Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is There A Fee To Pickup Packages In Ondo? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There A Fee To Pickup Packages In Ondo? (447 Views)

China Tour Agency,best Professional Tour Packages In China / 24 Hours Nonstop Rainfall In Ondo / Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Fee To Pickup Packages In Ondo? by CassToGo: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
I sent some packages to someone in Ondo. They shipped via priority mail - international through the u.s. post office. I paid quite a bit of money to ship them. He tells me he was required to pay in order to receive them and that is their system over there. Is this true? Is there a fee to collect your packages from the U.S. to Nigeria?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Is There A Fee To Pickup Packages In Ondo? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2013
I am not sure but I doubt. It might be due to the corruption of the workers delivering it or something but you should go to their office (where you sent it) to make an official complaint
Re: Is There A Fee To Pickup Packages In Ondo? by Gboliwe: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2013
CassToGo: I sent some packages to someone in Ondo. They shipped via priority mail - international through the u.s. post office. I paid quite a bit of money to ship them. He tells me he was required to pay in order to receive them and that is their system over there. Is this true? Is there a fee to collect your packages from the U.S. to Nigeria?

Thanks in advance.

plenty money o. They will even give you a receipt after the package has been weighed.
I received a PS, a laptop and two fones and paid N22k to the postoffice in Owerri last year November. Back then in sch, we paid for delivery of books from abroad. The sender already paid to have it delivered but that one wasnt it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Win A Competition On Facebook / Yobe Massacre: An Indescribable Tragedy - Orji Kalu / The Disappearance Of Uche Osuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.