Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,811 members, 7,909,106 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Something To Think About - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Something To Think About (842 Views)

Tips On How To Think Out Of The Box / Things To Think About For Those Who Wants To B Successful / Unemployed People Should Start To Think Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something To Think About by Biliamin(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2008
I got this from my boss and I thought it worths sharing among the intelligent nairalanders. To me, it really worths thinking about and if one can read deeper meaning to it, it may change ones life.

Erastus Akingbola of intercontinental bank recently delivered a lecture on INVESTMENT and identified 5 key issues on the topic:
1. An employee can never be rich
2. Plan yourself out of employment- have a 5 year plan
3. Have a dream and plan for achieving that dream
4. Promotion is a way of entraping the best employee
5. Job security is a bondage, no one can promise a job security.

Isn't this worth thinking about?

Dont forget, wages will make a living while profit will make you a fortune.

Think out of the box NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Share this among your friends and the loved ones.
Re: Something To Think About by fadson: 2:24am On May 21, 2008
Biliamin:

I got this from my boss and I thought it worths sharing among the intelligent nairalanders. To me, it really worths thinking about and if one can read deeper meaning to it, it may change ones life.

Erastus Akingbola of intercontinental bank recently delivered a lecture on INVESTMENT and identified 5 key issues on the topic:
1. An employee can never be rich
2. Plan yourself out of employment- have a 5 year plan
3. Have a dream and plan for achieving that dream
4. Promotion is a way of entraping the best employee
5. Job security is a bondage, no one can promise a job security.

Isn't this worth thinking about?

Dont forget, wages will make a living while profit will make you a fortune.

Think out of the box NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Share this among your friends and the loved ones.

Thanks alot for sharing this priceless and thought-provoking piece. God bless u real good
Re: Something To Think About by Biliamin(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2008
Thanks and you.
Re: Something To Think About by bukiboy(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2008
Hi,

I was fortunate to realise this sometimes back which made me wrote the next few lines,

Hi Nairalanders,

I have heard the phrase many times but never pay attention to it, until the impact was getting unbearable. I used to have the notion that the only way to wealth is by going to school, getting good grades and getting a well paying job.

I cant claim to be too smart or more intelligent, but I was opportune to stumble on an important coded information that gave me an insight to what the whole “rat race’ is all about.

Then, I resolve within me that in no time I have to get out of it, on second thought I thought about other people that are still in the rat race and have not realize or maybe believe they don’t have another opportunity to survive without their wage or salary I decided to share this information with others after all, I got to know more about it from people as well.

My ultimate goal is to help people live the lives their hearts aspire to, and to make the world a better place. I don’t talk politics (as I say here, my political party is the forever living), and I rarely rant and rave. That said, the Rat Race is a powerful thing, and it takes some Rebellion to deal with it. Here’s to yours!

Feel free to mail, sms or call me for more information, no flashing please.

Rebelliously,

bukky SONUBI
PHCN Project Coordinator│MTN NIGERIA CPG HQ│7th Floor Golden Plaza│Cell: +234 803 2009396│Email: bukkys@mtnnigeria.net

"you are a product of your thought"

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Define A Fulfilled Life? / Things They NEVER Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / Dupsy Abiola(mko Abiola's Daughter) On Dragons Den Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.