Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,435 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? (1833 Views)

Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / Can Islam Justify This / How Can Islam Be A Religion Of Peace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
@cleanvessel; there is no muslim hadith that says Jesus is Lord.
you copied what you copied from where you copy it.

Jesus is no lord. why do we tell you that he isn't, if you are saying we say he is?

come with it. abeg.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by deols(f): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
cleanvessel: Me I like my posts ignored. It will show the readers what am saying is the truth as nobody can deny it.

What I don't like is deleting my thread because it is the truth that nobody can counter.

Today my thread ''Jesus is Lord Even in Islam'' didn't last 10 mininutes before it was deleted.

There was nothing offensive in it. It was a muslim hadith that says ''lord Jesus''.

I tell you the truth lies keep the region alive. Expose the falsehood in it, it will fall flat.

I hope this post will last 5 minutes before it is hidden.

Well, I can only pity you. So, in your very beautiful thought you think Islam would call Jesus Lord and Muslims would deny it.

Doesnt yout post sound a little bit of a lie to your ears? God will raise and judge you for lieing against exposing Muslims.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Mintayo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
lanrexlan: If they are talking about an animal that can kill someone,is it that of a snail? Smh
loool,very typical of you;one of d many reasons why i can't be a muslim!!
Well,thank God i am not an animal neither am i a snail!
I just pity u,i will say it again,you ppl r scared of ur religion;dt it will go into extinction??
Why do u think saudi and oda muslim countries prohibit any oda religion? I guess dey dnt want ppl to knw d truth!

Same thing on NL,you ppl ban,hid post etc...u knw when d truth comes LIES will do anything to hide d truth!

An open challenge:let saudi n oda muslim countries allow xtainity just for 6months and u will c how d Light of Jesus will free ppl from d bondage they are in!

Let NL 'islam for muslims' remove d 'law' they impose on outsider as it is in d religion section;let all banning stop,let hidden post stop just for just 6months-1 year,den u will c what will happen!
Wait a minute,aw do u guys feel when u hide ppl's TRUTH? Excited? Smh!
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by cleanvessel(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
deols:

Well, I can only pity you. So, in your very beautiful thought you think Islam would call Jesus Lord and Muslims would deny it.

Doesnt yout post sound a little bit of a lie to your ears? God will raise and judge you for lieing against exposing Muslims.

Who is lying? Me or the hadith I quoted? And you think deleting it is the truth.

Why not prove it to be false?

Why not allow others to read and make comments?

Why the fear?

I have so many 'whys' but let me leave at that.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
@cleanvessel; if you pay attention to deols, she gave the same argument i gave. this should tell you that islam is issue specific and the known constants, no way any of them can change?

Muhammad [sa] is reported in hadith that the muslims should be very careful so that with him, they should not fail into revere so much that it becomes a matter of worship as the people who say they are following Jesus took him for worship.

even the in the courts, when you hear 'my lord' often you hear 'your worship'.

hadith does not crop up of its own without being a string attached to Quran, explaining something of it.

it is impossible that Jesus of the Quran is no more than a prophet of God, being a messenger to the children of Israel will become "lord" in any authentic hadith. Impossible i said. we are no worshiper of man and there is no idolatry in Islam. look for idolatry somewhere else and where Jesus is worshiped.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by cleanvessel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
RoyPCain: @cleanvessel; if you pay attention to deols, she gave the same argument i gave. this should tell you that islam is issue specific and the known constants, no way any of them can change?

Muhammad [sa] is reported in hadith that the muslims should be very careful so that with him, they should not fail into revere so much that it becomes a matter of worship as the people who say they are following Jesus took him for worship.

even the in the courts, when you hear 'my lord' often you hear 'your worship'.

hadith does not crop up of its own without being a string attached to Quran, explaining something of it.

it is impossible that Jesus of the Quran is no more than a prophet of God, being a messenger to the children of Israel will become "lord" in any authentic hadith. Impossible i said. we are no worshiper of man and there is no idolatry in Islam. look for idolatry somewhere else and where Jesus is worshiped.

