Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench (13333 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife / Shocking: Father Of 10 Kidnaps, Kills Neighbour’s Son! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Donkarizma: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Naija
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by gistin123: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
andyanders: Why fight someone inside her room? That shows that it was under self defense and can only be under manslaughter.
Why should the deceased and the husband invade her room no matter what the problem was? She got killed in the accused room. So be it.

You think it's that simple. OK ooo.

Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Lakayanah: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: Before I opened this thread,I knew the place of the incident had to be Mushin or Ajegunle..face me ,I face you palaver.
Poverty is a curse!
You bad no be small so rich people are saints crime is crime no matter how polished
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
devour129: cant he be the witness ?
He's got to tell the story. He will be alive to do it. As the wife has shown herself the Hulk......... Who wan die? sad sad
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by macEDWIN(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
D husbnd of d deceasd wld hv taken d wife away rther dan leavng 2 fght y he went 2 call police & more over d couple went in2 acusd person rm, wat maturity wld hv solved. Wel d his wif rip. Pls wenever we c temptation coming lik we hv 2 b mature cos who die has gone is nt matter of bravity
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Ninilowo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
arcbabe: Ajegunle life has dislocated your brain. What are u saying
grin
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by ocephraim(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ping411: I
stabbed her in the chest and she fell and
died. I did not know how she got the other wound but I did not want to kill her.

Ehhn... She took d knife n stabbed haslf in other places b4 she died na... Rubbish!!! undecided ... U stabbed ha in d chest and wasn't xpctng ha to die... Foolish woman!! angry
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by fulli16(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ping411:
They started quarrelling and fighting. I ran to the Ajegunle Police Station to get police because Stella poured hot water on my wife. Sadly, when I came back, I saw my wife’s lifeless body in Stella’s room. Stella had stabbed my wife in the chest with a kitchen knife; she also stabbed her all over her body . I was shocked and started weeping.”

Ping411:
Mr. Godwin, his wife and his visitor overwhelmed me. Three of them came into my room and they beat me mercilessly. I had to defend myself as the beating was severe and in the process, I took a kitchen knife and waved it to scare her; they were in my room fighting me.

he claims, he went 2 d police station, while she claims he was beating her!!!
hmmm...how the hell do people duplicate themselves these days
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by moscobabs(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
kingthreat: Those names are fake names. Nonsense jounalism
huunnmnn..They are fake abi.ok give us the original names.sebi u witness the incident?
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by valicious1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Red Bororo: Am a true born Ajegunle child and the only thing as have to say is POVERTY NA CAUSE ALL THIS THING, I SAY NA POVERTYAm a true born Ajegunle child and the only thing as have to say is POVERTY NA CAUSE ALL THIS THING, I SAY NA POVERTYAm a true born Ajegunle child and the only thing as have to say is POVERTY NA CAUSE ALL THIS THING, I SAY NA POVERTY
poverty na CAUSE of wetin?
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Lakayanah: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
What I don't understand the jealousy and envy is it over the bench they inherited from their former neighbour?
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
See d case is so clear nd straight 4ward,they both went in2 her room 2 fight a woman and cos she's defenseless she had 2 defend herself!!so she used knife,even she suppose stab d husband so dat dah 1 no go live tel dat dirty story wey dey put dirty mouth run!!formal!!
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by everyday: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Are you sure that these two ladies were fighting cause of a common bench.Women are known to keep so many secrets.I am suspicious that it was due to a man dating them both
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by dnawah(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
ciphoenix: Why are they all quick to blame the devil undecided
it is because he is they next of KIN grin
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Kelvin4life: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
she said is devils hand work.o.k
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Enkaynwa(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lakayanah: What I don't understand the jealousy and envy is it over the bench they inherited from their former neighbour?

lol
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by logica(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
So, the 2 Stellas were fighting over a bench left by a former neighbor? So the bench did not really belong to either of them? So, they both believed they had inherited the bench? grin
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by OCcool: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Na wa o! Wonders have finally ended
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Dreamestorical(m): 2:48am On Jul 03, 2013
My God. Killing over a bench... smh
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Maybe the devil took the knife from her and stabbed the deceased some more shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Only in Ajegunle....na wa for poverty,....oooo
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by Bleszin(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
grin angry
Stalemate: This ajegunle people self. Why una life kon rough like cloth wey dey inside basket.. RIP to the woman.!
angry
Stalemate: This ajegunle people self. Why una life kon rough like cloth wey dey inside basket.. RIP to the woman.!
Guy u get bad mouth o....
Re: Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench by deepwater(f): 9:29pm On May 07, 2019
alyarmouk:
@op. am sorry, buh your story is phony just as it lookd cooked. where in AJ did ds happen? and for ur info there is nothing ever like ''ajegunle police state'' and whch ajegunle are your refering to? is it the one @ ikorodu?or the po[pular daddy showkeys ajegunle apapa?
very phony story and names too.

The accused has been sentenced to death today

https://www.nairaland.com/5174823/lady-collapses-lagos-court-after

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raising Kids Who Do Not Beg / What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) / If Your Newlywed Husband is Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.