Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal (500 Views)

2014 World Cup: 25 French-born Players Play AGAINST France! / Mikel Cleared To Play Against Cote D'ivoire / Cruyff Names Star-studded Team Of Barcelona Players To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal by BYXplicit(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
After Conceding 24 Goals In Confed Cup, Tahiti Challenges Arsenal

After winning many admirers during the Confederations Cup, Tahiti are hoping to build on their experience of playing top teams – and have approached Arsenal on Twitter to arrange a friendly.

The Oceania nation let in 24 goals in three matches at the Confederations Cup in Brazil, and were eliminated in the group stages. But their willingness to push forward and try and score goals, despite the constant thrashings they received, meant many fans took the minnows to their heart.

Tahiti’s Football Association hope they can use the goodwill that has been shown towards them to arrange more games against big sides and have taken to Twitter to ask teams for matches – starting with Arsenal.

‘@Arsenal Do you accept to play a friendly against our selection?,’ they tweeted.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/27/after-conceding-24-goals-in-confed-cup-tahiti-challenges-arsenal/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal by donem: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
I almost see this as an insult to Arsenal, why Arsenal outa all the clubs? Lol
Re: Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
donem: I almost see this as an insult to Arsenal, why Arsenal outa all the clubs? Lol

i bet tahiti will win too!
haha! Arsenal suxx
Re: Thaiti Wants To Play Against Arsenal by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
donem: I almost see this as an insult to Arsenal, why Arsenal outa all the clubs? Lol
You can imagine that...

(1) (Reply)

Dark Pc Game Download New Releas / BREAKING NEWS: Andy Murray Beats Djocovic In Wimbledon Finals / Ronaldo Commits Future To Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.