Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,438 members, 7,891,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi (8353 Views)

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by deletrue: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Am critically evaluating two areas that are behind Ameachi's show of high degree of arrogancy. One, he (Ameachi) may have been over fed with baby foods such as NAN, SIMILAC etc. From medical and scientific research, children who were fed with these foods popular called 'baby food' are observed to be a little low in reasoning than those who were fed with the mother's breast and water. Two, it could be that he is under the influence of what I will describe as expasisan. Otherwise, in what other way can one describe him.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Joyfullyme: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
DIVINE78: Ameachi nominated Wike as a minister. The nomination was approved but Wike turned around to disparage Ameachi because of what??
Spell T.R.A.I.T.O.R.
I thought it was Wike that made Ameachi governor.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Frendys(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
I hardly respond to political comments but I can't shy away from this.

I had an interview clip where Rt. Hon. Amaechi remarked that " Odili made me." This was a man who was then the Speaker of the state Assembly as at the time he granted that interview. I am still keeping the copy and I proudly tell people where this man come from: He is a man of outstanding charater, humility and loyalty.

He knows what he is saying and is the real truth. He was loyal to Odili till the end and his then Master, Odili, betrayed him. I felt for him because I knew how loyal and dedicated he was to Odili. Yet he forgave Odili at the end.

The only vote I've casted in my life was for Hon. Amaechi and I have no regret whatsoever. And I am not from Rivers State. Even though I left my house for a rented apartment now because of bad road in the my area, Rt. Hon Amaechi is the best thing that has happened to the State in recent time.

What you sow is what you reap. That he is being betrayed by his own people is the persecution that comes with being blessed by God.The truth will always prevail. Keep going forward my Governor!

I teach my daughter the virtue of loyalty and truthfulness

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Today Amaechi considers Wike too small to engage. This is a man that was a hospital assistant in Peter Odili's hospital in the late 90s'. Those whose kennels were cracked by benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Joyfullyme: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Frendys: I hardly respond to political comments but I can't shy away from this.

I had an interview clip where Rt. Hon. Amaechi remarked that " Odili made me." This was a man who was then the Speaker of the state Assembly as at the time he granted that interview. I am still keeping the copy and I proudly tell people where this man come from: He is a man of outstanding charater, humility and loyalty.

He knows what he is saying and is the real truth. He was loyal to Odili till the end and his then Master, Odili, betrayed him. I felt for him because I knew how loyal and dedicated he was to Odili. Yet he forgave Odili at the end.

The only vote I've casted in my life was for Hon. Amaechi and I have no regret whatsoever. And I am not from Rivers State. Even though I left my house for a rented apartment now because of bad road in the my area, Rt. Hon Amaechi is the best thing that has happened to the State in recent time.

What you sow is what you reap. That he is being betrayed by his own people is the persecution that comes with being blessed by God.The truth will always prevail. Keep going forward my Governor!

My good brother, i like your post but you are misrepresenting Ameachi.
Odili had to tell Ameachi to leave his ambition not because he wanted to but because he had no choice, you cannot say Odili betrayed him. If he was loyal and humble he would have obeyed his boss but he didn't.
Ameachi told Wike to abort his Senatorial ambition when there was clearly no obstacle in his way and he obeyed.
Ameachi told several other people in Rivers State to leave their aspirations, most where told at the very last minute and they all obeyed. That one no be betrayal ooo..
Ameachi who was the key player in Odilis administration has carefully and thoroughly demonized Odili beyond redemption while carefully exempting that beyond being the speaker he was the most powerful and influential person in the state, whatever Ameachi said in Odili's government happened.
Ameachi might be other things but he is not a humble and loyal man.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by slimghost(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
The same fool that fought and betrayed his master Odili? Its obvious this man lacks character. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by omenka(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
moodswing: Aren't we tired of this Amechi garbage??.

He's just another inconsequential public figure that's about to fade out from the scheme of things.

Those for #GEJ till 2019 say Aye!!!!!.

The Aye's have it. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, You are cleared to continue till 2019.

Bullucks as usual.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by anyicool(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
emekatimsu: This same Amechi claim he made Former Deputy speaker of House of Rep,Hon Austin Okpara..But Okpara have come out in the Pubic to deny.
I just hope Amechi's current claim of making Wike is not also one of hs false claims?
he will soon claim 2 hv made GEJ.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Ikiriye(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2013

your father he should be the best for your family not rivers state.a man that his own people dispise cant you think that something is wrong.you cant even read in between lines,you left your house because of bad road and yet he is the best thing that happen to rivers people.once again your father leg idiot
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
Diasporan: Look at who is speaking about being betrayed by people he made.Amaechi should first purge himself of arrogance.What did he do to his master Dr.Peter Odili?The same measure he served him so he is being served.

Odili was a thief..

Obasanjo destroyed Odili not Amaechi.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by ronsijeff: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
The RA boy,if you don't have respect for Elders , one day you will be in a postion were you require respect. Mark my word you will never get respect from anyone Idiot
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2013
ojubi:

The governor was reacting to specific question directed to him by the officiating priest and the Anglican Archbishop of the Niger Delta Province, Most Rev. Ignatius Kattey, who during his sermon raised some issues concerning the NGF election, and the governor’s relationship with his erstwhile ‘boy’, Wike, as well as the suspension of the executive and legislative arms of Obio/Akpor local government council.

http://leadership.ng/news/010713/wike-insignificant-gov-amaechi

I still they wait for the answer to that question..... did you forget to answer that or it conveniently slipped your mind
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Donian007: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Henards: mr amaechi i like your person and i confess that you have justified the confidence i reposed in you. Stand your ground wella
Sorry YOU ARE LOST! I am a complete Rivers man telling you, YOU ARE LOST!
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by Donian007: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2013

Thank God you are not from Rivers State so shut it. Why didnt Amaechi tell Rivers People the truth about the death of Marshal Harry while he was speaker? Can he swear he wasn't part of the deal? He should also release the UST students his former rubber stamp COMPOL threw in cell for protesting their right about their VC.
Re: Wike Is Too Insignificant To Discuss- Amaechi by KwoiZabo(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2013
No matter how the world turns, God's word will still hold sway in the affairs of man, which is 'God resist the proud and gives grace to the humble'. Amaechi is going down by the seconds and more grace will be given to the president

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ / Prisoners In Nigeria Have Right To Vote In All Elections, Court Rules / Media Shut Out Of Ban Ki-Moon Meeting With Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.