Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,491 members, 7,971,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Want Osaze Odemwingie Back, Keshi Confesses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Osaze Odemwingie Back, Keshi Confesses (845 Views)

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Osaze Odemwingie Back, Keshi Confesses by Coldplayz2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Stephen Keshi has revealed that Peter Odemwingie
still has a role to play in the Nigerian team and if he
plans on returning, he is highly welcomed.
The West Brom striker has not played for the Super
Eagles since February 2011 and was omitted by
coach stephen Keshi from the team that represented
Nigeria at the African Cup of Nations.
After missing out from the National team, the striker
took to twitter and expressed his feelings by blasting
the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), he even
launched an attack on Joseph Yobo.
As if that was not enough, He (Odemwingie) was
involved in a disgraceful act in England when he tried
to force a transfer from West Brom to QPR without
the agreement of both clubs.
This led to the hostile reception of Odemwingie at
West Brom, where the fans booed him while playing.
But Keshi has insisted the.... Read more www.allsoccerplanet.com/2013/06/28/odemwingie-still-has-nigeria-future-says-keshi/

(1) (Reply)

Chrisepisodes1987..com / Abou Trika Has Announced His Retirement After Loss To Ghana. / Chelsea Ready To Sign Lionel Messi With 116€ Next Year Transfer Window.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.