Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Warning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning (604 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven / My Rapture "warning" Dream Early This Morning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning by MorrisFrank(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
THIS IS MY LAST WARNING!!!

For those of you who send messages telling me God will bless me in 7 days or more weeks IF I RESEND the message to 7 people but will have 7 years of poverty or other 7 negativities of life if I ignore to resend it to my friends within 5 minutes on my bbm chat,2go chat,WhatsApp chat etc.
I ASK
You never told me you have taken the thrown of my Creator who foresees my tomorrow?
Are you my God?
Real Pastors don't even give out these kind of messages and who are you to send those messages?
How I wish I could give them a hot slap on the face so they can't see to construct those useless and rubbish messages.

2 Likes

Re: Warning by dani1luv: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Living In An Apostate World / Egypt’s Uprising: My Message To Nigerian Muslims / August Must Bow (prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.