Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,614 members, 7,968,785 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love (14403 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Genny`s First Comeback Flick Is Wow: / What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2008
@dee, you've said it all. and I agree with you 100%. I sometimes wonder how guys watch these pathetic movies. Like you said, I think its the boring local TV stations we have that cause them to go for such nonsense movies. Please do all you critic haters watch foreign movies at all?, don't you feel sorry for our movies when you do?. Our criticism will help them do better.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2008
Flowers:

@ Dee02

Am not going to insult you but all I will say to you is that If what I wrote was to spite you and not to let you refrain from using insultive words, let God be the judge. But if not God will disgrace you.

Nairalanders please be my witness.

Firstly, U DARE NOT!

Secondly, if u ever want to be fair, then pick on everyone that use insultive words on this thread and the rest of the forum, am i d only one?!

millions of other people use abusive and insultive words to express their disgust and feelings but it is only DEE02 your short sighted eyes can cherry pick!

quality control and insultive words officer, stay the hell away from me and refrain from quoting me again, for fu/ck sake!

And u know what, NAIRALANDERS don't want to get involved so it is me and u if u want to continue ranting u silly!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buzyDiva(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2008
Some pple just wake up and their aim for that day is to log on to nairaland and make trouble all day!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2008
Flowers:

@ Seun

Please do something about this Dee02. His insults are becoming unbearable. it heart breaking for one to read such insults every now and then.

Cheers.

If your heart is breaking about insults, what would happen if you go through a divorce?!
Prolly Suicide!!!
Get a life

SERIOUSLY M DONE HERE
Any more NAYSAYER around can MOP the rest UP!!!!
Any more DAFT slowpoke can keep stoking the fires of personal attack on me, i wont be SWAYED!!!!!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by buzyDiva(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2008
dee02:

If your heart is breaking about insults, what would happen when your going through a divorce?!
Prolly Suicide!!!
Get a life

NO!! . . u are the one that needs to get a life.
stopping coming on here with the sole purpose to pick on girls and look for trouble.
seems thats the only thing your empty blockhead does best.

*************long hissssssssssssssss******************
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by ogebaby1(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2008
i can wait to see not to see, but what matter is that what does their movies teaches to the people.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by prettyuc: 11:11am On May 24, 2008
G 'n' M What do they got to do this time
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by OsunAmazon: 10:08am On May 25, 2008
By deeo2
Stop mentioning my siblings and parents, they got nothing on u

Get them out of your diseased system, i did not direct any insults at your parents or your siblings
But you insulted Olu Jacoba here. What is one of us here is his child?
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by ayoade117: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2008
busta, how many times did omotola disappointed u?Your statement implies that
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by cherrypie: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Dee,
hi, can we be friends? seriously
cherry
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
cherrypie:

@ Dee,
hi, can we be friends? seriously
cherry

I don't need no friends, chick, man, dude, or whatever! grin

Dis is a forum, not a friends-reunited or friends-manufacturing site grin

Or r u Omotola or Genevieve in disguise?!haha

But seriously your my nairaland friend already so welcome to show some love all day!

Peace
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Missworld(f): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2008
This is quite interesting. I like the freedom of speech being expressed here. Dee have a point; he is just one tough critic which is what out movie industry needs. They put out anything for movie sake and sometimes I question their knowledge in film making. Nonetheless, I love Omotala and I look forward to watching that movie regardless.

No dee welcome on board!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dflash(f): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2008
Thank you Jare
I bet it is going to be another pile of gabbage
Some stupid time-wasting and financial venture yet again
It would be a recreation of an old movie i am sure repackaged with a new title and some incompetent casts
It would lack any quality and depth as usual
But would display affluent people's properties which doesnt reflect the pain an "average joe" is feeling in naija

Nollywood should just pack it in until it is ready to compete technically, commercially and ready globally
Nigerians are hooked because there is hardly anything interesting to watch on our local TV Channels

But i refuse to watch anymore of AKI and PAWPAW make a fool of themselves (as old as they are!)
I refuse to watch anymore of HILDA DOKUBO cry all d time like a baby
I refuse to watch anymore of RAMSEY NUOAH act love stories all the time
I refuse to watch anymore of UCHE JUMBO run her lousy mouth all over the place
I refuse to watch anymore of PATIENCE OZOKWOR display sheer madness all the time
I refuse to watch anymore of INI EDO's bloated body dangle recklessly all over
I refuse to see anymore of the look on OLU JACOBS face when he laughs like a retard!