You are always diversionary in your posts. What issue of idol worship are you raising here? Who worship idol other than muslims: who worship Abudu-Allah's idol in Muhammad's family.

Looking at all your post on NL you are always Mr "Off=point". deSika said so much about this. It is like you read thread upside down and will not hit the nail on the head. Wake up man!
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by lanrexlan(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mintayo:
loool,very typical of you;one of d many reasons why i can't be a muslim!!
Who's forcing you? Die as a trinitarian and you will regret it,your wahala.
Well,thank God i am not an animal neither am i a snail!
My post is just a proverb,not literally.
I just pity u,i will say it again,you ppl r scared of ur religion;dt it will go into extinction??
The fastest growing religion in the world is Islam.
Why do u think saudi and oda muslim countries prohibit any oda religion? I guess dey dnt want ppl to knw d truth!
Your own personal truth right?? The truth is that you submit and worship the Creator and not the creation.

Same thing on NL,you ppl ban,hid post etc...u knw when d truth comes LIES will do anything to hide d truth!
Keep dribbling yourself.

An open challenge:let saudi n oda muslim countries allow xtainity just for 6months and u will c how d Light of Jesus will free ppl from d bondage they are in!

Let NL 'islam for muslims' remove d 'law' they impose on outsider as it is in d religion section;let all banning stop,let hidden post stop just for just 6months-1 year,den u will c what will happen!
Wait a minute,aw do u guys feel when u hide ppl's TRUTH? Excited? Smh!
Chai,the truth of trinity syndrome right?? 1+1+1=1[confused souls]grin
Do you remember one of your christian brother accepted islam here on NL?
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Mintayo(m): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2013
lanrexlan: Who's forcing you? Die as a trinitarian and you will regret it,your wahala.
Your own personal truth right?? The truth is that you submit and worship the Creator and not the creation.
Keep dribbling yourself.

cancer is a deadly disease and it is spreading fast too!
I v shown u in some thread abt d lie 'islam is d fastest growing religion'!
And dnt forget my open challenge=i doubt it if u l accept it!
Let me tell u what i learnt today
"no matter how much d sun hides,it will sure come out!"
no matter how much you hide d truth with ur LIES,d truth will surely prevail!
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by lanrexlan(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2013
Mintayo:

cancer is a deadly disease and it is spreading fast too!
I v shown u in some thread abt d lie 'islam is d fastest growing religion'!
Which lie? It's a confirmed statistics released,afterall google is your friend.
And dnt forget my open challenge=i doubt it if u l accept it!
I look like a moderator? Or I am the prince or king of saudi arabia?
Let me tell u what i learnt today
"no matter how much d sun hides,it will sure come out!"
no matter how much you hide d truth with ur LIES,d truth will surely prevail!
Good for you,stick your own personal truth.Brainwashed people
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by cleanvessel(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2013
lanrexlan: Who's forcing you? Die as a trinitarian and you will regret it,your wahala.

Keep dribbling yourself.

Trinity: 1+1+1=1 in God's maths. Lanrexlan, you are also a small trinity as you are made of spirit, soul and body and the 3 = one you. But God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Man is created in His image (Trinity). No thanks to the Devil who implanted wrong belief in you.

Islam is not the fastest growing religion. Thousands of muslims convert to Christianity everyday from what we see in churches. Muslims converting to Christianity is no more news in Christiendom. We have many pastors Muhammad, Bello, Abubarka etc. etc.

If you are sure show your stats but what I know is that the little growth in islam is biological and not evangelical. Marrying many wives and bearing many children, most of whom are not properly catered for.

Islam has no message that is capable of converting souls. What do you preach? Oneness of God. Even idol worshipers believe in 'God is One' (Olodumare) and their idol the means of getting to him. So what is special in your message? I don't believe anyone converted to islam on NL. It is a deceit.

Sidon somewhere and listen to real messages, the Christian messages.

