Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li (3569 Views)

I Discovered Wizkid, Not Banky W-OJB / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li by TYFresh(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2013
The head of the fund raising committee for #SafeOJB, Nigerian Singer Nomoreloss has reacted to the false information and rumour all over the media concerning the donation to save the life of the ailing music producer OJB.

Nomoreloss on his twitter page, few hours ago revealed the true list of the people who have contributed to save the life of OJB. The name of the Nigerian popular Hip-Hop artist D'banj is not on the list, as speculated yesterday that he donated a huge sum of #7million to OJB.

Also the names of other singers like 2 face Idibia and Wizkid is no where to be found on the list, which renders the information carried about their donation to the ailing producer false and completely untrue.

Below is the true list of the people who have contributed to OJB:

Open the link to see the list:

http://tyfresh..com/2013/06/true-list-of-celebrities-who-have.html

Re: True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li by cantell(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2013
TY Fresh: The head of the fund raising committee for #SafeOJB, Nigerian Singer Nomoreloss has reacted to the false information and rumour all over the media concerning the donation to save the life of the ailing music producer OJB.

Nomoreloss on his twitter page, few hours ago revealed the true list of the people who have contributed to save the life of OJB. The name of the Nigerian popular Hip-Hop artist D'banj is not on the list, as speculated yesterday that he donated a huge sum of #7million to OJB.

Also the names of other singers like 2 face Idibia and Wizkid is no where to be found on the list, which renders the information carried about their donation to the ailing producer false and completely untrue.

Below is the true list of the people who have contributed to OJB:

Open the link to see the list:

http://tyfresh..com/2013/06/true-list-of-celebrities-who-have.html

Keep the silly list to yourself if you can't put them up here!
You guys are the reason for the over-hyped list.

1 Like

Re: True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li by sureway1(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2013
2face, dbanJ, Wizkid and all dis guys can not deny the fact themselves...
but come oh..nomorloss
hw much you don pay?
Re: True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li by oluwadare26(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2013
keep ur list inside ur fucking link...no time.
Out of thread

(1) (Reply)

"Be Forming Love While I'm F***king Wizkid"- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitt / Pics: Kim K Steps Out Without Bra Or Pant As She Goes To Work Out / Bishop Oyedepo Falls From His Seat After Watching This Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.