Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,589 members, 7,968,697 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader (9959 Views)

Mile 12: Akiolu, Others Back Assembly Over Market Relocation - VANGUARD / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
?
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
frankyychiji: man u r nasty!!!!! Igbos (superior race) built lagos. My P with u is u have never ventured out of ur rat hole in mushin! Why do u keep ignoring the link on Tinubu's lootocracy? Does it mean u r just a blind follower born to serve? My people single handedly built lagos! I and I alone has more stakes in lagos than d whole of ur polygamous fueding family put together! Y should I sit and watch a black stoned and confused homosexual ewe ruin what I have built? Lagos is an annex of BIAFRA and u beta deal with that. Tinubu is a criminal of monumental proportion!

oda nitori Oloun iwo obinrin yi,ki lo fe?....Ani mi o se frankyychiji, Abi oran ni?....ok, let me say this:
(whispering)olajide has dared u to face him.i think u ll handle him well....."

pls frankyy, am on my knees ooo, o to geeeee undecided
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by frankyychiji(f): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
St_Black:

oda nitori Oloun iwo obinrin yi,ki lo fe?....Ani mi o se frankyychiji, Abi oran ni?....ok, let me say this:

. Mtcheeeew!!!!!! You are nasty! You have responded on the link I sent u about Tinubu's lootocracy! Or are you still dazed that such document could find its way into d public domain. Omo ale ni iya gbogbo yin! Your mothers are all bas**tards!
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by frankyychiji(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
St_Black:

ose kini? Is it with ur herpes infested vegetable pri*k? You are a dreamer.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
berem: You never hansa me!

What is ur question? That ibo bigot mod cut me off.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Demdem(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
frankyychiji: . So a mother holds title and a grand daughter is d deputy Of course its their family heritage and they r d only ones qualified! Oba my foot! Ancestors my foot! All tinubus stooge.

U are not mentally endowed to understand these issues. Trying makes u sound not good. Let it go, will u. The kings decision is final.
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Demdem(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bondd: can you yourself believe this piece of retarded nonsense you just made up here. Its surprising when blinded people like you refuse to accept the truth. So in all your sensibility you are of the opinion that what the despotic nonentity did was the best by imposing his daughter. People like you were born to serve

I[b] think u should shut up since u can't substantiate ur post. Get this to it skull.
It's the kings decision.[/b]
Re: PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader by Demdem(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
la morena: IM A MARKET WOMAN AND DONT SUPPORT TINUBU ON THIS ONE. WHY ARE THE FORCING THIS WOMAN ON NIGERIAN MARKET INSTEAD OF LAGOS?

Speak to ur leaders in ur market. They are in support. This guided the king in making his decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Gtb Cries Out For Help Over Multiple Closure Of Accounts. / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.