Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** (1469 Views)

2000 Toyota Camry V6 Toks 1.1m asking Clean Car, Direct From Dealer / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / December Is Here Again. Get Ur Dream Car Direct 4m Cotonue Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
What if you wish to buy a 2 Million Naira car but only have 1.5 Million, will you rather
buy a Nigeria-used model or a salvage tokunbo from the US? If your answer is the latter,
you have come to the right place.

Salvage cars simply refer to those cars that have been involved in an accident or other
mishap and then sold by the insurance company at auction. They come in varying qualities
ranging from the good, the bad and the very ugly. For the purposes of this thread, I will
restrict myself to the good part of salvage auctions. In that regard I will not buy any
car in terrible condition no matter how cheap they are.

In the past one month, I have been buying an average of 1 car a week from Copart for
myself and clients. I can help you get the car of your dreams from there too. All you have
to do is the following:

1. Go to [url]NairaCarDealers.com[/url]
2. Take a look at the thousands of cars available
3. Once you see a car you like, email the lot number to me
4. My email address is [email]BizMotors@aol.com[/email]

Whether you are buying a car for business or personal use, salvage auction is an option
worth considering (as long as you know what you are doing).

P.S: Buying a car from salvage auction or any auction in the US involves considerable
risk. You can easily be duped or lose your money to bureaucracy and red tape. You need
somebody like me on the ground in the US to protect your interest. I have provided an
insightful narrative of my experience at Copart auction in the Car Talk section. You can
read all about it at this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1331085/actually-get-cheap-good-car
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Today's auction has ended. I missed out on an RX300...will be back tomorrow.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2013
2006 HONDA CIVIC EX
86,558 Miles
4 Cylinder Engine

Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2013
More Pics:

Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2013
This 2006 Civic is an example of what one can call "a good salvage car". The damages to the
front bumper and under the hood appear to be minimal. It will go on sale on Friday and I will
be monitoring the auction for an interested NLer.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bump.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Today's auction starts in about 2 hours. Let us help you get the car of your choice.
All transactions are held in strict confidence. Email [email]BizMotors@aol.com[/email]
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Buy your car from the same place Nigeria car dealers buy theirs. I can help you make it happen.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
In the auction business, experience matters a lot.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
To the people that sent me long, detailed emails, I have not forgotten and will respond
shortly.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 2:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Bump.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2013
Auction Deal of the day:

2000 Honda Accord Baby Boy
Price: $600 (Negotiable)

See 9 pictures at the link below:

http://www.nairacardealers.com/Copart3B.asp?Year=2000&Model=ACCORD&LotNumber=24739013

P.S: Price excludes auction fee. But if you can afford the price, you can afford the fee.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bump.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Today, we have 2715 cars to choose from. Most are "Run and Drive". The auction will begin on
Monday 19 August, 2013. So you have plenty of time to make your selection. All the pictures
are available at: http://nairacardealers.com/
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Bump.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Our prices have now been converted to Naira. So what you see is what you pay. No hidden fees.
Visit http://nairacardealers.com/ for the latest and cheapest cars at Copart auction.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Deal of the day:

2002 Nissan Maxima
Price: N850,000 (with nothing more to pay)

See more pictures at this link:

http://www.nairacardealers.com/Copart3B.asp?Year=2002&Model=MAXIMA&LotNumber=20622153

Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2013
For today, we have several good deals to suit your needs. Check out this 2002 Toyota 4Runner
for N810,000 only, with nothing more to pay. (Price includes everything including shipping
to Lagos):

2002 Toyota 4Runner. Click link below for 9 clear pictures:
http://www.nairacardealers.com/Copart3B.asp?Year=2002&Model=4RUNNER&LotNumber=23778893
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
We have added the latest model cars including 2012 and 2013 models, all at affordable prices.
Our commission is the absolute lowest in the market.

View pictures here: http://www.nairacardealers.com/index.asp
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Today's deal:

2003 Toyota 4Runner
Price: N1,850,000 (includes shipping and clearing)

More Pictures available at this link:

http://www.nairacardealers.com/Copart3.asp?Year=2003&Model=4RUNNER

Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bump.
Re: ***Buy Your Next Car Direct From The US At True Auction Price - No Gimmicks*** by BizBooks(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bump

(1) (Reply)

2011 Tokunbo Camry XLE (fullest Option) / Volkswagen Passat 2004 1.8 Turbo For Sale / (duke Auto) Opel Agila Turtise Car For 380k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.