Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Reliable Host Ng Services - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reliable Host Ng Services (463 Views)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / We Do It All- Hosting Plan For Webmasters (first Reliable Host) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Host Ng Services by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why ordering for large webhosting space when you only need a few Megabyte space.

The usual norm now is for webhosting companies to offer their clients lots of webhosting megabytes spaces or gigabyte spaces for a low price, even when they only need a fraction of that space and may never get to use up all the megabyte or gigabyte resources that space has to offer.

If left to me I would say you ignore the space and price and look at other more important features. I am not saying this just because I have a domain and webhosting business. I am saying this because from the point of a customer and as a veteran in this business there are other things you should consider or rather do with the free extra space you are gieven or ought to get.

This is what I mean in case you dont' understand. There're some webhosts mostly foreign that allows you to use ur Cpanel server as a back up or cloud storage utility (See ihostgreen.com) while some host will not allow you to use your cpanel as a back up server.

The ideal thing would have been to use the extra space to host your extra files and be able to donwload or use the files on different other devices, but it isn't possible. This is one of the reasons why our hosting own hosting is quite different. We offer you large megabytes of space adn bandwith (at least what you really need to host yoru site) and then offer you cloudback up services that you can upload your files (Music, documents, pictures,etc) in and have it synchronised with multiple other devices like your phone, tablet or office Desktop PC. This means you can access your files while on the go with your phone, tablet or Desktop PC. Each webhsoting or domain account ordered from ReliablehostNg.com comes with a free 2GB of free cloud storage/Back up space.

There are a few other things you should look out for also like Prompt, efficient ad knowledgeable support, Server Uptime and even Spam Count, esp. when You are hosting on a shared Server.

2. Back up and data recovery in Nigeria

People Hardly do back ups you'll think that after 1 o 2 crashed drives, people will learn but unfortunately we are creatures of Habit and so we just continue with th same old dirty and unproductive habits. If you have lost your documents or important files before or know someone who has then you are lucky for being here becsue you can recover the files just click here to fidn out how we can help you.

I also personally know of people who carry important documents on their flash drives only for them to loss it and start accusing someone from their village to be the reason for their woes. Why not back up your important files and Data online where they are more secure and safe and can be reached at any time whether from Work or from home, whether on the go or not. Click here to learn more about online back ups.

Th next time you want to order for a hosting space for your website or domain look into these things in order to get a bargain deal.

(1) (Reply)

Web And Graphics Design Tutorial / Check This Out / 5 Best Blog Commenting Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.