Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz (1475 Views)

Business you can start with #50,000 and make 100% returns. / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. / Explosives Manufacturing Business In Nigeria: Make 100% Instant Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz by emmnet(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, am here to reveal to you how i have been making 100% profit from mini importation biz since december last year, i have bought books and read post about importation biz so i decided to take action on one of the books written by a woman i call my mentor her name is Efe Imiren the book was title "import success golden key secrets" i bought it 4k, after taken steps i tell u i am reciving
the benefit. I am Emmanuel Abiodun Elijah a Secondary school
teacher in makurdi, benue state and am now into mini
importation biz right from my
bedroom and guess what i shop
online with my GTB master card
with ease and i have focused on
importation of jewelries and guys it
is paying well with 100% profit on each jewelries i sold, i have package my
experinces in a picture form in an
ebook showing the steps i follow in
doing my biz. Am giving out my ebook for just N1,000 to only the first 20 person btw now and 13th of july with bonus of how to get china manufacturers to send you their product with out u paying a dime. after which the prize will go back to 3k so guys dont dull, take action,just kindly text "payment details" and ur
email to my gsm 08069249788 or
abiodun4un@gmail.com so guys see u
at the top.
Re: Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz by okosodo: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Guy sharrap. You want to tell people about aliexpress then you still want money from them. Aliexpress never fk u up, just wait

(1) (Reply)

Do This To Your Chair Or Couch... Be Smart / Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) / LADIES DREAM!!! Queen's Choice Super Slim Body Shaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.