Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,692 members, 7,892,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Be Your Brother's Keeper:i Need Guide On How To Write A Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Your Brother's Keeper:i Need Guide On How To Write A Business Plan (838 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How To Write A Business Plan / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Brother's Keeper:i Need Guide On How To Write A Business Plan by ione: 7:37pm On May 14, 2008
Please I need a thoroug Guide i writing a Good Bussiness plan.If any one has an i dea he could share with me(us) here cos i kow there are so many people who would be intrested or write to my email. ionesolutions@yahoo.com

Pls I dont really have anything to give but the blessings of God.Thank you

Walter
Re: Be Your Brother's Keeper:i Need Guide On How To Write A Business Plan by Uchek(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2008
Hi

There are tons of free business plan guide on line that will teach you how to write a detailed business plan - from idea conceptualization to writing the the real plan. I recommend  Citibank Small Business Plan Series.It is series of 10 business plan guides. It is simple to understand, well-written and detailed.

Visit this site: http://www.citi.com/citigroup/financialeducation/smallbusguide.htm or Type Citibank Small Business Guide Series on google or Yahoo

If you can study it carefully, you will be to write your own business plan. If you need any help you can reach me @ukoparah@yahoo.com
Re: Be Your Brother's Keeper:i Need Guide On How To Write A Business Plan by ione: 7:03pm On May 15, 2008
Thank Uche,U r Great.May God Bless you abundantly.I hope to keep you posted.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Brand New Hp 550 For N15,000 / How And Where To Get A Loan To Start A Farm. / Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.