Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited (1298 Views)

MTN Webplus Vs Google GNBO. Any Effect On Us ? / Your Take On Google's Gnbo: Good Or Bad? / Google Launches "get Nigerian Businesses Online" - Gnbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited by nairawall: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2013
My clients is currently using the Google free business website project GNBO. She bought a customized domain name to mask the extension given to her. Now she is moving out from the GNBO free website program and wants the domain name she bought pointing the new webhost for her new website.

How do one change the name servers for the domain bought through the Google GNBO project?
Re: How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited by Nairaplus(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
nairawall: My clients is currently using the Google free business website project GNBO. She bought a customized domain name to mask the extension given to her. Now she is moving out from the GNBO free website program and wants the domain name she bought pointing the new webhost for her new website.

How do one change the name servers for the domain bought through the Google GNBO project?

I don't understand you sir.

Where is the domain domicilled? I mean the customized one. Do you login to manage that from Google Apps for Business? If yes, then it's easy.
Re: How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited by tainot2002(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2013
I think what he's saying is that..'How can he point his google address to his domain name(Mapping a domaing name)..That is instead of 'www.g n b o.com to www.my domain name.com
Re: How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited by flexinet: 5:03am On Jul 04, 2013
Who is the administrator of the domain name??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited by nairawall: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2013
I have been able to make the name servers change. GNBO do not give you access to an administrative area where u can make such changes.

I had to call them to make the changes. This is really strange.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change A Domain Name Servers Bought Through GNBO Upperlink Limited by koesda: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2013
nairawall: My clients is currently using the Google free business website project GNBO. She bought a customized domain name to mask the extension given to her. Now she is moving out from the GNBO free website program and wants the domain name she bought pointing the new webhost for her new website.

You cannot change the name-server because you do not have access to the backend. You can only provide them with the name-server you would like to point your domain at and they will do it for you. You can send them an email to support@upperlink.com.ng.

(1) (Reply)

I / Hosting Companies In Nigeria / Facebook Clone Script...pay After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.