Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,700 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure (18917 Views)

7 Boko Haram Inmates Escape From Ekwuluobia Prison In Anambra( *picture*) / Tension In Anambra As 7 Boko Haram Inmates Escape From Ekwuluobia Prison / Jail Break In Minna Prison, 270 Inmates Freed, Weapons Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by otokx(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
The figure may be higher than that, most government offices have a problem keeping accurate data.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by legendarysegzi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don catch one of them .*hey stop there u move i move u*
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Elxandre(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

I wanted to call you. How did you make it out? I was worried grin
i just mailed you and your boyfriend to the SSS and NPF for track down.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by wayler(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
We need more security in Ondo State
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by rezzy: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
Adufaye: Lol!!! Prison break cheesy

I fit replace 1 of dem? grin

Not just you, pack your whole family join body go there.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Zadokk: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Prison break season 4, ' we ve arrest some then ' story
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by chei: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
I can't help but congratulate the prisoners on their newly found freedom. Knowing how hard it is get out of a nigerian prison especially if you're a nobody, these guys should thank their stars. I don't mean all of them though, the robbers, murderers, rapists and thieves should be caught! But those who were sent to prison for sundry and cheap offences or those who ended up in the hole due to conspiracy and blackmail. A big congratulations!

1 Like

Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by godman01(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nigerian version of Prison break!
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Caleboha(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
The hardened Edo state criminal is suddenly stirred from his nest with the news that Governor Adams with full FG support hung four of his pals on deathrow. He doesn't want to be d next!
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta: Oh my goodness! I need to call someone.

G R E A T!!! He is back to you now.
Accept my sincere congratulations. grin
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
I never knew Michael Scoffield could come 2 Akure, anyway; that will be season 6.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by gebest: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
king of pool: dat's gud news
IDIOT
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by gebest: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
ge best: IDIOT
Idiot
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by gebest: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
ge best: IDIOT
how can you be saying thats good news you should be one of them and the law will catch up with you sooner than later.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hey..who played....T bag part..or Michael scolfield part...damm
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Xhammy: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
security in Nigeria has always been a jerk, God help us
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Niyi11: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Are u one of dem??
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Kamanda:

G R E A T!!! He is back to you now.
Accept my sincere congratulations. grin

Lmaoooooo grin
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Elxandre:
i just mailed you and your boyfriend to the SSS and NPF for track down.

Lmaooooo grin

Nlers cheiii
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Finally you guys have made history grin grin grin keep it up ,olodo tongue

Thanks you, sir olodo rabata tongue
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by musiwa24: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by musiwa24: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2013

Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by musiwa24: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2013
grin

Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Funjosh(m): 4:57am On Jul 01, 2013
Is ur brother among?
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Funjosh(m): 4:57am On Jul 01, 2013
is ur brother among?
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by obaakad(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2013
Thank God that no officer was killied!But the police now is going to use this medium as an opportunity to start arresting innocent person around!

I think our nigeria prison has no security!because if someone can be set free right at the prison!so what is actually happening.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by Omoakin5(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2013
KwoiZabo: I know such things can only happen in ondo state or the perpetrators could be from Edo state, because all other states are Tinubu's slaves and are not bold enough for such acts. undecided
wat do u mean?do u say dat dis attack is fr d benin? Hen?ok o
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by kennyman20(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2013
i wonder the amount of innocent people that would have suffered for this cos if in the process of trailing and capturing the prisoners, they didnt succeed.. They'ld end up going for the innocent people, implicating them all in the name of replacement and as well for the govt to see that they're up to the task.. Since the implicative polices are even involved coupled with cash that would be dished out to top police officials.. This will result in their boys picking anybody for replacement.. Getting back the 175 prisoners that fled isnt a child's play.. I just pray may God fight for the innocent and uneducated people that would be arrested by the police, taken to their stations and start dictating to them the implicative statements to write down and append their signatures on it.. And the illiterate fellow wouldnt know what he she is putting down until when it comes to reality.. It once happened to a friend of mine.. God saved him cos he knew what the idiotic policeman was asking him to write.

1 Like

Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by valicious1(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2013
blatant LIE,THE ROBBERS ARE NOT UP TO 30,TELL ME WHO WAS COUNTING THE ROBBERS,AND THE PRISON OFFICIAL WAS SHOT ONLY IN THE LEG!.HE IS THE ONE THAT OPENNED THE GATE FOR THE ROBBERS.I AM SURE THE ROBBERS ARE NOT MORE THAN 5,HE GAVE THE POLICE THE STORY TO LOOK AS IF HE WAS OVER-WHEMMED AND OVER POWERED BY THE ROBBERS.HE IS A MEMBER OF THE GANG.
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by tunlex01(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Are you a learner?.....have you seen an escapee jailbird being rearrested in NAIJA?. grin....

Don't be so naive grin grin grin

about 4 of them have been caught yesterday morning. Naivity my foot
Re: 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Se make I tok?3ce
Na me be dog the bounty hunters,
We all see in the movies how hardened criminals are broken out by their counterparts when they need them to pull a job only them can do best!
We @ Dog the Bounty Hunter can help u track all the 175 inmates,just give us their case files and pictures!abi Nig govt it too lazy to even have the pictures and case files of their prisoners? Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's 62nd Birthday Party / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds / Dana Air Had Technical Fault While Taking-Off In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.