Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,035 members, 7,931,547 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre (7572 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by dolphinife: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2013
What is my governor doing sef, I mean olusegun mimiko? The man has turned himself to a bastard of sort. The man has never use his office to attract any industry to Ondo state. What he does is to construct a roundabout with a fountain and the mumu people would go and snap there.

What a wasted state and wasted bigots

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2013
Go Fashola!!! I am dancing Azonton! cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Itoroetti(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2013
Eko Ile:

Or any other village governor in that area apart from Amaechi..

Keep decieving urself with lies

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Gbawe: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2013
naptu2: We also need massive public enlightenment campaign to get people to use these centres. One major problem we have is that people bypass these centres and go straight to the general hospitals for every little ailment they have, thereby over stretching facilities at the general hospitals.

Indeed. This model is very important as a way of delivering localised healthcare that is adequate. I think LGA administrators must especially key into the need to create awareness about these centres.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by dasparrow: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Good job Uncle Fashola
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2013
naturalwaves:

Can U please explain to me what that Governor is doing up there. I have been seeing this picture all around. His he controlling traffic or what?

He is saving cost by directing traffic himself grin grin
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by juman(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wonderful.

Primary health care (PHC) is indeed important.

There are many many PHC buildings in the States but they always not functioning.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by EmperorOlu: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
dolphinife: What is my governor doing sef, I mean olusegun mimiko? The man has turned himself to a bastard of sort. The man has never use his office to attract any industry to Ondo state. What he does is to construct a roundabout with a fountain and the mumu people would go and snap there.

What a wasted state and wasted bigots

How is Ondo politics,i am thinking of coming there to contest for a political position?
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Garrithe1st: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
naturalwaves:

Can U please explain to me what that Governor is doing up there. I have been seeing this picture all around. His he controlling traffic or what?

You're right.

He's doing the job of "Yellow Fever"..

cheesy
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by anonimi: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Are Primary Health Centres the responsibility of state or local governments as per the 4th Schedule of the 1999 constitution
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by jeebz: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good work Fashola. I passes through Obalende yesterday night, I was amazed at the splendor . He's working but he can do more. Eko Ile please tell oga at the top that his local council development area chairmen are not doing anything, For 6 years of leadership, I score him 45%.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Omexonomy: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
pistol: One direct result of shouting oneself hoarse over any step that fashola takes is that as we continue in this misguided form of hero worship,
We loose focus of the tangible,
and we find ourselves with the crowd and mediocrity finally takes its place.
Mind you am not hating,
But you guys should at least give it some rest.

You guys are loosing the plot,
Every body is becoming fatigued of " fashola hero worship syndrome" that you guys are promoting.

you get chance to answer them. When i visited the hospital the only drug i saw was paracetamol. They will write a prescription for you and go and by it outside. (glorified chemist).
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by jeebz: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good work Fashola. I passed through Obalende yesterday night, I was amazed at the splendor . He's working but he can do more. Eko Ile please tell oga at the top that his local council development area chairmen are not doing anything, For 6 years of leadership, I score him 45%.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by cyril10(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please don't compare Fashola with Amaechi because they are miles apart in terms of the development of their respective states. Amaechi's developmental strides are over hyped, the schools he built was in his first tenure, how about other infrastructural developments. The money that comes to rivers government coffers can not be compared with what gets to the Lagos state government yet Fashola is still trying his best to make Lagos a better place even in his second tenure.

Why is Amaechi not working in his second tenure, what is the problem, or is it only schools that are needed in rivers? Lagos is bigger than Por-harcourt yet Fashola is performing above Amaechi, there are no road network in Port-harcourt when it rains there are floods every where. The monorail he has sunk billions of naira on is not more than 2 kilometers yet the completion is still a far cry, if it is GEJ now people would have insulted the hell out of him.

Compare Fashola's monorail and that of Amaechi and you will understand that Amaechi doesn't know what he is really doing.

People should take time to analyse the real sincere commitment of these state governors before commending or criticising them. Mind you i leave in Port-harcourt.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Omexonomy: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
naptu2: When the government completes a project, they make it public so that citizens (taxpayers) will know what's being done with their funds. These citizens will also be the people who will use these facilities, but they can't use the facilities if they don't know about them.

Some people will say that the government is not doing anything if these things are not publicised.

Indeed, I think that, rather than complaining, we should encourage other public officials to publicise their accomplishments.
what about the tolled bridge and lekki expresway being built by taxpayers money.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by naptu2: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
jeebz: Good work Fashola. I passed through Obalende yesterday night, I was amazed at the splendor . He's working but he can do more. Eko Ile please tell oga at the top that his local council development area chairmen are not doing anything, For 6 years of leadership, I score him 45%.

MAN! Obalende is WOW! What's happening there is unbelievable!
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by naptu2: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Omexonomy: what about the tolled bridge and lekki expresway being built by taxpayers money.

