Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? (28481 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Modern Sex Slave Traffickers Now Tattooed With love-vendor Initials-pics / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Iyanya is not what he tries to portray. He's a gentle guy who just made a commercial hit and he's trying to form the image of a bad boy when he's not one. This is someone that should have been singing R & B and not all these commercial music.
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
overdrive: YN = Y Not

u serious? grin
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by tpia5: 4:41am On Jul 03, 2013
Rhymez: grin. Yvonne got no waist so what are we saying here?

Both of them are silly modafuckers grin. Trust Calabar man na grin

are you saying they did the do even though they both denied they were seeing each other?
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by onila(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
nigerian men tongue shocked shocked
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by abduldope(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
lwtMB...hez truLy stUPId i guess
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Osyxcel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Garri_Activist: I have 10 bags of Garri for sale at 10% discount price.

Abeg you get home delivery service? grin grin
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by brosdoncome(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
That looks more of a scorpion bite to me.....na d calabar voltron b dat jarey angry
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by ugoezeik(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
dat iyaya of a boi is very silly, dat show Hw immature he is. I pity him mama. Mtchwwwwww
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Amule5000us(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{%||:-{
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
That Iyanya guy is gay. Believe it or not!

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by johnstar(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Which kind yeye tattoo b dis, chewing gum tattoo, c as e blyk say na biro 'em use draw yn, yes/NO
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by hollandis(f): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
this iyanya is so freaking ugly why did yvonne nelson condencense so low as to date him? now he used her to climb the ladd er of fame
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Amule5000us(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Centima(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
FlirtyKaren: According to Yvonne's cousin Jason, Iyanya has a tattoo of Yvonne Nelson's initials on his wrist and that's the picture below.

Iyanya supposedly got the tattoo when he was still dating Yvonne, while he was deeply in love with her!
Meaning their relationship was a lot more than just sex.

Jason says:

Why's Iyanya saying No emotions, No tears, but he has Yvonne Nelson's name ink'd on his skin? SILLY!!
Hate when ppl try take the piss out of my family "No tolerance for bull Shit" This TimWestWood, Iyanya shit has got me MAD!

My cousin is a sweet loving girl, still don't understand how she was in love with a public dog ""Disrespectful Crap""
YN can only mean Yvonne Nelson. A tattoo for a gal u only wanted her waist? Iyanya is the emotional one.
Be gentle with words. Don't say something you can never take back because sometimes a scar lasts longer than a single sorry.

Story is now confirmed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/so-iyanya-tattooed-yvonne-nelsons.html

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Youngtekkey(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
hollandis: this iyanya is so freaking ugly why did yvonne nelson condencense so low as to date him? now he used her to climb the ladd er of fame
henhen na wa ooooo for ur small mind iyanya is ugly girl i know u mean the opposite if iyanya come ur way now and 400 times u will shout yes why did iyanya see in that small bre3ast and flat nnyash weavon nelson i know sey her toto self will be small
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Centima(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
smiley i go love ooo
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by AwesomeDaniel(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Youngtekkey: henhen na wa ooooo for ur small mind iyanya is ugly girl i know u mean the opposite if iyanya come ur way now and 400 times u will shout yes why did iyanya see in that small bre3ast and flat nnyash weavon nelson i know sey her toto self will be small

Wtf... Lol
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Centima(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
I agree with u. U got it but the truth is that they still have to reminisce the past
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by daroseconcepts: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its IYYYAAAANYYAAAA!!! Na her 'medicine' be that??!! grin
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by franklampard082(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
The bracelets are the same. Shikena!!
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by slimmygold1(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
what is all dis na,y do u pple wan to spoilt my day for me wit dis Iyanya N Yvonne of a ting,abeg i dun tired to hear dis
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by collynzo2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
i Y a N ya
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by hollandis(f): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Youngtekkey: henhen na wa ooooo for ur small mind iyanya is ugly girl i know u mean the opposite if iyanya come ur way now and 400 times u will shout yes why did iyanya see in that small bre3ast and flat nnyash weavon nelson i know sey her toto self will be small
nigeria men are below my status.I have not dated , am not dating and will never date a nigeri guy.who knew iyanya be fore now? he just used yvonne nelson to climb the ladder of success.I tell all my somali friends never to date a west african cos nigeria men are the only ones that toast, so stupid ...why do u spend time wooi g someone that do t need you
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Pearl27(f): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
sKeetz: that hand looks like a females. undecided undecided
open ur eyes or use ur eye glasses,look @ d 3rd picture,d hand he raised,check d wrist,d tattoo is there. undecided
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Arenunltd(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
See dis crazy, u nor knw xay e don tae wey i dey vex 4 u? Cus u manage gather osusu take buy aston martin nai u collect ma babe frm me, con stil dey tlk rubbish. Guy nor let me tk action o
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
That's sure is iyanya's wrist.
I think he's just trying to claim hard man.while in truth he got dumped for being a dirty dog.(I didn't say that wink)
Lmao
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by SwTonia(f): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hate it wen sum guys take ladies 4 granted cus dey in luv wit dem
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by gebest: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
HELL FIRE DIRECT
Re: Iyanya Tattooed Yvonne Nelson's Initials On His Hand? by Revolva(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2013
how does iyanya tatoo help the starving masses...to stay not hungry hiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Stunning In Blonde Weave (photos) / Terry G Announces Retirement From Music / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.