Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,440 members, 7,947,812 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (13747 Views)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Pick One Nd She's Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by iK30(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
God hav already said it, money answereth to all things, all things oooh...see u people should keep that thing call luv aside, becouse the condition wey I dey now e pass job own. see if don't hav money or ur broke for 6months, anything do or say will irritate ur woman, out of experience.....money pls.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by successking: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Has love not died before the world was created? Wealth of course!
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Xflint(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
kolamilan: what you typed there was not based on reality, Love has never tended to last. Wealth does not make you happy, it does make it a lot easier to be happy. Love does make you happy but without money it is usually very short lived. Everyone loves you when you have money - I know from experience. Not many people want to know when you have no money.

I think it should be everyone loves your money when you have the money. They don't love you, just your money. ok
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by mufutau55(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
WEALTH = LOVE
USE the wealth to buy Love, even if it's fake love.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Petraman(m): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2013
I'll prefer wealth, cos i can do anything i like & i can marry any girl i like, cos nigerian girls love money too much. they prefer a guy dat can spend for them. if u've a gud relationship without money, u'll later loss d relationship.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Boss2013: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2013
I wanna say Love, but bills and stress can destroy a good relationship..... So I will still say Love and health. I hope that I am healthy enough and of sound mind to find ways too help/eradicate any financial problems. I hate being broke, its too depressing.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by SisiNini(f): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Na wealth ooo... Money answereth ALL things...!!!
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 04, 2013
mufutau55: WEALTH = LOVE
USE the wealth to buy Love, even if it's fake love.
TRUTH. I'd go with wealth. Love is overrated.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by class0247: 2:28am On Jul 04, 2013
kolamilan: are you a Nigerian lady ?because love in naija is overrated and disguised in the form of
infatuation. Nigerian women especially show their so called romantic side when they either need money or a favour.

