Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

NFF Chairman Goofed Again! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Chairman Goofed Again! (608 Views)

NFF Chairman - Amaju Pinnick With His Beautiful Family! / I'm Ready To Resign As NFF Chairman - Pinnick / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g...amaju Pinnick Is The New Nff Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Chairman Goofed Again! by oloriooko(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
I watched Soccer Africa last night on SuperSport where NFF chairman, Aminu Maigari was interviewed.

In the interview, the FA gaffer said the Super eagles belonged to the country and Keshi could not be the only person responsible for the team's selection. Furthermore, he said he was skeptical about Keshis' inclusion of local players in the Super Eagles.

On set yesterday, Udoh, idah and the Ivorien guy all condemned Maigaris' statement pointing out that if Keshi is not given the right to select his team then why was he employed. Also, they condemned the statement he made about our local players' inclusion in the national team as unacceptable as this meant the local league he chairs is irrelevant.

I am so disappointed at the NFF guy, its apparent that the problem with our football is the NFF.

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Tottenham's Beautiful New Jersey / Official:gareth Bale Joins Madrid For World Record Fee Of £86million / New Social Networking Site For Football Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.