Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,491 members, 7,951,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan (621 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Landed On Highway In Uganda (PHOTO) / Photos: Mom Kills Son Posts His Corpse On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan by baconline(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
This is to inform the relevant authorities that there is a female corpse on the express from New garage to Apata,we will appreciate if any one who knows the local govt chairman in that locality to please get the message accross to them to move it away
Re: Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
@OP
may i ask:"why didnt you go directly to a police station to report the sighting of the corpse?!"
Re: Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan by baconline(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have done dat b4 and d police tell me it is d duty of d local govt to remove corpses off d road
MRbrownJAY: @OP
may i ask:"why didnt you go directly to a police station to report the sighting of the corpse?!"
I have done dat b4 and d police tell me it is d duty of d local govt to remove corpses off d road
Re: Human Corpse On The Highway In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
baconline: I have done dat b4 and d police tell me it is d duty of d local govt to remove corpses off d roadI have done dat b4 and d police tell me it is d duty of d local govt to remove corpses off d road

then you should have GONE to the local govt to let them know that there was a corpse there....or call them to advise them.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Butterfly / Domestic Help / How To Avoid Armed Robbers & Traffic Jams!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.