Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,169 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt (23928 Views)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by ifihearam: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
I can imagine and sense the FEAR on amaechi's face when his excellency arrived. see as he dey try explain wetin dem nor ask am.

presidential presence commands intimidation grin grin ask amaechi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by ifihearam: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
rafhell: Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

Mind u I am not a fan of gej but I am impressed wit how he has handled certain issues

I am proud to be his fan(s) grin grin

GEJ my mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by ritux: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Garri_Activist: yes it's di best. It is a LIEEEEEE!

smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Theodosius(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
like mazi said in politics there are no permanent enemies, only permanent intreste
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Itoroetti(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
abacus:

Shhh! keep quiet! keep shut! gbe enu dake! Kushuru! Me cho nu!

Ebot asanu
Nton ewa ikot
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Itoroetti(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
obowunmi: GEJ needs some plastic surgery to fix that wide nose...

Show me ur picture and the perfection that accompanies it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
How i admire the president....well i never knew that it is'nt only footballers who exchange jerseys after the emm imbroglio,i mean match...
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by sazycul(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nothing like that for port harcourt, which day gej come port harcourt last, fake news
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Aedesmuskeeto: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
olisa_chris: Jonathan is still the best president that has ever ruled this country. I admire his strategic ways of handling issues.
grin grin grin grin grin

#YInMU.. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by HARDDON: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
emk4lif:
Begging who....Amaechi assembled his entire cabinet at Omagwa airport yesterday in a desperate move to placate GEJ,he was practically fawning over him
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by cycline404(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
If u put ur head and mouth for there politics matter u go just kill urself with headac.... Cos this people re the same ... They re making there money so u too should get busy with making ur money.,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Rossikk(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2013

You need some brain surgery to fix your dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
rafhell: Jonathan is still the best and an example to many. Imagine what obj or buhari would have done to this amaechi by now.

Mind u I am not a fan of gej but I am impressed wit how he has handled certain issues
your biological name is foooool
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by dhama(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bunch of cultist and militant
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Paulonminyi: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Classicalman: IT GOES TO SHOW THAT OLD AGE DOESN'T MEAN WISDOM. Imagine if it was Obasanjo that met his arch rival like this? PRESIDENT JONATHAN REMAINS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA has had so far.
my guy if ur idea of BEST is (1)poverty (2)mass killin (3)unemployment (4)lootin of nation treasury (5)increase of armrobbers (6)jungle justice etc.dem GEJ is d best abi?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by muyen666: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
so Ameachi is no more a security threat to him.?mumu..
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by abu12: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
sazycul: Nothing like that for port harcourt, which day gej come port harcourt last, fake news

Just passing bye notting much but some have started speaking rubbish

According to Mr. Abati, protocol required that when the President is in any state, the governor or his deputy should be on standby to receive him on arrival and see him off when he is departing, adding that since the President was passing through Port Harcourt to Bayelsa State or back, it was expected that Amaechi or his deputy should receive or see him off.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Biafradiplomat: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Gej sure has a large heart, despite Amaechi's insurbodination to Gej and the office of the president, Gej still has the grace to identify with him. This is good democratic principle that is lacking in Africa. Gej's body language says it all, by that pat on Amaechi shoulder, he is simply telling everybody that, though, Amaechi might be disrespectful, he do not begrudge him because one day, he will realize his folly and retrace his steps.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by BrightCar: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Obipat: Gej na ijaw man, w'cked people forget that laffs Amechi should be more careful
I DISAGREE WITH. PUT HATE ASIDE, GEJ IS NOT DAT KIND OF A PERSON, HE HAS SELF DISCIPLINE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by BrightCar: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bashirfuntua: your biological name is foooool
AND WHAT IS YOUR OWN BIOLOGICAL NAME? slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Biafradiplomat: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
deletrue: I thought I am little intelligent as to comprehend this thread but could not for the past one hour. Could any individuals explain in details the message it carries with it?
Now, I put it to you,that you are not better than him, at least, your post above would be taken as exhibit one!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by ProfOwah(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
My able n capeable president, i heil u for dis. this is to tell u dat there is no permenent enemy or friend in d polities.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by ldpele(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
emk4lif:
Begging who....Amaechi assembled his entire cabinet at Omagwa airport yesterday in a desperate move to placate GEJ,he was practically fawning over him
i actualy saw the cohort,one armour tanker back and from,wondered bouh it til i saw ua comment
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by stineb1: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
I dare you to show us your picture if you are more handsome than him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Mogidi: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Show us picture of your father lets compare or put the picture of GEJ next to that of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by mulumele(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
The comments here really amuse me.What did you expect?
You expected them to start exchanging blows?
Protocol requires that he welcomes the president and host him.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by 18chuchu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
I think that this is an OLD PICTURE.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by anonimi: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
I sorry for all those ACN/APC people who were jumping up for joy about their newly coverted, born-again "progressive".
Did their Asiwaju not hurriedly pay him a visit to strategise on how to humble GEJ

I wonder what will happen to the instruction given to their resident e-Propagandist, Eko Ile aka Eko Atlantic on extending his services to Amaechi.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by k2039: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: If u could read minds dey mit be firing insults in deir mind
More like heaping curses at each other
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by OdionOdion: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please find out if Chidi Lyod was in Gov Amaechi's entourage at the air port and ask for his comment on this latest development
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by Benjoh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2013

you pple just like decieving yourselves,you are talking as if you know his tummy,People Decieve Peoples. My brother,my religion cohort et al. No wonder my Nigerian people are so timid,perfect attribute for Nigerians. I am still laughing.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt by 2goodbobo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
When two politicians are fighting, is best not to take side because interest is the only permanent thing in politics and not friendship or enmity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video) / ‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.