What about them? I use them all the time. (By the way, the expressway is being built with a loan, not taxpayers money and it's being done by a private company).
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by eaglechild: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Gbawe:

Indeed. This model is very important as a way of delivering localised healthcare that is adequate. I think LGA administrators must especially key into the need to create awareness about these centres.
Just hope he doesn't wake up one morning from Tinubu's phone call and sack all doctors.
Good development though.
I also need commendation for brushing my teeth and taking my bath this morning.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by dolphinife: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
EmperorOlu:

How is Ondo politics,i am thinking of coming there to contest for a political position?

If u are looking for first class MUMUs, go to Ondo State. The people, despite their level of sophistication and education, they are the most backward set of Yoruba people. All you need to win an election in Ondo state is to share a cup of rice and 100naira each to the people. Distribute okada and bycicles and dey will flock along.

Can you believe the fact that of all the state capitals in the southwest, Akure is the only capital with no industries. What you have is banks, markets, half-baked houses, churches,etc, you cnt point to any cottage industry in the whole of Ondo state, yet, the news we keep on hearing is dat Mimiko is working.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Omexonomy: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
naptu2:

What about them? I use them all the time. (By the way, the expressway is being built with a loan, not taxpayers money and it's being done by a private company).
loan from tinubu bank abi. When are we going to stop lieing to ourselves in this lagos.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by naptu2: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Omexonomy: loan from tinubu bank abi. When are we going to stop lieing to ourselves in this lagos.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

UBA
Co-lead arranger for N13 billion syndicated facility for Lekki Concession Company Limited.
http://www.ubagroup.com/countries/ng/wholesalebanking/corpbankuba

African Development Bank
http://www.afdb.org/en/topics-and-sectors/sectors/private-sector-development/areas-of-focus/infrastructure-finance/

And Standard Bank of South Africa

Lekki-Epe Expressway is a 30 year project to build and operate a toll road corridor along the Lekki peninsula in Nigeria. Standard Bank Plc is the Lead Arranger to the International Tranche (largest lender representing 35% of senior debt). The Standard Bank of South Africa (SBSA) is also Financial Advisor to the Project and Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc (Stanbic IBTC) is the Lender and participant in the Offshore Tranche.

http://corporateandinvestment.standardbank.com/CIBGlobal/deals

Etc are owned by Tinubu.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:seEw5wIdEl4J:http://www.projectfinancemagazine.com/pdf/Linked.pdf+lekki+concession+company++loan+afdb&hl=en&ct=clnk
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by EkoIle1: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
naptu2:

MAN! Obalende is WOW! What's happening there is unbelievable!

Obalende for me is a dream come true, its like turning dirt into gold. Very stunning....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by EkoIle1: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

UBA
Co-lead arranger for N13 billion syndicated facility for Lekki Concession Company Limited.
http://www.ubagroup.com/countries/ng/wholesalebanking/corpbankuba

African Development Bank
http://www.afdb.org/en/topics-and-sectors/sectors/private-sector-development/areas-of-focus/infrastructure-finance/

And Standard Bank of South Africa, etc are owned by Tinubu.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:seEw5wIdEl4J:http://www.projectfinancemagazine.com/pdf/Linked.pdf+lekki+concession+company++loan+afdb&hl=en&ct=clnk

You should know by now that many of these clowns care less about lagos talk less infrastructures and loans, all they care about is their love affair, affection and obssesion with Tinubu. Why entertain their foolishness and stupidity?
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by naptu2: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Eko Ile:

You should know by now that many of these clowns care less about lagos talk less infrastructures and loans, all they care about is their love affair, affection and obssesion about Tinubu. Why entertain their foolishness and stupidity?

True. It seems it's just an attempt to divert attention.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by ewet: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good jod. i will however like to state tht this could have bin taken care of by the various LGAs if thy were to be working and funded as appropriate!
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by pistol: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Winsh!!! Why are you flying in this morning?? Were you unable to complete your nocturnal mission??

Call it whatever you like, the fact is Fashola is delivering!!

I challenge you to open a thread to show us the achievements of your Governor in the last 12 months so we can "worship" him as well.

I see you running like a scared squirrel.... grin grin grin

I don't have the luxury of time to start engaging you and ur likes in a fruitless discussion.
I have a business to run that is time demanding
Not you whose paycheck is hinged on the number of "likes" he can generate on Nairaland.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by hollandis(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
is it is money he used.why are the singing his name...I regret being a nigerian ewwwwwwwwww.will never marry a nigerian. .will never date one...foolish sadistic and mediore nation
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by Aderostock(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
anonimi: Are Primary Health Centres the responsibility of state or local governments as per the 4th Schedule of the 1999 constitution

why can't you ask Google, Mr. yoruba wannabe?
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by rozayx5(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by okwele1(f): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Garri the 1st: What has Delta State Gov. commissioned since 2007??

Eko Oni Baje oooo!!!

cool
delta state gov has commissioned more projects than fashola
Re: Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre by EkoIle1: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
^^^^^^ this is not a comedy thread abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Fires 30 Staff Over Electoral Offences / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? / Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.