I REST MY CASE

MY FELLOW LANDERS I SALUTE OOO!

i feel u too:hw abt dis one RITA DOMINIC acting seducer evritymMmMm . . . . . . , grin cool grin
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
dflash:

Thank you Jare
I bet it is going to be another pile of gabbage
Some stupid time-wasting and financial venture yet again
It would be a recreation of an old movie i am sure repackaged with a new title and some incompetent casts
It would lack any quality and depth as usual
But would display affluent people's properties which doesnt reflect the pain an "average joe" is feeling in naija

Nollywood should just pack it in until it is ready to compete technically, commercially and ready globally
Nigerians are hooked because there is hardly anything interesting to watch on our local TV Channels

But i refuse to watch anymore of AKI and PAWPAW make a fool of themselves (as old as they are!)
I refuse to watch anymore of HILDA DOKUBO cry all d time like a baby
I refuse to watch anymore of RAMSEY NUOAH act love stories all the time
I refuse to watch anymore of UCHE JUMBO run her lousy mouth all over the place
I refuse to watch anymore of PATIENCE OZOKWOR display sheer madness all the time
I refuse to watch anymore of INI EDO's bloated body dangle recklessly all over
I refuse to see anymore of the look on OLU JACOBS face when he laughs like a retard!

I REST MY CASE

MY FELLOW LANDERS I SALUTE OOO!

i feel u too:hw about this one RITA DOMINIC acting seducer evritymMmMm . . . . . . , grin cool grin

lol
tell them all (let dem know! grin) and propagate the news!
Much love
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by FMK(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
Obasanjo Needs to close movie industries I imagine how will come nigeria in year 2050 i am seeing a useless Generation where people will walk naked on the streets grin
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2008
FMK:

Obasanjo Needs to close movie industries I imagine how will come nigeria in year 2050 i am seeing a useless Generation where people will walk naked on the streets grin

grin

Obasanjo no dey power again, he dey run things from OTTA
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Missworld(f): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
Really? by the way what is Otta? pardon moi
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
Missworld:

Really? by the way what is Otta? pardon moi

OTTA is where OBJ is quietly enjoying his loot after wrecking Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by PurestBoy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
@dee02 & co,

YOU guys should please control yourselves and show us some manner. I see no reason for this thrash you guys are yarning
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by FMK(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2008
dee02:

OTTA is where OBJ is quietly enjoying his loot after wrecking Nigeria! cheesy

So long as  things  Going on this way the Country will always remain doomed (ESS)
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Wokeyim(f): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2008
@ deeo2, maxidoe, dflash and all such dumb people on nairaland. What exactly makes you think your Hollywood movies are better than our Nigerian movies?
Talking about stereotyped roles, what about
James Bond always acting the hit and run guy in so fake and unrealistic scenes all the time,
Julia Roberts always performing some fake action roles,
Van Dam who never dies (as if that is possible),
Sharon Stone, same old classical prostitute,
Eddie Murphy, our quintessential mumu, don't u seen the way he smirks and grins unnecesarily,

the list can go on and on and on, and u are here talking about stereotypes. Who is more gulity of stereotypes than our hollywood actors - grand partners in crime!
My friend, instead of insulting people who have discovered their talent and made the best use of it, better go and discover urs. If you feel u can make a better Eddie Murphy - because that is what ur pix looks like - join the Nigerian movie industry. Who knows, you just might be the 1 to change it. All of u Americanas wanna be
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by PurestBoy(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ deeo2, maxidoe, dflash and all such dumb people on nairaland. What exactly makes you think your Hollywood movies are better than our Nigerian movies?
Talking about stereotyped roles, what about
James Bond always acting the hit and run guy in so fake and unrealistic scenes all the time,
Julia Roberts always performing some fake action roles,
Van Dam who never dies (as if that is possible),
Sharon Stone, same old classical prostitute,
Eddie Murphy, our quintessential mumu, don't u seen the way he smirks and grins unnecesarily,

the list can go on and on and on, and u are here talking about stereotypes. Who is more gulity of stereotypes than our hollywood actors - grand partners in crime!
My friend, instead of insulting people who have discovered their talent and made the best use of it, better go and discover urs. If you feel u can make a better Eddie Murphy - because that is what your pix looks like - join the Nigerian movie industry. Who knows, you just might be the 1 to change it. All of u Americanas want to be

That's just the truth bro, they never appreciate anything from Naija and they'll be the one condemning everything. They like watching American movies where a can will tumbled several times and still be running without any problem to the engine or where someone can shoot 50 people and won't get killed by their gun.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2008
@Wokeyim and Purestboy!

