Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,811 members, 7,912,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Boo And I: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo And I: (4392 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boo And I: by Sisieko(f): 2:43am On May 16, 2008
And hes 25
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 3:34am On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

half the people saying "20 u're still young" would have married at 20 if they had gotten the opportunity.

without at least my bachelors in my hand? Um No.

I would never advise anyone esp a female to partake in such.
Re: My Boo And I: by TolaniLuv: 11:50am On May 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

without at least my bachelors in my hand? Um No.

I would never advise anyone esp a female to partake in such.

If you're in love anything is possible, You can get your BA/BSC/MASTERS If you're married nothing can stop dat.
As a part tyme student I've seen a lot of married women in my class . If you're truly in luv marry him.

P.S marriage won't stop you from getting your degree It's just an excuse.
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2008
TolaniLuv:

You can get your BA/BSC/MASTERS If you're married nothing can stop that.
If you're truly in love marry him.

Wel said.
Re: My Boo And I: by TolaniLuv: 11:59am On May 16, 2008
@posta
Make u call me sha, Mo gbo mo ya is my hobby.
You've my number abi mi o le pari wo
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 2:14pm On May 16, 2008
TolaniLuv:

If you're in love anything is possible, You can get your BA/BSC/MASTERS If you're married nothing can stop that.
As a part tyme student I've seen a lot of married women in my class . If you're truly in love marry him.

excuse for who? who are you again?

Where did I say it wasnt possible to get a degree while married? Care to quote me?

Last I checked I said I PERSONALLY wouldnt do it. I dont care if it worked for others, I just wouldnt do it. There are those such worked for and there are those who it didnt work for ie getting pregnant and being too busy raising children to finish with school, etc.
Btw a single/indepent person is more likely to get fianacial aid for school than one who is married.
Re: My Boo And I: by tRoOE(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2008
ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin all these people screaming don't marry him are singles grin grin grin

@topic
You are the only one that knows what is best for yourself
Age is nothing but a # undecided, getting married early is not stopping you from persuing your education/career futher
If you are confussed a little, ask your mom for an advice or other adult that you are close with.
Nland is not a place for a good advice, [s]most people on this site are enemies of progress[/s], and they joke about everything

Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 16, 2008
@topic
You are the only one that knows what is best for yourself
Age is nothing but a # undecided getting married early is not stopping you from persuing your education/career futher
If you are confussed a little, ask your mom for an advice or other adult that you are close with.
Nland is not a place for a good advice, [s]most people on this site are enemies of progress,[/s] and they joke about everything
well said cool
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 5:30pm On May 16, 2008
Ive been with my boyfriend or fiance since i was around 14-15 and im about to be 20,  People say that we should marry already and i want to wait until im about 23-24,  Is there any sense in waiting even thought it seems like we are already married

@ poster na wa for you and  this your boo sef shocked shocked shocked
You've been with him for 6 years since you were 14 shocked shocked shocked shocked
so you were 14 and messing with a 19 year old.

Tufiakwa,!!!Chukwu aju!

Abomination of the highest order

He should have been taken down on statutory rape by the disctict attorneys in New York

where were your parents?
where you raised in a group home?

what reasonable parents would allow their 14 year old daughter run around with an adult male ?
This is so wrong
what's this world turning into such that an adult male would find a tender little girl attractive.
Sorry dear
Your boo is a pedophile in my books
He can marry you now afterall he has seen and "peroused" every countour in your body since the tender age of 14
The least he can do is make it legal.

Frankly I am disgusted!!
your boo my boo boo
Re: My Boo And I: by tRoOE(f): 5:32pm On May 16, 2008
hmmmmmmmm example of what i was just talking about grin grin
so how they are raining insult on the poor guy embarassed embarassed

@jenny
lol cheesy cheesy, let me steal your qoute "i speak d truth raw and undilutedbecause i fear nobody" cool cheesy
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 5:38pm On May 16, 2008
tRoOE:

hmmmmmmmm example of what i was just talking about grin grin
so how they are raining insult on the poor guy embarassed embarassed

cool cheesy

Omo eko,you are a smart girl
would you allow a 19 year old man to date your 14 year old ?
I understand people are saying marrying him is her call
It doesn't make the circumstances right.

