Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

If You Are Fatherless Sign Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Fatherless Sign Up (3374 Views)

Fake Prophet Destroyed My Home And Made My Kids Fatherless / Sign up with Scribespad / Art Of Being Fatherless: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by nennygal(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2008
i lost my dad five years ago and it stills feels like yesterday. Any way i must confess God has indeed been faithful.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by bigrose: 1:50am On Jun 16, 2008
i lost my almost 10 years ago, its not easy to let go i feel him so so much its hard to let go he was such a nice and quiet man i wish he had stayed a little longer things could have been different i love you dad so much god bless your soul for me.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by justone1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
IT'S SO PATHETIC. I LOST MINE WHEN I WAS 5 DAT WAS 13 YEARS AGO. AM D LAST AND ONLY GIRL AND IT PAINS ME NOT TO HAVE A DAD embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Anamelechi: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
How i wish i met my dad once before his death. MY dad died 26 yrs ago when i was still inside my mother's womb(she was 2 months pregnant then ) imagine the trauma of growing without a father. but i thanks God for the gift of my mother to us her children, she sold her wrappers, did all sorts of jobs, she borrowed money from people which resulted to so many insults and humiliation just for her to see us through school.
In fact my mum also filled the vacuum my dad left behind.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by ichommy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
embarassedi lost my father crywhen am 9 month old, cry i cant identify him but i can see his pics RIP cry @ poster u let me rember again cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
Can people that has father like doesnt have sign up as well?
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by zenatta: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2009
In His Holy Place, God is FATHER to the fatherless. This keeps me strong and going. Roamed to this thread, and I hurt even, after decades. Another thing I refuse to let go of the memories of my parents. I speak lovingly and fondly of them always. Very recently I realise that they could never really die since I am still alive. I sound like my mother and act like my father. Uncanny you think? Wait for this, my daughter has the table manners of my mother and she was months old when my mom passed on. I dont think they really die except you want them to.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2009
do we get a special prize for signing up? grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by knight4u(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2009
lost my dad on 20th dec, 16 years ago. May God be with us.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by zigi(f): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
If ur dad is still alive, show him love n appreciate him everyday, cos when he is gone u cant do all that,
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by ayomidej(f): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lost my father 2 years ago and I know that he is always there in my spirit. wink
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Imme: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
Lost my dad 10 days ago at the age of 71. The pain is still very fresh. Couldn't beleive it when the news was broken to me.

I will miss him so so much. He is my source of inspiration and a role model to me. I am very proud of him.

Farewell Papa!!! till we met again to part no more.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by hbabe(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2009
I lost my dad 2 years ago. I miss him dearly.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by bunno: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2009
i lost mine when i was 9years old
i really miss him

ALL FATHERLESS NAIRALAND
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO LOVE YOUR MOM
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by mamagee6(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
sorry, sista-Jay. cry
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Dclique(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2009
I lost mine when i was 11.
It was so painfull but life goes on.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Sorry Dclique. . .Cheer up my dear Friend. cry[/size]
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by dipo2much(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Can people that has father like doesnt have sign up as well?

grin grin grin I have laughed my ribs so much,now they hurt.

I lost my dad just over 2years ago. I still see him in my dreams and miss him when i wake.

He was an achiever.

RIP MR. OLALEKAN SANUSI SHOWEMIMO.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by knight4u(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2009
My name is David. Lost mine when I was 13 years old.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by modupsie(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2009
lost my beloved dad 9th january 2009!
miss him so much
but now i have God who is the father to the fatherless!
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Anabel(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
am sorry for all those who have lost their dads, well for me, my dad is not dead but lost
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Births of the same Feather. . . lol grin grin grin , kind'a Funny thread wink[/size]
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by folalag: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2009
I lost my Dad when i was 13yrs and been the first son, I miss you loads xx
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by dawoyo(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2009
lost my dad 2nd December last year, it's really been difficult not having him around. I miss him so much cos we're so close. I still shed tears daily for i can't quantify the loss.
Miss you so much daddy.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Tcharged: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2009
Lost mine 3 years ago
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by chelsea4su(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
i lost mine ,when i was 6 month in my mothers womb , {sad} Rest In Peace COMRADE BANJI ADEGBORO
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Jcob(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hmmm. Lost my dad 2 weeks ago. We were very close and nothing we didnt discussed. I even introduced him to nairaland. I'm yet to believe he is no more. I feel like getting a baby boy now ,now, to name after my father.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Jcob(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2009
I thought being fatherless is a stigma until i saw this thread. It's really a succour.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by ubiaa5(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
my sympathy to all those that have lost a parent,take heart.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Likewise me . . . . wink wink wink[/size]
ubiaa5:

my sympathy to all those that have lost a parent,take heart.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by xxcarolxx(f): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2010
My dad died 12/11/09, still miss him but i know he is with me in spirit. R.I.P dad u were the greatest, always there for us no matter what.
Re: If You Are Fatherless Sign Up by beingme(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
ITS 24YRS NOW AND I DON'T REALLY MISSED HIM THAT MUCH COS I WAS PRETTY SMALL WHEN HE DIED. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

BUT IT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BEING WHAT AND WHO I WANT TO BE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Woman Power? / Why Are Nigerian Men So Freaking Prideful?!?! / How To Start Pampers And Baby Items Distributorship In nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.