Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall (4532 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
y r u happy ty undecided
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
jennykadry:

y r u happy ty undecided

y I no go happy! grin grin grin grin, I see person wey wan save me from ur ndi igbo words wink wink wink,Ow u dey now?
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2008
i dey jare,i just tire today,so i no get strength to romance those romance people wey dey that romance section,everyday no be romancing and romancing ,i don tire to romance,i say make i come hiaaa,see wetin dey happen

BTW who tell u say d boy go save u from my igbo angry take ya time ooooo before n'magi ura ni'ru,kpachara anya gi oooo angry angry angry grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
jennykadry:

i dey jare,i just tire today,so i no get strength to romance those romance people wey dey that romance section,everyday no be romancing and romancing ,i don tire to romance,i say make i come hiaaa,see wetin dey happen

BTW who tell u say d boy go save u from my igbo angry take ya time ooooo before n'magi ura ni'ru,kpachara anya gi oooo angry angry angry grin

I guess its a genral thing then,But ow Mr S now,i hop u are enjoying the union grin grin grin
You wan start abi? cool cool cool

@Uchchu!

n'magi ura ni'ru,kpachara anya gi oooo

Over to you,oya interpret!
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
who is Mr S undecided i dont know wat u r talking about
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
jennykadry:

who is Mr S undecided i don't know what you're talking about

Una like to dey pretend abi!ok,two can play the game,greet S for me well well,i hop akpu and Bitter leaf/egusi soup dey enter trouble for house grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
jennykadry:

bianu ma mu ura, ka aka gi gbaji e! I just pity you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
who be Mr S undecided ty

DEY DECEIVE URSELF U THINK SAY I NO KNOW SAY U BE IGBO,onye arurumana,taa gbafwo,amamu onye ibu
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by jennygirl(f): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
seanT21,u should know when to shut up,don't argue with people that know exactly what they're talking about.i've been there b4.just send an apology to everyone.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2008
jennygirl:

seanT21,u should know when to shut up,don't argue with people that know exactly what they're talking about.i've been there before.just send an apology to everyone.

this topic is so old. Good Bye.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by malabite: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
mmhn
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by naijadiva2(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
dang, this conversation in so over, she apologized and we all moved on.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by malabite: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
oh oh !!
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by malabite: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
naija_diva:

dang, this conversation in so over, she apologized and we all moved on.

where is the apology? she is an ignorant fool
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by naijadiva2(f): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
whether she's a fool or not, you are taking it too far by involving her parents. if she has no daddy, none of your business, you shouldn't say those things period to anyone.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2008
malabite:

@seanT21

A CLEAR CASE OF JUVENILE DELINQUENCY. A HIGH SCHOOL PUPIL, SHE CLAIMS TO SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH. SHE HAS NOT ASKED HER SELF, WHAT ON EARTH SHE IS DOING IN AMERICA, AND HOW SHE GOT THERE. SHE WOULDN'T RESPECT HER ELDERS. SHE SITS ON NIGERIAN PLATFORM, AND SAYS WHATEVER SHE LIKES AGAINST NIGERIANS. SHE HAS AN IDENTIFIED STEP DAD, AND NO KNOWN BIOLOGICAL DAD.

THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA, DOES NOT POSSESS THE KIND OF POWER THAT THIS POTENTIAL HARLOT POSSESS, BECAUSE EVERY REASONABLE LIBERIAN KNOWS THE AMOUNT OF HUMAN AND MATERIAL RESOURCES, THAT NIGERIANS EXPENDED, JUST TO ENSURE THAT THE NAME 'LIBERIA' WOULD STILL BE HEARD OF THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

THERE IS NO POINT MENTIONING THE NUMBER OF NIGERIAN SOLDIERS THAT DIED, BECAUSE, THIS SEANT21 OF A GIRL WAS STILL A BABY THEN. SHE WAS PROBABLY, SAVED BY ONE OR TWO NIGERIAN SOLDIERS AND HANDED OVER TO THE REFUGEE CAMP. SHE IS NOT AWARE THAT UP TO THE YEAR 2007, THERE WERE STILL OVER 40,000 LIBERIAN REFUGES IN NIGERIA.

LIVING BIG, NOT NOT LIVING BIG. HAVE YOU EVER WORKED IN A BIG FIRM IN THE US, AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU EARNING NOW. DOES THAT AMOUNT MAKE YOU LIVE BIG OR SMALL?

WHY DO YOU HAVE A STEP DAD, AND NO DAD ? IS YOUR MUM STILL A HARLOT? AND DO YOU REALLY WANT TO EMULATE HER, SO YOU CAN LIVE BIG?

I must have hit a nerve. My Bad.

besides This topic is older then you so i am not even going to waste my time on this.

Peace-out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visa To Macedonia / Call To Nairalanders In The Us / Germany Student Visa Likely Question On Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.