Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,515 members, 7,951,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad (836 Views)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / I Moved From Facebook To Facespace And Want All My Fellow Nigerians To Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by blackcat1: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2013
What has living with foreigners thought you? For me I have learnt that the black race is the most ganged up against race in the world and also that all other races are united except the black race. I have also learnt natives of these foreign countries treat their fellow nationals with deep respect and are completely united against foreigners.

I have learnt that when you get married to the nationals of these countries you still are treated differently. I have learnt you are only tolerated by the relations of your spouse and they do everything to get you angry directly or indirectly.

Tell me what are your experiences? How have you thought yourself to live amidst all of the above or more in these countries? How have you been able to exhale?
Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by Merkki(f): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2013
I have learnt that Nigerian men don't respect their wives or females. They badmouth them in the public and make foreigners see no good in them.

I learnt that Nigerian men nag a lot about everything, food, money, gifts, etc. They act like market women. They are loud and rude. They worship white folks who don't give a hoot about them and treat their own women like slaves.

Reference: Nairaland.com and London

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by blackcat1: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Merkki: I have learnt that Nigerian men don't respect their wives or females. They badmouth them in the public and make foreigners see no good in them.

I learnt that Nigerian men nag a lot about everything, food, money, gifts, etc. They act like market women. They are loud and rude. They worship white folks who don't give a hoot about them and treat their own women like slaves.

Reference: Nairaland.com and London

I have seen the above a lot in Europe but do the white folks treat black women like slaves?
Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by Merkki(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
blackcat1:

I have seen the above a lot in Europe but do the white folks treat black women like slaves?

The white folks don't but the black folks treat their women like rags. I wonder why Nigerians think South Africans hate them . Truth is, Nigerians hate themselves.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by blackcat1: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
bump
Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by angelbaby22(f): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Nigerians have a self hate prophecy. They think they're better than everybody else they lack humbleness that's why other african groups stay clear of them. I'm British born and raised background East African but its hard t even bring a nigerian guy home to meet the parents because of the bad reputation Nigerians in England have built themselves!
Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by tpia5: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
hmmm
Re: For Those Of You That Moved From Nigeria To Live Abroad by bokohalal(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
I did not understand and I learnt nothing from this thread.

(1) (Reply)

These Are My Demands / People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels / 15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.