Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,363 members, 7,891,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23306 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Biodup: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't myself with issue of woman, for dis reason i don't trust anybody. Trust shaa, all is well.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

That hurts like damn!!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
I am human,am not immune to mistakes. I don't TRUST me self, so the answer is NO. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Dagods(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes,, if u can trust a Rat wit a Fish, y not? But i really don't wanna read d topic"My best friend bangs my patner".
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
I walk with a cool and trustworthy circle of friends who can die for someone else. Plus why be with a girl I can't trust? It is silly and a waste of time
Bro/Mod Mynd_44, are you for real?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by emorse(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

God bless you front and back my brother.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by joshdadon(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Can you kill because of your g/f
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
cry would I trust myself with her?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Clemzy16(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why should i??! I don't even trust myself when alone with a lady.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Linoversace: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't!
Trust no one not even yourself!.Sometimes am surprised about the things i do myself.It's funny that people actually do trust me with their partners.God dey!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by emiye(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
It is foolishness to put ALL trust in any man, even the bible warns against that.

You can't even trust yourself completely, "he who thinks he is strong, let him take heed, lest he falls".

In a relationship, if i suspect my girl is "skidding", i can help her from falling in to doing the wrong things, if i deem her as still reasonable.

Maybe Adam trusted Eve so much that he decided to eat the Apple from the tree of life when he shouldn't have.

TRUST is simply not white or black, there are shades of grey. It is not a binary of just 0 or 1
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Foolishh people. Who's to be trusted if not God??.. angry...I dont trust the Op. i dont trust the members too, Only God angry angry
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by IJI777: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
[Ms_Steph] gals can have sef control but it is not dat easy for a
guy. Plus not every post on nairaland is happening to d owner of d
post. what of joseph and potiphar's wife
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by baguddire: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Never.Will rather entrust her with my enemy
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by lovelydoll: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
yes i can
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by omanifrank(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
i nor fit oh....u knw say body nor b firewood
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Willgates(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nsuto partner? Why wont i leave her wit ma fliend?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by k2039: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
otikpoko:
Why do you say so? undecided
I only have close friends...the best friend i have on earth is her. cheesy grin smiley

grin grin grin grin

Of course i can always trust my spouse with him(God).
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by obyo: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
No, I ve tried it once and they started sleeping with themself. I don't trust friends
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ifihearam: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: [b]gals can have sef control [/b]but it is not dat easy for a guy. Plus not every post on nairaland is happening to d owner of d post.

Not when money is involved.....
my dear we have seen things,we have seen girls who think they are hardened but when they hear figures,the bend.

Everyone has a price,take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ifihearam: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
@OP
I CAN NEVER

but you can leave your babe with me and sleep with your 2 eyes closed sha wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by emmaliveth10(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmmm.....let me think about it first grin cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

^^^^
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kamez(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Well my cousin got married last week saturday and guess what The girl he got married to is the best friend and roomate to his ex GF!!! So I guess u know my answer to dat question!! HELL NO!!!!!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
I will trust my friend to do what exactly I'll do if the reverse is the case.

You know they say birds of a feather flocks together. If I can't trust my friend with my partner, he too shouldn't trust his partner with me and vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ifihearam: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
IJI777: [Ms_Steph] gals can have sef control but it is not dat easy for a
guy. Plus not every post on nairaland is happening to d owner of d
post. what of joseph and potiphar's wife

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by icedpope(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Many persons knw d kinda partner they have. It all depends. If yu trust yur partner so well den leaving him/her wif anybody is nt a problem. Its only wen u don't trust yur partner dat u'd b scared 2 leave him even wif yur househelp.

#FACT#

Y do ppl check their partners phone often? Because d trust isn't there.. If u fall unda dat category den am afraid u gonna have a heart attach someday.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: Try what and see? That is the problem with most guys. Laying claim to what is not.

Look here, young man. As long as you are not married to a lady, she owes you nothing except expected loyalty, and even that is not forced. She is a free moral agent and has monopoly over her decisions. The choice of remaining loyal to you is solely hers and vice versa. If she chooses your friend over you, suck it up. That she even did anything with him should give you a clue as to what her true intentions are, and what you should do is go down on your knees and thank whoever you worship for revealing that to you. I ask you again. Do you trust your partner? If you trust her, you can leave her anywhere and waka. Trust brings peace of mind. Try it and see. If you don't trust her, don't be in a relationship with her, maga-muguing yourself.

Why are you scared she'll leave? You don't expect her to leave with your best friend, but what if she does? You kill her or you kill yourself? Because. . .?

Pls stop taking these kids to school some of them are too young to learn while the rest of them have trophy girl friends/boy friends who they clearly know that dont love them or trust them but are just tagging along because of what the maga is dropping..... Men like this are here, they know that there is no trust in their relationship.... These are ppl who spy on their partner, go thru phones and all.....
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
"Don't leave ya girl around me, true player for real" - that was what an OG once said. tongue

Only naivety and stupidity would make any sane person "trust" their gf/bf with their best friend. It also depends on the "with" the OP is talking about. If it's "with" just to go somewhere together - that's understandable. However "with" - to go stay in his/her house, or leave them "with" each other all the time - then that's scary. Our imperfection(s) is what makes us all human - hence why you should NEVER trust anyone fully at all times.

This is more reason why people should be allowed to mature mentally and psychologically, with vast experience in realism and real life, before getting involved in relationships. It definitely helps in decision-making and enables people to play their cards right at all times. When you overly trust someone in situations where anyone can be susceptible, because of our imperfections as humans, then you're setting yourself up for a painful heartbreak.

Anyway, protect yourself at all times and snakes will always come as partners - that's what my pops used to say. wink
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
[size=15pt]YES WE CAN!!![/size]
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Temptee101(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
mikelreal: lol twas so easy typin that abi? most people commit murder. dunno seems most of us dont know the gravity of ur bf/gf sleepin with ur bestfrnd.mehn its the highest form of backstabbin. that is why it is highly adviceable you prevent such from happening. just play safe.

"thou shall not tempt your partner"
You dey mind them? See how he just spewed it " she's doing me a favour by sleeping wit my best friend" na their type dey kill because of a girl. Everybdy wil hide behind their keypad to type nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When He Says "Its Over" / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.