Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,471 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. (1070 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by carzola(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
I just donated my kidney to ojb and why is it not every way on the internet? Is all the crap news of who donated 5m, or who bought a car and forgot to donate, or a sick woman saying the donation is suspiscious, or a married actress still behaving like a kid showing off her new ride in the name of donation, who is the true hero the one that donated the kidney or the once that donated money!..? You all get the point by now so stop hyping artist that donated money and celebrate the person that gave up his kidney and also pray for OJB to have a smooth operation..
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Eneze1(f): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
really?
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Tejufemi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
it can't be true................ shocked shocked
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
carzola: I just donated my kidney to ojb and why is it not every way on the internet? Is all the crap news of who donated 5m, or who bought a car and forgot to donate, or a sick woman saying the donation is suspiscious, or a married actress still behaving like a kid showing off her new ride in the name of donation, who is the true hero the one that donated the kidney or the once that donated money!..? You all get the point by now so stop hyping artist that donated money and celebrate the person that gave up his kidney and also pray for OJB to have a smooth operation..
look at this ahmed musa.. Shut up , liar
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin lol
Na so?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Seriously, the way people rant abt this OJB's stuff is quite annoying!!! How much did he donate when the likes of Funke, Ngozi had their operation? How many pple did he help when the going was good? Do you know how many poor pregnant women that die in hospitals everyday, for not bn able to come up with 2500 naira deposit? How about the poor kids that have got hole in their hearts, and not even sure when and where their next meal is gonna come from?Do you know how many sick and poor pple all these celebrities take care of in their respective families?
And here we are, for weeks, ranting and forcing people to part with their hard earned on someone who probably blew his on women, parties, drinks, weeds and co, not forgeting that he's got 2 wives.
And I ask again how many people did he help when the going was smooth?

Oya 3,2,1 thumb down comments start rolling, buh you know what I don't give a hoot....that's my candid opinion right up there.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by m003: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
ROSYL: Seriously, the way people rant abt this OJB's stuff is quite annoying!!! How much did he donate when the likes of Funke, Ngozi had their operation? How many pple did he help when the going was good? Do you know how many poor pregnant women that die in hospitals everyday, for not bn able to come up with 2500 naira deposit? How about the poor kids that have got hole in their hearts, and not even sure when and where their next meal is gonna come from?Do you know how many sick and poor pple all these celebrities take care of in their respective families?
And here we are, for weeks, ranting and forcing people to part with their hard earned on someone who probably blew his on women, parties, drinks, weeds and co, not forgeting that he's got 2 wives.

Oya 3,2,1 thumb down comments start rolling, buh you know what I don't give a hoot....that's my candid opinion right up there.
he was good in his own way he did free productions for many musicians
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by carzola(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
ROSYL: Seriously, the way people rant abt this OJB's stuff is quite annoying!!! How much did he donate when the likes of Funke, Ngozi had their operation? How many pple did he help when the going was good? Do you know how many poor pregnant women that die in hospitals everyday, for not bn able to come up with 2500 naira deposit? How about the poor kids that have got hole in their hearts, and not even sure when and where their next meal is gonna come from?Do you know how many sick and poor pple all these celebrities take care of in their respective families?

somebody is geting the point here!.. If it was mama seun that needed a transplant she would be seen as one of those beggers!. But in this case its a compitition of who donates the most money..
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Mustay(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013

If you give charity to someone then you shouldn’t thereafter remind that person of what you did. This would cause him embarrassment and shame. A person should also not expect anything in return for what he has given. To do any of these things is an indication that the person did not give the charity solely for the sake of Allah (swt), which is how it should be done. These acts can nullify the good deed of giving charity – there would no longer be any reward for it. . .

When a person gives charity in order to show off to people and to brag and boast about his generosity. A person who does this is only fooling himself because to act in this way is nothing but foolishness. He gives charity and thinks that he will get reward for it and feels good about himself, but in reality his deeds are worthless. This is because he had no sincerity – his desire was only to be seen by people, so therefore he will achieve that but in the Hereafter It will not benefit him.

smiley
http://tmr123./khutbahs/transcripts/sadaqah/
Re: Nairalander Donates Kidney To OJB. by Popowaa: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Attention seeking mofo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Under 30 Worlds Celebrties Highest Earners According To Forbes List 2013 / Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Tatto Baring, Daring Dress / Wizkid Lookin__________? Fill In The Gap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.