Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,119 members, 7,943,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? (10609 Views)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
I mean in spite of his fat wallet and sleek look, what is that thing that can make a lady or ladies still dump such a dude? Do you think it's not possible especially in this system known as 'Nigeria'?

Ladies in the house and others, let's hear it.
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by k2039: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Op must be a learner for him to assume that all women in Nigeria are after a man with a fat pocket.

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Odunharry(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
if he s nt caring,swt,if he brags 2 much,if he is nt gud in bed....etc

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Exponental(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
1. Disease
2. Body odour or irritation
3. Blood money
4. There is a another guy who appreciates her more
5. Family wahala
6. He is a boko haram, armed robber, mafia, snipper
and many more........

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Exponental(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odunharry: if he s nt caring,swt,if he brags 2 much,if he is nt gud in bed....etc
so many women live with these
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by kreamidiva(f): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
If i'm independent,i can dump as many rich guys as possible.many rich guys want to control and call the shots in the relationship because they are rich and it sure puts girls off.i'l dump d richest of guys if he tries to control my life.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mouth & body odour

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
First of all, in Nigeria, girls don't dump rich guys, rich guys do! That's number one.

Number two, rich guys, not comfy guys, I mean rich guys hardly love...they only see girls as a means of relaxation and kind of leisure/hobby...their love is always MONEY, every other thing comes second.

Now to your question, if at all it is possible, then it can happen when she meets a richer guy or when she discovers that he is into zillions of other girls...then she can walk away heartbroken, and it is not called DUMPING but WALKING AWAY, that was what Genevieve Nnaji did with Dbanj, she never dumped Dbanj, she only walked away heartbroken cos she couldn't handle the numerous super-pretty women clamouring to be around Dbanj!

That's y Bible said: money answereth all things, including women! Rich men owns the world, the world belongs to the RICH!

Alpacino in scarface told Manny at Miami Beach when they were still poor/out of prison and hustling to be rich:

“Forget women and get the money. When you get the money, you get the power, when you get the power, you get the world and the women.”

...The world is yours!smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by tellwisdom: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
No, they cant dump me cos i yansh them sweet wink wink
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039: Op must be a learner for him to assume that all women in Nigeria are after a man with a fat pocket.
lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Vivly(f): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^This dude above me must come from a really wretched family. Not only that, he is so ugly and uncool and that has resulted to him being laughed at so many times; he is now suffering from extreme low self-esteem and intense bitterness towards Nigerian ladies. Most of all, I think he's just mad he hasn't been able to break free from poverty.

Let us pray for his pathetic soul.
Just because he aired his opinion doesnt make him an inferior being. He is entittled to his opinion just as you. The op asked a simple question and he answered 4rm his point of view. You on the other hand just exposed your lack of civility. Am sorry to say this but that is not how to refute someone's opinion. I am tempted to ask, did u insult him
-because you wanted likes on your post?
-because you feel most people on romance section are against him so you want to join the clique?
-because you want to defend your cause?
-or are you an anonymous faceless feminist?
Believe me babe, u owe him an apology.
And pls dont forget to answer the op.

@op. If the lady is also rich.

9 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=14pt]maybe he isnt human perhaps from outer space,sorry brah if she doesnt like you,your millons cant make her love you[/size]
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
This better be good
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oya send in the police. This is just like bait car
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Caracta(f): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
@DailyNews, sometimes i wonder if you are a man. I seriously wonder if you are in the same planet with me. Your level of reasoning and lack of respect for women is stupidly amazing. Above all, i wonder the kind of women you hang out with.

@topic, i can dump any man. His bank account is not a factor. How much do i need from him that my purse can't take care of? If i don't earn it, i don't need it. I don't have to be a multi-millionaire!

On a lighter note, i can dump him if he has evil spirits too grin

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by bheckey(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
angryu must b a learner,du u tink all ladies are after a guy's money?
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Enegod(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
who's hiding comments here naa!!!
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Guys on here really need to hook up with real ladies, nit the hungry ones. But again, I wonder how that is possible if y'all are hungry urself. I'll leave (i don't lyk the word dump, he's nt trash) any guy irrespective of his bank account if something isn't right about him.