No going back to 9ja girls then..there are still true love abroad
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by smartg(m): 2:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Wealth before love. Who says wealth cannot buy love? Or which lady wants to remain poor? See, money can buy love, it can buy respect,opinion,friends it can buy honour, mention it. Even the Bible said that Money answereth all things. it is only life that money cannot buy.so it's not 2day that money started to buy love. It's a known fact for many thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by fabat: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2013
smartg :
Wealth before love. Who says wealth cannot buy love? Or which lady wants to remain poor? See, money can buy love, it can buy respect,opinion,friends it can buy honour, mention it. Even the Bible said that Money answereth all things. it is only life that money cannot buy.so it's not 2day that money started to buy love. It's a known fact for many thousand years.
gbam!
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 04, 2013
-
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2013
-
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nasige(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2013
kolamilan: what you typed there was not based on reality, Love has never tended to last. Wealth does not make you happy, it does make it a lot easier to be happy. Love does make you happy but without money it is usually very short lived. Everyone loves you when you have money - I know from experience. Not many people want to know when you have no money.
My friend u knw from experience u said rit?I from experience I nt wealthy but I ave a love.And I ave friends that ar wealthy and they still give me my respect.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by emeraldtopaz(f): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2013
Wealth does it 4 me anyday,i already hv love(i love my mum lyk mad n vice versa) all i need 2 do is make loads of money so dat i gv her d best.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Felvet(f): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2013
fabat: money will never stab you in the back. Your partner on the other hand...might cheat on you or stab you in the back, someday. Money is a much better friend than a girl friend.
tanx for the sermon, but no you can't convince me to join your choice. I'm gud with love.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by GoGod(f): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2013
LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!! AND LOVE.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by pekelepekele(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2013
If either a man or a woman made the right choice while choosing his partner . He or she will surely become successful in life without having to struggle to pay bills and others like the op said but if you are very successful and you made the wrong choice you will definitely become unsuccessful in the long run
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by chronique(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2013
In an era where naija gals only wanna be seen in a venza,range,spider,evil spirit,etc;you don't wanna dull yourself. Truthfully speaking,I'd love to choose love but the reality of our time won't allow me to. We live in an era where one has to be substantially stable financially,to attract certain kind of gals. Even the ones from poor homes are looking at clinging with dudes so as to escape poverty. The average Nigerian chick today gives "love" based on your financial prowess. I think I'd go for wealth though. I rep #Team money before women.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kolamilan(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Hunnydropps:
Nope, I'm a Puerto Rican-American. Although I can't speak for all woman I'm sure there are woman from each country that would pick either of the choices based on personal situations none of which are inherently right or wrong. I think each persons choice is based on their personal life experience, needs, and goals.
no wonder apart, With money, who needs love? If you love someone, and that person betrays you. Besides, girls nowadays go for how much money you have in your wallet. So wealth is a good choice then. Besides girls will never betray you if you have money. NB: Based on my own personal experience with nigerian ladies.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Chomzy19(f): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2013
Love brings wealth ke, where? So Dangote n Adenuga's riches were built on love? Anyway sha i hp all those spouting dis ribbish sre just being idealistic. D omly thing dt brings wealth is hardwork n peserverance, so if i had togetting wealth on a platter of gold sure is d answer.
Bsyds in dis world there is really no luv 4 d sake of luv, is either because u re caring, gud looks n swag, lively n fun to b wit, money, or religion n background or admiration of ur kind of person, or just sex or a mixture of 2 or more of these factors bt it must b based on sth. MONEY makes d world go round, true love usually leads to death #TITANIC, #ROMEO N JULIET tins
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Chomzy19(f): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2013
pekelepekele: If either a man or a woman made the right choice while choosing his partner . He or she will surely become successful in life without having to struggle to pay bills and others like the op said but if you are very successful and you made the wrong choice you will definitely become unsuccessful in the long run
hw do u guys arrive at dis conclusion? I know of tens of pple who are happily married yet they are poor n broke n hv no hope of taking any vaction outsyd nig till they die, unless God intervenes, Riches is nt based on luv oo, it is based on hard work n determination, ask dangote
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kolamilan(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Chomzy19: Love brings wealth ke, where? So Dangote n Adenuga's riches were built on love? Anyway sha i hp all those spouting dis ribbish sre just being idealistic. D omly thing dt brings wealth is hardwork n peserverance, so if i had togetting wealth on a platter of gold sure is d answer.
Bsyds in dis world there is really no luv 4 d sake of luv, is either because u re caring, gud looks n swag, lively n fun to b wit, money, or religion n background or admiration of ur kind of person, or just sex or a mixture of 2 or more of these factors bt it must b based on sth. MONEY makes d world go round, true love usually leads to death #TITANIC, #ROMEO N JULIET tins
Nice one there but they won't accept the truth.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Jehochee(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2013
love cos God is love nd God gives us the power 2 make wealth.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Olajumokeibk(f): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Let my present boyfriend choose wealth and I will choose love... Chey we no dey compatible like that ?
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
omo na money better pass woman ooo
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by AGgal(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
To love and be loved feels so good. I'll choose love cos i knw wealth will surely come
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Gnexplore: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Which LADY or man' on this forum, will overlook the opportunity to be romantically connectted to the 'Dangotes'??
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by sainty2k3(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Chei, see NL ladies saying picking wealth.dem fit sell there bf if possible. #Girls are not smiling
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by gnot: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
i swear i will go for wealth. even if i v been asked a million times
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Elxandre(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
what the hell is this?
right now, my schooling is messed up and of course money is the bitc'h and i have gone thru alot of wahala. so if i get a chance to lay my hands on $10k, or find super true love, would i choose love over my ailing education? neva of course!
imagine drinking garri with your GF/WIFE who you claim you trust and love so much, and a rich dude steps into the picture flashes wealth at your partner. your partner could end up breaking up with you because Poverty and lack strains relationships to breaking point most times.
*Compare dis to taking your spouse to expensive vacations in places like Bahamas, Dubai e.t.c and also treating her to suprise bash birthday parties and expensive gifts....These will only make love grow stonger.

*If you are scared of marrying a gold digger, simply marry an already made wife..**
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Biabeke(f): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2013
I will choose love. Frugality and creativity are two of my best traits, so I can always generate wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.