Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,174 members, 7,939,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (50411 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by kliq(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by tpia5: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
that hanky resembles snake sha, or is it just me?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by trolling(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Christianity and all religions leads to hell, broad and wide is the road thats leads to death,Bible talk say make woman no teach man,see as this pagans twist the bible,without a doubt judgement awaits all this pulpit pimps,women that teaches men....abomination
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by bisi16(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
with dis karishika look abi?...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by emmacares4u(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nawa oooooooo..........See Pastor wearing black from head to toe.......keep preaching ur words to people & keep dancing Azonto to d devil.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
What's with the all black?is she still mourning the death of Jesus?lol
Well "me thinks" she's going into this cos her acting is now getting washed up and she's going for the hot money maker now which is 'pastoring'.(Just my opinion tho')God help us.
She could have tried to act up a bit now.like pretend to really repent.dress well a bit.she wants to be a pastor but she no wan leave worldy things.
Madam u can't eat ur cake and have it back.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by careyliy: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Love this woman of God.The lord is my your strength.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by hero1st: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
just passing! God hv mercy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Chiilove: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
[b][/b]Preachn indeed! She s rather casting more demons on them. I can neva allow gossip preachers like her 2 pray 4 me talk more of lay hands on me. God forbid! I HAVE TOLD HER TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER TO STOP DECIEVIN HERSELF.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by careyliy: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=careyliy]Love this woman of God.The lord is your strength
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by patostation(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The actress just returned from Dakar where she went to minister.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1179443_1016846_3235579344033_1851532307_n_jpgab58c2cb0ab75efb839d9890bc1a022c[/img]

Minister to who?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by SPSpecial(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
I dont tink dis madam even know what iz call GOD or HOLY or even been an holy one. God hv
mercy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by careyliy: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Love this woman of God.The lord is your strength..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by everyday: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
She might be sinning.I don't see any pulpit
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
careyliy: Love this woman of God.The lord is your strength..
Hallelujah! Give your tithe to the Lord. grin grin grin .

Some guys are having a crush on her already in this this thread.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmmm who am I to judge but as human, this is wong! Dressing,make up,posing!!! God knws best
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2013
Where is her church in lagos?
I av to attend d church.
Who kns?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by samkoro: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2013
She was just making a speech on a movie premiere .False News
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by omenka(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2013
picoba: God! Help this Nation, Nigeria

Since when did Rachael become Nigeria
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Ezechyglo: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2013
waitn for part of dis movie jareee!!! even if na queen of coast. mtschwwwwwwww
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The actress just returned from Dakar where she went to minister.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1179443_1016846_3235579344033_1851532307_n_jpgab58c2cb0ab75efb839d9890bc1a022c[/img]

Oh my God, I cannot wait for this movie to come out! I really missed her absence.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by kabaka1: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2013
redcliff: She looks like an ogbanje. What kinda dressing and MAKEUP! Is that?

No, she be Okuelu preacher...lol!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Okijajuju1(m): 1:16am On Jul 01, 2013
I swear, if not that God is involved here... I was about to go get my Vaseline.. Is that a preacher or a MILF..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Ayatullah(m): 2:14am On Jul 01, 2013
Katier00 :
I am a catholic and i will die as one

You will not waste your life, I pray you die a Muslim.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Lordave: 2:17am On Jul 01, 2013
Okija_juju: I swear, if not that God is involved here... I was about to go get my Vaseline.. Is that a preacher or a MILF..
that your d!kc go jam trailer one day
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Ayatullah(m): 3:10am On Jul 01, 2013
Cuddlemii:

grin grin I don't know why ladies are scared of flaunting their natural looks.

In the course of enhancing, some end up frightening the human race

How I wish you can bring that pix in your profile out for all Nairalanders to see.....that young girl is the REAL African Queen all Ladies scared of flaunting their natural look should make their MIRROR. May God bless the womb that bore her.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Ping411: 3:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Warris this? Iam not judging but she can't be a pastor
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by InvertedHammer: 4:02am On Jul 01, 2013
/

Kai! God don suffer!

//
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Obelomo: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2013
I'm not judging her, but advice to her is tone down her look, plus she kind of look like dracula!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by linearity: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING. WOMEN CAN TEACH BUT THEY CAN ONLY TEACH OTHER WOMEN AND CHILDREN

If women were meant to only teach other women and kids, can you explain the following..

1. Priscilla and Aquila teach Apollos the 'way of the God more accurately"..Apollos was no kid, the Bible described him as an eloquent man and mighty in the scriptures. Acts 18:26

2. Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my co- workers in Christ Jesus...(Romans 16:3-4; 2Tim4:19)

3. Priscilla & Aquila were the leaders of the Church in Ephesus. 1 Cor. 16:19)

4. Did you notice each time the Bible refer to both Priscilla & Aquila, Priscilla is mentioned first? In the Bible order and precedence matters and that suggests that Priscilla the women was playing the more prominent leadership role in the Church then.

5. I commend to you Sister Phoebe, a deacon of the Church in Cenchreae...Rom16:1-2.

6. I shall pour my spirit on all flesh and your Sons and Daughters shall prophesy...Acts 2:17-18.

Finally, if excluding 50% of the world population and by extension 50% population of the Church from being Teachers, Pastors, Prophets, Evangelist, etc is of any doctrinal significant..Jesus himself would have mentioned it...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by eldoradoxx: 6:04am On Jul 01, 2013
The problem with us in Nigeria is that we never appreciate ourselves. Perhaps if she was an American preacher and dressed like this, we would listen . How different is her dressing with that of great women preachers like prophetess Juanita Bynum, Paula White, Joyce Meyer and the rest that we listen to daily on TBN and read their books and still flow in the anointing they carry ? My message is simple, God does not judge from the container's looks but from the content.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal by Omen100(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2013
After reading from page 1 to page 5, I concluded that really we are in the end time because of the ways & manners the bible has being twisted to suit our personal self.
May God the Almighty Allah have mercies of us, Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.