Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman (509 Views)

Wedding Photos From Uchenna Ezenna Daughter Of Orange Drugs Chairman To Gboneme / Juliet Ibrahim With Nomoreloss Of OJB's Committee / Prince Jide Kosoko Tipped As Chairman Of The Organizing Committee Of Ekoiff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman by Tundecool(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
I can't
categorically give you the figures
the Celebs have donated but what
I can tell u as the valid statement
is that the following Celebrities
are the only ones that ve
contributed so far to this
Cause...Namely:
Don Jazzy
Chief Dele Momodu
Iyanya
Mercy Johnson
Ruggedman
Vector
Psquare
Julius Agwu
He also stated CLEARLY that the
Rumoured Figures ain't true as
been speculated, as at 8am this
morning, all that the team has
been able to gather so far is N8M
and nothing more....
So Let's get ourselves Enlightened
and STOP spreading further
UNVERIFIED bc's about someone
donating N7M, N3M, N5M and
All....."
My Friend and brother OJB yet
needs your support to make the
16m naira needed for the kidney
transplant. God Bless you all. OJB
can be reached on 08039675699
for those who want to donate.
Regards.- Dr. ChukwuDumebi
Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.
Pin:33175219.
Re: Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman by redcliff: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=14pt]i hate what the Nigeria internet SPace has become... Its so appalling [/size]
Re: Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman by wbankz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Who are we to believe n who iz dis chief again?? U sure say dem scammers neva hijack dis process like dis?? Naija i hail o

1 Like

Re: Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman by Blitz4real(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
very small money these men are contributing since then.very bad of them,all waiting for him to die so them go open their big mouth wide to sing tribute.But God wont allow that.has for those posting these what they are not sure why not confirm very well b4 u guys put us on high key..i have been hailling d banj nt knowing he has done anything.
Re: Word From Nomorloss... #saveojb Committee Chairman by redcliff: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Blitz4real: very small money these men are contributing since then.very bad of them,all waiting for him to die so them go open their big mouth wide to sing tribute.But God wont allow that.has for those posting these what they are not sure why not confirm very well b4 u guys put us on high key..i have been hailling d banj nt knowing he has done anything.

What about you? What about you? If 100,000 people contribute N160, done deal, if 16,000 people contirbute N1000, done deal too.

(1) (Reply)

OJB Admits His Operation Would Cost $55k As Queried By Juliet Ibrahim / Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release / Rita Dominic: City People's 'face Of Nollywood' Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.