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Mintayo(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2013
cleanvessel:

Trinity: 1+1+1=1 in God's maths. Lanrexlan, you are also a small trinity as you are made of spirit, soul and body and the 3 = one you. But God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Man is created in His image (Trinity). No thanks to the Devil who implanted wrong belief in you.

Islam is not the fastest growing religion. Thousands of muslims convert to Christianity everyday from what we see in churches. Muslims converting to Christianity is no more news in Christiendom. We have many pastors Muhammad, Bello, Abubarka etc. etc.

If you are sure show your stats but what I know is that the little growth in islam is biological and not evangelical. Marrying many wives and bearing many children, most of whom are not properly catered for.

Islam has no message that is capable of converting souls. What do you preach? Oneness of God. Even idol worshipers believe in 'God is One' (Olodumare) and their idol the means of getting to him. So what is special in your message? I don't believe anyone converted to islam on NL. It is a deceit.

dnt mind him,what message do dey v? Have told him several times,bt he wnt listen!
Why r dey marrying many wives? Is it nt to increase their population?
Why is dt muslim male r allowed to marru non-muslim female bt non-muslim male cnt marry muslim female?
Why r muslim leaving their country n going to western countries?
Muslim l only c convert to islam bt dey l neva c convert to xtainity or oda religion due to fear of being killed or declare an apostate!
A muslim convert will neva tell anybody dt he/she has left islam for d fear of being killed,yet dis ppl r in der country n still pretending to b muslims!
So let dem continue to delude themselves!
I pray d Lord will open His eyes n reveal himself to him!

BTW@Cleanvessel,i cn c dey v deleted dt ur nice "story of zaid(adopted son of mohammed) n zynab"! I was actually enjoyng dt piece!
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by cleanvessel(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Mintayo

They don't allow my posts to stay. They deleted:

1. Today's Quran is not the Original.

2. Jesus is Lord Even in Islam

3 Interesting Divine Marriage (which you are talking about).

Na so i see am my brother.

They deleted ''Interesting Divine Marriage because I asked them to show why Zyeed divorced his wife with proof. They are claiming Muhammad married Zyeed's wife, Zynab after he had divorced her.

I told them Zyeed purposely divorced his wife out of fear to enable Muhammad marry her after he has shown interest in her. Then if that is not true, I said muslims here should show evidence of the reason Zyeed divorced Zynab. They knew that was the end of the road, so their defence was deleting it.

Did you read '' Quranic Contradictions, Part 2 by truthman2012? What was offensive in that thread? Nothing in reality. They deleted it as their defence.

Let them leave threads to stay and see what will become of islam on NL. The children of Jehovah God are gifted with much wisdom.

Thanks.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by pointblank321: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ golpen

Your people have removed 'Is Muhammad the Last Prophet in Islam' o. What is the offence in that thread? Everything said there is from islamic sources.

They delete any thread they don't have good defence for. If islam is such that you don't have answers to those things that are obscure, why are you in it? Deceiving yourselves. It is a pity.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
BetaThings:

Please let us heed Tbaba's advise
Please let us IGNORE them ALL

There you have it, OP.

Islam cannot stand scrutiny so muslims avoid troubling questions that put doubts in their minds while lying to themselves that their religion is perfect.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
pointblank 321:
They delete any thread they don't have good defence for. If islam is such that you don't have answers to those things that are obscure, why are you in it? Deceiving yourselves. It is a pity.

Self deciet and denial is sweet to some people. Have you not heard the saying, 'Religion is the opium of the people'?
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
lanrexlan: Which lie? It's a confirmed statistics released,afterall google is your friend.

