Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? (565 Views)

0wn A Piece Of Land In This Fast Developing Part Of Lagos / Quick Sale: 2plots Of Land In A Developing Part Of Ofada / Well Sited Land In A Fast Developing Part Of Benin Goin For 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? by TBabauct: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dear All,
Kindly let me know if a budget of N3 - N5 million will get a plot of land in a developing part of Lagos.
I mean land that is not under government acquisition and has good papers (possibly a C of O) .
Also, which areas in Lagos would be the best to buy land at this time for someone who intend to leave in his house in 3 years from now? (considering the budget above)
In developmental terms, what do we expect for these areas : Ajah, Ikorodu, Ibafo/ Mowe/ Magboro?
Thanks for attending to my enquiries.
Re: Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? by Edenitis(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ajah is no. 1

Plenty of possibilities exist to fit your budget from Sangotedo to Eleko Junction.

Let me know if you are interested in Ajah and i will assist you.
Re: Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? by TBabauct: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2013
Thanks Edenitis,

Can you post available ones in Ajah (with prices, types of documents and pictures) ?
Re: Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? by TBabauct: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thanks Edenitis,

Can you post available ones in Ajah ( with prices, types of documents and pictures)?
Re: Land In Developing Part Of Lagos For N3 - N5 Million ? by abiolaope: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
I HAVE AT THE BACK OF GOLDEN PARK ESTATE, SANGOTEDO AREA WITH C OF O. THE OWNER HAS THREE PLOTS THAT HE WANTS TO SELL TOGETHER BEFORE, BUT HE CAN SELL ONE FOR YOU. THE LOCATION IS GOOD. THERE ARE BUILDINGS BOTH AT THE FRONT AND SIDES OF THE LAND. FOR INSPECTION CONTACT BIOLA ON 08062977251

(1) (Reply)

Get A Plot Of Land With #500k Only / Stop Paying Rent! Become A Landord With Just #100,000 / Big Warehouse For Sale @ Ikeja Lagos Mainland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.