Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,451 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata (919 Views)

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky / Lagosshia What Happened To The Lineage Of Al-hassan(r) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by Skater1000(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Leader of the Islamic movement in Nigeria Shaykh Ibraheem Yaqoub El-zakzaky a zaria based Islamic cleric condemned the killing of a shi'a-muslim cleric in Egypt,Shaykh Hassan Shahata in Egypt recently
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by BetaThings: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Skater1000: Leader of the Islamic movement in Nigeria Shaykh Ibraheem Yaqoub El-zakzaky a zaria based Islamic cleric condemned the killing of a shi'a-muslim cleric in Egypt,Shaykh Hassan Shahata in Egypt recently

I agree that Shehata should not have been killed. His beliefs should simply have been refuted.

However Zakzaky is not the leader of Muslims of Nigeria. He is the leader of Shias whose beliefs differ significantly from what most muslims in Nigeria and all over the world believe.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by LagosShia: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2013
BetaThings:

I agree that Shehata should not have been killed. His beliefs should simply have been refuted.

However Zakzaky is not the leader of Muslims of Nigeria. He is the leader of Shias whose beliefs differ significantly from what most muslims in Nigeria and all over the world believe.

where did you read that Sheikh Zakzaky is the "leader of Muslims in Nigeria"? Sheikh Zakzaky is the leader of the Islamic movement of Nigeria,a Shia Islamic organization.not even all Shia Muslims in Nigeria belong to or follow the Islamic movement,just like not all Sunnis in Nigeria are followers of NASFAT or ANSARUD-DEEN.

and who do you think is the "leader of muslims in Nigeria"? there is none! the sultan of sokoto is the leader of sunni muslims in Nigeria,and many sunnis in Nigeria would still challenge or reject that,especially Yoruba sunnis.of course sunnis in the sense of those who are not Shia,as Nigeria's (sunni) muslims really do not know what they are.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by Skater1000(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Well,I don't think the people talking know shaykh Zakzaky,but B4 u talk about sumbody make sure u knw him www.islamicmovement.org

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by BetaThings: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
LagosShia:

where did you read that Sheikh Zakzaky is the "leader of Muslims in Nigeria"? Sheikh Zakzaky is the leader of the Islamic movement of Nigeria,a Shia Islamic organization.not even all Shia Muslims in Nigeria belong to or follow the Islamic movement,just like not all Sunnis in Nigeria are followers of NASFAT or ANSARUD-DEEN.

and who do you think is the "leader of muslims in Nigeria"? there is none! the sultan of sokoto is the leader of sunni muslims in Nigeria,and many sunnis in Nigeria would still challenge or reject that,especially Yoruba sunnis.of course sunnis in the sense of those who are not Shia,as Nigeria's (sunni) muslims really do not know what they are.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by LagosShia: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
BetaThings:

The like of this is the morals you learnt from Umar,Muawiya,Aisha,and co. I'm not surprised.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by tosin2013: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2013
Lagos shia, pls for Allah's sake don't bring d name of d respected companions of d prophet to disrepute!
Evry right thinking muslim shd condemn d killings irrespective of their religious affliations d blood every muslim is sacred n must not be spilled illegally no matter what.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by LagosShia: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
tosin2013: Lagos shia, pls for Allah's sake don't bring d name of d respected companions of d prophet to disrepute!
Evry right thinking muslim shd condemn d killings irrespective of their religious affliations d blood every muslim is sacred n must not be spilled illegally no matter what.

I do not bring anyone's name into disrepute.the actions of "some" or certain companions are enough evidence that left them no repute.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by BetaThings: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
LagosShia:

The like of this is the morals you learnt from Umar,Muawiya,Aisha,and co. I'm not surprised.
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by LagosShia: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
BetaThings:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by tosin2013: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2013
LagosShia:

I do not bring anyone's name into disrepute.the actions of "some" or certain companions are enough evidence that left them no repute.

Ppl like u amaze me cos the way u talk n insinuate like u were dere when it all happened. More like u are d judge d jury n d executioner!

Anyway mine is that RESPECT all those who av precede on dis path of Al Islam. At least they died on dis path none of us yet know aw we shall end! SAWW

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by LagosShia: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2013
tosin2013:

Ppl like u amaze me cos the way u talk n insinuate like u were dere when it all happened. More like u are d judge d jury n d executioner!
And were you there to testify that they preceded you "on the path of Islam"? Were you there when the Prophet (sa) fasted? Please if your views are simplistic and shallow,don't initiate deep debate based on instincts and assumptions,especially on topics already discussed.

Anyway mine is that RESPECT all those who av precede on dis path of Al Islam. At least they died on dis path none of us yet know aw we shall end! SAWW

Read:

https://www.nairaland.com/822675/actual-shia-position-sahaba
Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by tosin2013: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is Ramadan and I don't av time to trade insults. Ur lack of courtesy towards ur fellow Muslims and to those our predecessors no matter which group they belonged in those times is just pathetic!

When u n evryone else meets Allah u won't b judged by aw much u love Ali (RA) or aw much u hate Umar(RA)!

D problem I av with most shia is d hatred dey preach n keep promoting! I seriously doubt dat Imams Hassan and Hussain if alive, wld approve the hatred levels.

Btw I took precious time to read ur thread and all I can say is May ALLAH Unite HIS UMMAH n Guide us to HIS PATH.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Zakzaky Condemned The Killing Of Shaykh Hassan Shahata by LagosShia: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
tosin2013: This is Ramadan and I don't av time to trade insults. Ur lack of courtesy towards ur fellow Muslims and to those our predecessors no matter which group they belonged in those times is just pathetic!

apologies if i insulted you.but the problem is telling the truth about certain figures who were not as "angelic" as some want us to believe is hard to separate from "insult" in our times.

When u n evryone else meets Allah u won't b judged by aw much u love Ali (RA) or aw much u hate Umar(RA)!

loving Imam Ali (as) and also practicalizing that love in believing in his Wilayah/Imamate is an obligatory act in Islam that every Muslim would be questioned on.

read Hadith al-Thaqalain.even if you are not Shia and you do not understand as the Shia does the meaning of "loving" the Ahlul-Bayt (as),loving the Ahlul-Bayt (as) is obligatory.you cannot put the Ahlul-Bayt (as) on par with the sahaba.if you can see this point from the angle of an obligation then the superiority of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) to any companion would be established,and then you will understand why the Shia places so much emphasis on loving,honoring and abiding by the Ahlul-Bayt (as),something that was also incumbent upon the companions themselves to do.

read also the Quranic Verse of Mawaddah,where the love of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) is a Quranic order from Allah (swt) descended from the seven heavens.

D problem I av with most shia is d hatred dey preach n keep promoting! I seriously doubt dat Imams Hassan and Hussain if alive, wld approve the hatred levels.

Btw I took precious time to read ur thread and all I can say is May ALLAH Unite HIS UMMAH n Guide us to HIS PATH.

if we do not use the Quran and Hadith al-Thaqalain,then the question of "love" and "hate" becomes subjective.but if we use the Quran and Hadith al-Thaqalain then the love for the Ahlul-Bayt (as) becomes objective and obligatory,and disassociation from their enemies and opposing them becomes treading a path of truth and guidance and avoiding evil and misguidance.it is just like an atheist can claim/accuse theists are resentful or hateful for preaching what he can interpret as "hatred" for Satan.but when you understand the concept of truth and falsehood,and the concept of good and evil,you see that opposing evil/misguidance is no hatred.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria / Discipline Of The Mouth For A Muslim / A Look At Muhammad Ali Jabata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.