Convertion rates of Christians to Islam is about the same as convertion rates of Muslims to Christianity. The reason why your Islam appears to be the 'fastest growing religion' is because of the high birth rates of Muslims.
I belive the Muslims were instructed by muhammed in one hadith to give birth to as many children as possible so that he will have the biggest ummah on judgement day.
Your numbers are coming from high birth rates and not convertion.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by lanrexlan(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
NL member:

Convertion rates of Christians to Islam is about the same as convertion rates of Muslims to Christianity. The reason why your Islam appears to be the 'fastest growing religion' is because of the high birth rates of Muslims.
I belive the Muslims were instructed by muhammed in one hadith to give birth to as many children as possible so that he will have the biggest ummah on judgement day.
[url]
NL member:

[/url]
NL member:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/yahya_ahmed/islam_fasting_growing_religion_world.htm
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_be_the_fastest-growing_religion
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by lanrexlan(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
cleanvessel:

Each of us is waiting,so wait you too.Maybe wrong belief is implanted in me or you,just wait till the day of judgement.

Islam is not the fastest growing religion.Thousands of muslims convert to Christianity everyday from what we see in churches.Muslims converting to Christianity is no more news in Christiendom. We have many pastors Muhammad, Bello, Abubarka etc. etc.

[/url]http://www.answering-christianity.com/yahya_ahmed/islam_fasting_growing_religion_world.htm

If Islam has a message or not,wait till you are put in your grave.

Stick to that....Peace
N B I have unfollow the thread,don't try quoting me.
Re: Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? by pointblank321: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
lanrexlan: Each of us is waiting,so wait you too.Maybe wrong belief is implanted in me or you,just wait till the day of judgement.

[/url]http://www.answering-christianity.com/yahya_ahmed/islam_fasting_growing_religion_world.htm

If Islam has a message or not,wait till you are put in your grave.

Stick to that....Peace
N B I have unfollow the thread,don't try quoting me.

How do you want to talk and not wait for reply? Go through this as well, it is more detailed in terms of statistics. You know what? Christians don't tell lies in defence of their religion:

http://fastestgrowingreligion.com/numbers.html

The Numbers
Overview

The largest overall religions:

1900 1) Christianity 2) Chinese folk-religions 3) Hinduism
1970 1) Christianity 2) Islam 3) Hinduism
1990 1) Christianity 2) Islam 3) Hinduism
1995 1) Christianity 2) Islam 3) Hinduism
2000 1) Christianity 2) Islam 3) Hinduism
2025 1) Christianity 2) Islam 3) Hinduism
2050 1) Christianity 2) Islam 3) Hinduism

The five fastest growing religions in terms of absolute numbers (new adherents per year, in millions):

1. Christianity 25,210,195

2. Islam 22,588,676

3. Hinduism 12,533,734

4. Chinese folk-religions 3,715,548

5. Buddhism 3,687,527

The five fastest growing religions in terms of relative growth compared to existing size of religion:

1. Zoroastrianism 2.65%

2. Bahá'í 2.28%

3. Islam 2.13%

4. Mandeans 2.12%

5. Sikhism 1.87%

The five fastest growing religions by conversions (new adherents per year, in millions):

1. Christianity 2,501,396

2. Islam 865,558

3. Buddhism 156,609

4. Sikhism 28,961

5. Baha'is 26,333

The five fastest growing religions by births (new adherents per year, in millions):

1. Christianity 22,708,799

2. Islam 21,723,118

3. Hinduism 13,194,111

4. Ethnoreligionists 4,098,003

5. Animists 3,985,506

Overall size, absolute numbers
World Christian Encyclopaedia

The World Christian Encyclopaedia (see background), lists the size of the 12 classic world religions.

Religion Numbers % Countries
Christianity 1,999,563,838 33.0% 238

Islam 1,188,242,789 19.6% 204

Hinduism 811,336,265 13.4% 114

Buddhism 359,981,757 5.9% 126

Sikhism 23,258,412 0.4% 34

Judaism 14,434,039 0.2% 134

Bahá'í 7,106,420 0.1% 218

Confucianism 6,298,597 0.1% 15

Jainism 4,217,979 0.1% 10

Shinto 2,761,845 0.0% 8

Taoism 2,654,514 0.0%
Zoroastrianism 2,543,950 0.0%
Other 1,632,648,595 26.9%
-
Total 6,055,049,000 100%

Table A ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia
• At slightly less than 2 billion, Christianity makes up about a third of the world population and approximately the same as the two next largest religions combined; Islam and Hinduism. Christianity is also the only religion represented in all 238 surveyed countries.