@DN, i now see your posts and feel sorry for you. Whoever did this to you did not just try...but remember, der's nothing that makes you better than a woman. The fact that yours is long and hers is not doesn't make you a higher or better being. We're all equal and fellow guys can also hurt you just as much as dt woman/lady/girl did. If dt happens, would you then stop existing among humans? At this stage, i'll recommend therapy for you cos u need to let it out. The anger and hurt is eating you up, u need to let it go. I was seeing this from the surface before, maybe dt's why I was mad at you but I now realise I'm supposed to be sorry for you, not angry.
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by k2039: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
DailyNews: First of all, in Nigeria, girls don't dump rich guys, rich guys do! That's number one.

Number two, rich guys, not comfy guys, I mean rich guys hardly love...they only see girls as a means of relaxation and kind of leisure/hobby...their love is always MONEY, every other thing comes second.

Now to your question, if at all it is possible, then it can happen when she meets a richer guy or when she discovers that he is into zillions of other girls...then she can walk away heartbroken, and it is not called DUMPING but WALKING AWAY, that was what Genevieve Nnaji did with Dbanj, she never dumped Dbanj, she only walked away heartbroken cos she couldn't handle the numerous super-pretty women clamouring to be around Dbanj!

That's y Bible said: money answereth all things, including women! Rich men owns the world, the world belongs to the RICH!

Alpacino in scarface told Manny at Miami Beach when they were still poor/out of prison and hustling to be rich:

“Forget women and get the money. When you get the money, you get the power, when you get the power, you get the world and the women.”

...The world is yours!smiley
Crap 101, your post is just applicaple to a superficial lady, Real ladies are after the values of the man.
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039:
Crap 101, your post is just applicaple to a superficial lady, Real ladies are after the values of the man.
unfortunately, I don't write to please the crowd...I write facts, I mean whats practicable and obtainable in real life not the virtual world theory. I cited an example for all to see....Dbanj vs Genevieve Nnaji, I also cited a very old movie, I watched that movie when I was still in high school....I have witnessed a lot in this life not to come here to deceive anyone...but I refuse to spice words just to please anyone, never....

If you do not like my opinion, then you air yours and go...that's how civilized people behave.

I know most posters here are between the ages of 18 to 34yrs at most, and most still think life is theory.

See, since the ages, women and money have been best friends just as men and sex are and we all know it....even in the Bible...coming here to pretend that you don't cherish and bow to money makes you fake. See, if you are different, there is no need calling me or anyone names, just prove it to any guy you meet because no matter what you say here won't convince any real guy who knows whats obtainable in real life.

As for those calling me- wretched, poor, stupid, etc....lol....that's your opinions hun.....my opinion stand...prove your super lady to the guys you meet here or elsewhere and stop attacking people when they air their view cos it makes right-thinking people wonder...

I like being real than being fake to win e-admiration. I only come here to get information, laugh, air my opinion on any topic of my choice....so I don't really need to be e-admired or e-cheered, thats why I say the truth as I know, and not twisting it to suit some ears smiley

11 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Vivly:
Just because he aired his opinion doesnt make him an inferior being. He is entittled to his opinion just as you. The op asked a simple question and he answered 4rm his point of view. You on the other hand just exposed your lack of civility. Am sorry to say this but that is not how to refute someone's opinion. I am tempted to ask, did u insult him
-because you wanted likes on your post?
-because you feel most people on romance section are against him so you want to join the clique?
-because you want to defend your cause?
-or are you an anonymous faceless feminist?
Believe me babe, u owe him an apology.
And pls dont forget to answer the op.

@op. If the lady is also rich.
I love people who act and behave with honor. You can never see me going bonkers when I hear any female or male say- men always want women for sex or that men love sex and thats all they want from a girl. Come on, I know very well that men from ages are sexually-driven beings, it was evident in so many Bible verses, so I don't need to argue it, all I need to do is prove that I am different to any girl or woman I meet, simple! Because no matter how much I scream, fight, attach and bite whoever raised that topic will not change their views until they see me practicalize it...and thats what others need to understand.

Coming on a faceless forum like you lots do claim (though I am not faceless anyway) to paint your words to make people see you as a saint or as a virgin mary can never change anything or change people's perception about who you, maybe it can with gullible-minded teenagers who haven't witnessed the real life scenario...just be calm and prove your majesty and exceptional personality to any guy you meet, there is no need attacking people who nurture a different opinion from yours...it makes you look guilty if you guys don't know.

As for the poster saying- DailyNews is a poor and coming from a wretched home....wow, thats a good courtesy.....lol....grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
It's very possible. There are some women who will choose a man's riches over a man and there are some women who will sell themselves short to remain with an affluent man, but no two women are the same, regardless of nation of origin. There's no point listing them as the possible and probable reasons for leaving a man are too many.

