot of Gurls,which mks you more afraid to lose them.Those boys who wid show u they are interested One day then act Different the next day,which mks u too confused to make the decision to leave him.Those boys who make you fall for them bt they can Careless which makes you stuck coz u kia toomuch..Has anyone eva Told u u deserve betta dan that ?You probably have&you knw wat?its abt tym u realize that if a GUY likes you,he wll meet you Halfway...Simple as that...Don't settle for a Bad Boy when you deserve a Good Boy...

Sincerely A guy who Cares
;DI laughed, honestly. You really got it, that's what they want. I decided to start acting that way and guess what...the girl is all over me. Sometimes i think faking emotions and pretending like she doesn't exist actually helps keep her to yourself
Re: Girls by samuel3818: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
pc guru: DEAR GIRLS

Yes we know most of you are confused beings and masochists, we know sometimes that things that seem irrational makes sense to you people. You are entitled to love a bad boy, there's nothing wrong in that, after all everyone has a right to be miserable. But please after the heart-break, do us a favour; don't generalize by saying "all men are the same". Thanks and also don't expect some of us in the friend zone to be waiting forever, we pretty much hooking up with a girl who is more reasonable and "less screwed up".

Yours Faithfully

smiley sincerely, you would make a good observer. I doubt if this post would still have any effect cos 'what will be will be'

(1) (Reply)

Whay Would You Do? / The Engagement Ring / Why Do Ladies Prefer 200 Naira airtime To 200 Naira Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.