• The largest religion (Christianity) is aprox. 68% larger than the second largest religion (Islam) and 246% larger than the third largest religion (Hinduism).

• The nine smallest religions combined have fewer adherents than the third largest (Hinduism).

• And the eight smallest religions combined have fewer adherents than the fourth largest (Buddhism).

• The combined adherents of the three primary Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, makes up approximately 52.8% (3,202,240,666 persons) of the total population - more than half. Some times also Sikhism and the Bahá'í faith are counted as Abrahamic religions, in which case that number will be slightly higher.

• Non-religious people and people belonging to religions not part of the 12 world religions makes up slightly less than 27%. A smaller number than the largest religion, Christianity, but larger than the second largest religion, Islam.
Affiliation detail (Christianity):
Affiliation Numbers % Countries
Roman Catholics 1,057,328,093 17.5% 235
Independents 385,745,407 6.4% 221
Protestants 342,001,605 5.6% 233
Orthodox 215,128,717 3.6% 135
Anglicans 79,649,642 1.3% 166
Marginal Christians 26,060,230 0.4% 215
Table B ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia
Affiliation detail (Islam):

Sunni 1,002,542,801 16.6% 195
Suffi 237,400,000 3.9% 204
Shia 170,100,000 2.8% 75
Alawites 1,631,000 0.0% 15
Marginal Muslims 14,950,000 0.2% 110
Table C ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia
Affiliation detail (Hinduism):
Vaishnavites 549,583,323 9.1% 90
Shaivites 216,260,000 3.6% 60
Saktists 25,720,000 0.4% 35
Neo-Hindus 17,385,000 0.3% 65
Reform Hindus 4,460,000 0.1% 30

Table D ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia

Affiliation detail (Buddhism):
Mahayana 202,232,757 3.3% 115
Theravada 136,259,000 2.3% 30
Lamaists 21,490,000 0.4% 30
Table E ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia

Affiliation detail (Judaism):
Ashkenazis 11,079,939 0.2% 120
Oriental Jews 2,378,000 0.0% 25
Sefardis 952,000 0.0% 80
Karaites 24,100 0.0% 5
Samaritans 500 0.0% 5
Table F ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia
Figure 1 ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia
Figure 2 ––– source: World Christian Encyclopaedia

Britannica Encyclopedia

The Britannica Encyclopedia has some slightly different estimates. And for the year 2005.

Religion %
Christianity 33.06%
Islam 20.28%
Hinduism 13.33%
Buddhism 5.87%
Sikhism 0.39%
Judaism 0.23%
Bahá'í 0.12%
Confucianism 0.10%
Jainism 0.07%
Shinto 0.04%
Taoism 0.04%
Zoroastrianism 0.04%
Other 26.43%
Total 100%
Table G ––– source: Britannica Encyclopedia
The CIA World Fact Book

The CIA World Factbook is an annual publication of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of the United States with almanac-style information - including demographics & faith statistics - about the 266 U.S. recognized countries of the world and a number of smaller areas. The Factbook only tabulate seven world religions. The numbers only differ slightly from the WCE and The Britannica Encyclopedia.

Religion size %
Christianity 2,234,770,118 33.32%
Islam 1,409,139,261 21.01%
Hinduism 889,347,292 13.26%
Buddhism 391,688,400 5.84%
Sikhism 23,474,476 0.35%
Judaism 15,426,084 0.23%
Bahá'í 8,048,392 0.12%
Other (incl. non-religious & atheists) 1,735,099,128 25.87%
Total 6,706,993,152 100%
Table H ––– source: The CIA World Fact Book, 2008 ed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) / Salafee Imam Visits Church / Sexual Desires - Nouman Ali Khan - Quran Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.