If you guys run your mouth to the day of judgement, if nolly-crap feeds you, if u campaign for Nolly-Rubbish with the loudest speakers and sound equipment, if u act in a Nollywood movie or even die buried in a nollywood casket-

I WONT BE SWAYED! If the world sleeps and face the same direction, i have a right not too! (and that means i am being CRITICAL!)

I Repeat, NOLLY-BOLLOCKS is an absolute load of balderdash, a big pile of gas bag and a waste of flying fuc.king time! grin

Keep your opinions away from mine and die with yours whenever your time is up!

I DONT CARE WHETHER YOU GO TO BED COVERED IN NOLLY-JARGONS, IT IS UR BIZNESS, (but you wont be getting me involved in dat bizness fo'sho)

Peace
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by FMK(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2008
dee02:

@Wokeyim and Purestboy!

If you guys run your mouth to the day of judgement, if nolly-crap feeds you, if u campaign for Nolly-Rubbish with the loudest speakers and sound equipment, if u act in a Nollywood movie or even die buried in a nollywood casket-

I WONT BE SWAYED! If the world sleeps and face the same direction, i have a right not too! (and that means i am being CRITICAL!)

I Repeat, NOLLY-BOLLOCKS is an absolute load of balderdash, a big pile of gas bag and a waste of flying fuc.king time! grin

Keep your opinions away from mine and die with yours whenever your time is up!

I DONT CARE WHETHER YOU GO TO BED COVERED IN NOLLY-JARGONS, IT IS UR BIZNESS, (but you wont be getting me involved in that bizness fo'sho)

Peace

you are right
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by chilove222(f): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2008
Pls Nairalanders, i believe its a free world everybody have his or her own dislike and likes. Pls you people should leave dee alone. Give him some breathing pace.
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
chilove222:

Please Nairalanders, i believe its a free world everybody have his or her own dislike and likes. Please you people should leave dee alone. Give him some breathing pace.

Thank you my sister

They are all nothing but "picky little oxy-moronic losers"!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Sheriff24: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
smiley smileyI can't wait to see this movie oooo
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Sheriff24: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
When is the movie coming out? shocked shocked
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by Wokeyim(f): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
dee02 and FMK, u people are cry DRY incase u feel u're funny. Better log ur lives and bones off this thread before i do to u what ur mamas never told u. Nincompoos!
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by dee02(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
Wokeyim:

dee02 and FMK, u people are  cry DRY incase u feel u're funny. Better log your lives and bones off this thread before i do to u what your mamas never told u. Nincompoos!

This is not a case of being dry but it is to wind up another razor mouthed dum dums like you, who doesnt believe in freedom of speech and respecting peoples opinions do you?
It is senseless of you to attack other peoples opinion, if u kissed OMOTOLA and squeezed GENEVIEVE, it is your b'ness
can't someone criticize or express freedom of speech again u lesbo?!
You are just another pathetic dozzer who has lost the plot completely!
I am sure you are a bored housewife with no decent job other than to watch nollywood or perhaps a loser copper still looking for work, well the truth, goodluck if u love nollywood that much (i have always said if anyone loves nollywood no biggies, but should i just shut my mouth in public becoz i fucking hate NOLLY-TRASH?!)

You little twit talking about what mama never told us, obviously your own mama has told you to disrespect other people's opinion and disregard freedom of speech becoz it is evident here!Well guess what, my mama told me everything about people like u so i know too well u heiffer!

Drag your moi-moi belle and fufu head waka! grin
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by NJnC: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2008
Just watch'd de movie, It wz Lovely

Omotola acted flawlessly N, i cldn't stop admiring her skin, Flawless,
Re: Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love by chinesedoll(f): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
JUST WATCHED D MOVIE TOO
NTH SPECIAL NTH NEW
ITS JUST D SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE
OF D DIFFERENT ARTISTS, KUDOS TO OLU JACOBS

LUVED JENNY IN D MOVIE 2
OMOTOLA WAS JUST DAZZLING

U KNOW AS USUAL D FILM NO GET END
D ANNOYING PART IS DAT WEN DAM GO BRING PART 3 COME
NA ANODA NAME DEM GO GIVE AM
DAT TIN REALLY PISSES ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? / Dame Barbara Windsor Dies! / The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.