Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,705 members, 7,945,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Graduate Trainee With First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee With First Bank (2869 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Graduate Trainee With 3years Experience...naija Company, ℓ̊ Hail O / Its New ;technical Graduate Trainee With Shell Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee With First Bank by thelpey: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Any information on the ability test written with workforce for first bank?
Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by SegunMike(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
I heard it wld take 1 month+ before workforce wld contact successful ones
Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by macpeter1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
its not proper at all. Its time graduates unemployed should wake up. How can we be writing aptitude test no result. Since its cbt test we should be seeing our result immediately after submission. Its getting too much. What kinda mago mago be dis ?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Workforce is one of the most innefective bureaucratic/fraudulent recruitment Agency.Though they give Thousands of Nigerians hope every year by their assumed recruitments for first bank plc and other parastatals but the truth must be told and I have already written a book titled THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA-Nigeria Human resource officers/Agencies as a case study.
Nailanders I want u all to verify the following assertions;

1- Enter into any three branches of first Bank plc and ask people working their whether the entered through workforce.

2-Why would workforce not ugrade their system in other to release peoples scores immediately after clicking the submit button.

3-why does it take workforce time to release their results in the usual message that they are sorry that u wouldn't continue to the nextphase of the recruitment.

4.The most shocking one,take your time and visit the Firstbank trainning school and ask people their to tell you how they where recruited and invited to come for Training School.

5-What percentage does workforce recruit for firstbank every year because those that will always come for the test are more than the number of first Bank plc workers nationwide.

All the same,goodluck to you all.
Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by realbomax: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Workforce is one of the most innefective bureaucratic/fraudulent recruitment Agency.Though they give Thousands of Nigerians hope every year by their assumed recruitments for first bank plc and other parastatals but the truth must be told and I have already written a book titled THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA-Nigeria Human resource officers/Agencies as a case study.
Nailanders I want u all to verify the following assertions;

1- Enter into any three branches of first Bank plc and ask people working their whether the entered through workforce.

2-Why would workforce not ugrade their system in other to release peoples scores immediately after clicking the submit button.

3-why does it take workforce time to release their results in the usual message that they are sorry that u wouldn't continue to the nextphase of the recruitment.

4.The most shocking one,take your time and visit the Firstbank trainning school and ask people their to tell you how they where recruited and invited to come for Training School.

5-What percentage does workforce recruit for firstbank every year because those that will always come for the test are more than the number of first Bank plc workers nationwide.

All the same,goodluck to you all.
I hope ur advice helps to inform someone better abt d operational mode of dis workforce. I wrote their test for heritage bank job in march & was surprised to hear pple comparing & confirming d expo dey got b4 d exam day wit d test we wrote on dat. I got discouraged d moment i knew first bank is using d same firm to recruit dis yr. My advice 4 pple who wrote it is to hope for good but think less abt d delay in getting result as currently being experienced. God will see us thru in naija!
Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by thelpey: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thanks all, guess we get into business n just hope someday genuineness will be there for job seekers to get jobs.
Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by dopsychic(f): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2013
@realbomax you are very correct, i refused 2 go wen i knew it was workforce dat will conduct d exam, i wrote d heritage bank exam nd avnt gottn any feedback
Re: Graduate Trainee With First Bank by FirstPrinciple(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2013
All that has been said about workforce is true. i went for the First Bank test conducted by workforce last month And before we started one of the cordinator asked me to c him once i finish and i observed i was not the only one he told the same thing.... it is well , God is in control , he would surely not let us down.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps Replacement. Help Pls / Current Vacancies From Jegin Consult, Port Harcourt / I Need A Construction Engineer/company To Work With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.