What does a 14 year old know about love?
This man took her little girl innocence away
and she calls it love
does she know any better?
someone had to point that out
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 16, 2008
@sheniqua

i can't find where she stated that d guy was 19 years old when they started dating

yes its wrong of her to date a guy that young,but wetin we dey talk now is people r saying she is too young to get married,its better they just legalize d thing and be done wt it
Re: My Boo And I: by whitelexi(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2008
Shine ya eyes grin
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 5:44pm On May 16, 2008
Sisieko:

And hes 25

jennykadry:

@sheniqua

i can't find where she stated that d guy was 19 years old when they started dating

yes its wrong of her to date a guy that young,but wetin we dey talk now is people r saying she is too young to get married,its better they just legalize d thing and be done wt it

He's 25 and they've "dated" for 6 years ,let's do the math
Re: My Boo And I: by 4Him1(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

Omo eko,you are a smart girl
would you allow a 19 year old man to date your 14 year old ?
I understand people are saying marrying him is her call
It doesn't make the circumstances right.

What does a 14 year old know about love?
This man took her little girl innocence away
and she calls it love
does she know any better?
someone had to point that out

I dont agree. We are simply assuming the fellow had sex with her at 14, its possible that this relationship started as just mere family friends and then metamorphosed with the yrs. One of my close friends had something akin (though they are separated now), they'd been tight friends since they were little kids and somehow blossomed into a relationship in their teenage yrs . . . no sex was ever involved.

Its too early to start accusing the fellow of taking her innocence away and lets not assume what they have isnt love.
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 16, 2008
@sheniqua

ok now ive seen it,was looking for it

like i said she did a very bad thing starting a relationship that early,the deed as already be done,but how r we so sure that she had sex wt him at that young age?she might have done it but later,or better still she might not have done it till now,so lets not jump into conclusionswatever happens let them just get married since they r like hussy and wifey already
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 5:56pm On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

I don't agree. We are simply assuming the fellow had sex with her at 14, its possible that this relationship started as just mere family friends and then metamorphosed with the years. One of my close friends had something akin (though they are separated now), they'd been tight friends since they were little kids and somehow blossomed into a relationship in their teenage years . . . no sex was ever involved.

Its too early to start accusing the fellow of taking her innocence away and lets not assume what they have isnt love.

she says and I quote

"It seems like we're already married"

A 19 year old has no business dating a 14 year old period !
They all have sex on their minds at that age and she's only 14.
Ojigbijigbi

all these speculations about no sex are just that, speculations
In America where elementary school kids are doing it?
I'll love to be wrong

1 Like

Re: My Boo And I: by 4Him1(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

she says and I quote

"It seems like we're already married"

A 19 year old has no business dating a 14 year old period !
They all have sex on their minds at that age and she's only 14.
Ojigbijigbi

all these speculations abou sex are just that, speculations

What do you now suggest? That she shld break up with him now that they are adults and old enough to make their own decisions?
The phrase "it seems like we're already married" does not in any way suggest that they have been indulging in sex. It could mean that both are now so close that they virtually see themselves as married to each other.
Re: My Boo And I: by tRoOE(f): 6:01pm On May 16, 2008
I see nothing wrong with them dating and stop looking at it from an American point of view
Am sure they didn't have sex, if they did he won't be with her for this long
They can be best of friends
you calling the guy a pedophile is uncalled
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 6:03pm On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

What do you now suggest? That she shld break up with him now that they are adults and old enough to make their own decisions?
The phrase "it seems like we're already married" does not in any way suggest that they have been indulging in sex. It could mean that both are now so close that they virtually see themselves as married to each other.

