Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company (2322 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hello everyone..... Pls has anyone heard from Hewlette Packard (HP). I received a call from one of the recruiters about a week ago for Phone interview and was told i will hear from dem soon. But i haven't gotten any invite since then. Is anyone having the same experience in the house? pls i need ur sincere comment. Thanx n God bless...
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by yuiop(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Next time put a question mark at d end of ur sentence
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Is that the answer to my question? PUNK!!
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Fizix: Hello everyone..... Pls has anyone heard from Hewlette Packard (HP). I received a call from one of the recruiters about a week ago for Phone interview and was told i will hear from dem soon. But i haven't gotten any invite since then. Is anyone having the same experience in the house? pls i need ur sincere comment. Thanx n God bless...

Haven't heard from them. When did you apply?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2013
Sometime late may and havn't heard from them since after the fone interview. Did u also applied?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Kidman03(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
yuiop: Next time put a question mark at d end of ur sentence

Hmmmm. I wonder why you are on this thread if you can't answer a simple question even if you think there isn't a punctuation, like a "question mark." (UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, THERE IS ONE)

You must be having a bad day...
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hehe... thanx mr kidman. Am glad there are peeps with functioning eyes here not that PUNK. He could not answer my question ooo but he could observe punctuations, He needs his brain thoroughly examined i suppose.
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by stevenhill(f): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why the insult? Sometimes ‎​i wonder why some people are so bitter. you should have put a question mark on your topic, that's what he meant & ‎​i fill the same way too. The name calling and abuse was totally un called for.

1 Like

Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Heheh.. what is that ur name again ooo.... Stevenhill or stevenmountain or stevenvalley.. If u too dont have any answer to the question den go hide that ur 3310 u r battling with to log on to NL. Some peeps here don't have anytin meaningful to say than to raise issues where there is non.. Abeg faceoff jor..rubish!!
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by masagoody(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
stevenhill: Why the insult? Sometimes ‎​i wonder why some people are so bitter. you should have put a question mark on your topic, that's what he meant & ‎​i fill the same way too. The name calling and abuse was totally un called for.
some persons are never wrong...
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Heheheh na u sabi
masagoody:
some persons are never wrong...
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by masagoody(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fizix: Heheheh na u sabi
lols... Back to the topic jare. When did u apply, was it for the recent trainee stuff that ended last month?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
masagoody:
lols... Back to the topic jare. When did u apply, was it for the recent trainee stuff that ended last month?
Yeah its the very last one. U heard about it too?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by masagoody(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fizix:
Yeah its the very last one. U heard about it too?
i also applied. I wasnt expecting a response this early. Anyway, the earlier the better. I just hope we get considered.
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2013
okk. Maybe i should give an idea of what they may ask when they call u incase they call at any time. or u don't need it?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by masagoody(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2013
Fizix: okk. Maybe i should give an idea of what they may ask when they call u incase they call at any time. or u don't need it?
haba, how i no go need it.. U can drop it here, or wat do u think?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2013
masagoody:
haba, how i no go need it.. U can drop it here, or wat do u think?
Simple questions though, but need detail explanation. All they asked me was about the number of projects i'v done, how i did them, when, and if it was a personal or group project. B4 then they will want to know ur names, ur discipline, names of school(s) u'v graduated from and ur age. From the way they asked their questions, it seems they are even with a copy of the cv u uploaded, so be careful the way u asnwer them cos they will keep checking as u answer them. The project aspects really took time. seems they are very much intrested in that area. I was on fone for 2hrs with the lady in question.
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by masagoody(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2013
Fizix:
Simple questions though, but need detail explanation. All they asked me was about the number of projects i'v done, how i did them, when, and if it was a personal or group project. B4 then they will want to know ur names, ur discipline, names of school(s) u'v graduated from and ur age. From the way they asked their questions, it seems they are even with a copy of the cv u uploaded, so be careful the way u asnwer them cos they will keep checking as u answer them. The project aspects really took time. seems they are very much intrested in that area. I was on fone for 2hrs with the lady in question.
wow, thanks for the headups. Was it school project? Or normal programs you organised? Meaning it should be like a proper interview preparation. Thanks alot
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by ssemire(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2013
stevenhill: Why the insult? Sometimes ‎​i wonder why some people are so bitter. you should have put a question mark on your topic, that's what he meant & ‎​i fill the same way too. The name calling and abuse was totally un called for.

baby, you 'fill' the same way too? i should come empty you love

1 Like

Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2013
masagoody:
wow, thanks for the headups. Was it school project? Or normal programs you organised? Meaning it should be like a proper interview preparation. Thanks alot
Well, i think that will depend on you. If you have any other project aside ur schl work u can explain also but as for me, it was all about my school project. I had three which i explained to details. The interviewer is abit soft though, white peeps have their own ways of doing things. But i strongly advice u reflect abit on ur project work at schl. They will want to know if u did it yourself or if someone did it for u. They have ideas about any science based project from my observation.
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
I applied too; haven't gotten any response from them, though. Has anyone else heard from them?
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by emmy001: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2013
I'm really interested to apply for this job too, please can anyone help with there official website? not even sure if the recruitment exercise is still going on
Re: Management Trainee @ Hp Technology Company by Fizix: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yeah it closed since last month.

(1) (Reply)

S&C Nigeria Limited / British American Tobacco Plc Management Trainees Recruitment 2015 / Dailyjobpost247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.