Anyone who thinks women chase only money isn't doing himself any favors though. I'm convinced that with such reasoning, you get what you ask for. It's those kind of men who remain suspicious of women who don't have any ulterior motive, and by the time they're ready to wholly appreciate them, it may be too late.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
alutacontinua: Guys on here really need to hook up with real ladies, nit the hungry ones. But again, I wonder how that is possible if y'all are hungry urself. I'll leave (i don't lyk the word dump, he's nt trash) any guy irrespective of his bank account if something isn't right about him.

@DN, i now see your posts and feel sorry for you. Whoever did this to you did not just try...but remember, der's nothing that makes you better than a woman. The fact that yours is long and hers is not doesn't make you a higher or better being. We're all equal and fellow guys can also hurt you just as much as dt woman/lady/girl did. If dt happens, would you then stop existing among humans? At this stage, i'll recommend therapy for you cos u need to let it out. The anger and hurt is eating you up, u need to let it go. I was seeing this from the surface before, maybe dt's why I was mad at you but I now realise I'm supposed to be sorry for you, not angry.
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Caracta: @DailyNews, sometimes i wonder if you are a man. I seriously wonder if you are in the same planet with me. Your level of reasoning and lack of respect for women is stupidly amazing. Above all, i wonder the kind of women you hang out with.

@topic, i can dump any man. His bank account is not a factor. How much do i need from him that my purse can't take care of? If i don't earn it, i don't need it. I don't have to be a multi-millionaire!

On a lighter note, i can dump him if he has evil spirits too grin
OMG! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88: It's very possible. There are some women who will choose a man's riches over a man and there are some women who will sell themselves short to remain with an affluent man, but no two women are the same, regardless of nation of origin. There's no point listing them as the possible and probable reasons for leaving a man are too many.

Anyone who thinks women chase only money isn't doing himself any favors though. I'm convinced that with such reasoning, you get what you ask for. It's those kind of men who remain suspicious of women who don't have any ulterior motive, and by the time they're ready to wholly appreciate them, it may be too late.
Now, this is how a sensible and well brought up lady speaks....she just aired her opinion decently and devoid of attack/insult for all to read...keep it up, I always cherish your way of addressing issues, speaks a lot of who you are smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
nomsochris: [size=14pt]maybe he isnt human perhaps from outer space,sorry brah if she doesnt like you,your millons cant make her love you[/size]
yes, on the internet it is true, but in real life it is what..... lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy grin....you need to hear the stories of- SAKA, Mr. Ibu and co....how women used to turn them down before they became famous and financially buoyant....didn't you read Saka's story I wonder why you guys would come online to do eye service and pretence to win e-admiration, anyway, it won't last long sha...take any friendship from online to real life and see whats up ok? not by theory. sighs cry
Re: What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? by Hourglass4real: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
DailyNews: unfortunately, I don't write to please the crowd...I write facts, I mean whats practicable and obtainable in real life not the virtual world theory. I cited an example for all to see....Dbanj vs Genevieve Nnaji, I also cited a very old movie, I watched that movie when I was still in high school....I have witnessed a lot in this life not to come here to deceive anyone...but I refuse to spice words just to please anyone, never....

If you do not like my opinion, then you air yours and go...that's how civilized people behave.

I know most posters here are between the ages of 18 to 34yrs at most, and most still think life is theory.

See, since the ages, women and money have been best friends just as men and sex are and we all know it....even in the Bible...coming here to pretend that you don't cherish and bow to money makes you fake. See, if you are different, there is no need calling me or anyone names, just prove it to any guy you meet because no matter what you say here won't convince any real guy who knows whats obtainable in real life.

As for those calling me- wretched, poor, stupid, etc....lol....that's your opinions hun.....my opinion stand...prove your super lady to the guys you meet here or elsewhere and stop attacking people when they air their view cos it makes right-thinking people wonder...

I like being real than being fake to win e-admiration. I only come here to get information, laugh, air my opinion on any topic of my choice....so I don't really need to be e-admired or e-cheered, thats why I say the truth as I know, and not twisting it to suit some ears smiley
Why generalize? There r ladies out there who still value character over money... If every lady u have evr met ws al abt money then change d type u go aftr,not evry woman wil stay with a man who treats her like trash cos he's loadd. Some will drop him lik its hot befor he cld say 'jack' without a backward glance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.