You seem to know the case better than I do. grin
I said earlier they might as well make it legal after all the girl already feels married (whatever that means)
what else can I say
I had to point out the obvious uneasy beginnings I saw here
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 6:04pm On May 16, 2008
lmao osisi. You sef you are insane

lmao @ group home. That's messed up  tongue

yea when she was like he's now 25, I kinda raised my eyebrows but hey na their own.

although is it that they ahve been dating since she was 14 or she knew OF him since she was 14

*shrugs*
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 6:04pm On May 16, 2008
tRoOE:

I see nothing wrong with them dating and stop looking at it from an American point of view
Am sure they didn't have sex, if they did he won't be with her for this long
They can be best of friends
you calling the guy a pedophile is uncalled

a pedophile is an adult attracted to an underaged person.
I didn't make that up.

1 Like

Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 6:06pm On May 16, 2008
pedophilia is common in Nigerian/African society. Not sure why you are even surprised.
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 6:08pm On May 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

lmao osisi. You sef you are insane

lmao @ group home. That's messed up  tongue

yea when she was like he's now 25, I kind of raised my eyebrows but hey na their own.

although is it that they ahve been dating since she was 14 or she knew OF him since she was 14

*shrugs*

If this girl had been 14 and the boy was 14,15 or 16
I would have taken it as innocent love that blossomed
But a 19 year old knows what he wants from a woman
Even 14 year old boys  are getting down with their math teachers
I'm not buying that innocent relationship thing.
The boy was already a bearded, shaving man
I pronounce him guilty

1 Like

Re: My Boo And I: by 4Him1(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

You seem to know the case better than I do. grin
I said earlier they might as well make it legal after all the girl already feels married (whatever that means)
what else can I say
I had to point out the obvious uneasy beginnings I saw here

Its no big deal really. The past is the past, i'd be more concerned with the future at this point.
In a way i tend to understand the "feeling married" point . . . its possible to become so close to someone (without sex being necessarily involved) that you almost take it for granted that you both are going to get married anyway.

Naija people, we like to take binoculars to other peoples wahala. kai!
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 6:10pm On May 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

pedophilia is common in Nigerian/African society. Not sure why you are even surprised.

does that make it right
and these people live in your neck of the woods?
sisieko should come back here
She has some clarifications to do
Re: My Boo And I: by sheniqua: 6:10pm On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

Its no big deal really. The past is the past, i'd be more concerned with the future at this point.
In a way i tend to understand the "feeling married" point . . . its possible to become so close to someone (without sex being necessarily involved) that you almost take it for granted that you both are going to get married anyway.

Naija people, we like to take binoculars to other peoples wahala. kai!

and that's my specialty
hunger don catch me
Re: My Boo And I: by 4Him1(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

The boy was already a bearded, shaving man
I pronounce him guilty

At 19 i had only my skin to shave.  grin

D-reloaded:

Based on?  undecided This is dumb really . . . majority of the pedophile rings are based in the US and Europe.
With the exception of the northerners in Nigeria (by virtue of culture and religion), pedophilia is looked down upon in the south.
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

does that make it right
and these people live in your neck of the woods?
sisieko should come back here
She has some clarifications to do

Of course it's not right. Usually only losers who should be dating girls in college go after preteens/teenagers. Really dont know what you can possibly have in common with a junior high student while you're in university. It's not right at all but as you can see most people in Nigeria have been conditioned to see it as being ok hence the "age is just a number' "he loved her inner beauty" bullshit excuses

Like I said it could be that they have known each other since she was 14 and werent even dating yet. Who knows?

However osisi berra be careful lol before you get cited for offtopic and end up coming back as "Lakeesha' or even "Hajarat"  tongue
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2008
Honestly i don't think d age should be an issue here,like i said they might not have indulged in sex,i guess they are just too close and that is y she said they both live or act like married couples,if age na issue what of our mothers that got married at age 13 or 14 to men that r 28 or 30?age no be issue ,the issue here is can d little girl handle marriage at this age?if she can then let her get down it
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 6:17pm On May 16, 2008
4 Him:

With the exception of the northerners in Nigeria (by virtue of culture and religion), pedophilia is looked down upon in the south.

Lol is this a joke? My friend, please look up your tribe(whichever one) and tell me the ages of the wives of your grandfather's era.

In some places "fatterning period" started at 11.

Abegi.
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 6:18pm On May 16, 2008
My mama no marry at 13 o. e jo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed / She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. / See Wat Dis Couple Are Doing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.