Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,444 members, 7,947,816 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos (35865 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by africapunch: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
grin wonderful!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by biolabee(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know i read this article for like four times and couldn't understand.
That not an issue anyways, First to comment... cheesy, i dey happy die.

I dash you one like

The article sef dey funny
she leave obi marry kasali... wetin concern tafa

I dont know why there are tribal undertones in some of the comments....
I remember,, other tribes dont commit adultery

wow..

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
I was told this normal in lagos and the SW. Is that true?
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by WildChild00(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: I THINK YOU NEED TO READ YOUR BIBLE AGAIN SIRE

How well do you want him to read his Bible again Mister? Upside down? /side-ways? Diagonal? Perpendicular, pls help out.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Projectors(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
What is the world turning to, I dont understand.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by WildChild00(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
AnanseK: I was told this normal in lagos and the SW. Is that true?

Wait for the madam @ the top 2 reply you. cheesy
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by lovelydoll: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
you go girl ,Show them men how polygamy is.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by charmingeyes(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
tareigns: D woman na machiiiine. 1 man no do am.

husband scarce, na im she come hoard two! Greedy randy woman.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by lovelydoll: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
charming eyes:

husband scarce, na im she come hoard two! Greedy randy woman.[color=#006600][/color]
husband are not scarce and she is not greedy.she loves both so what

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by ekea2001: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
tobechi74: The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............
na wa read ur bible.7 women 1 man
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Depot(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
The moment i saw dis post,what comes to my mind is that she must be a Yoruba woman and she is

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Princesszoe: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
May God deliver those who believe that men are polygamous and those who think that women are polyandrous in nature. This practise of a woman marrying more than one husbands is now thriving in south africa. The world is too immoral. Adultery is now normal. Some men can never be 100% faithful to their wives all the days of their lives while some women can never practise faithfulness in their homes. The cheating by married women started from time immemorial, in the bible, a man got married to a lady, she cheated on him seriously and even had the guts to leave him i.e seperation, yet out of love the man went back and pacified her and brought her back home. What about potipher's wife, who would do anything just to have joseph on her bed. Women has cheating tendencies, they are the weaker vessels, very emotional and sensitive which makes them vulnerable and can be lured into adultery easily but to the glory of God, some have self control, integrity and fear of God. May God open our eye of understanding so that we will know that the world is already sailing on its last days and that heaven and hell are real.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
AnanseK: I was told this normal in lagos and the SW. Is that true?
yes
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
lovelydoll:
husband are not scarce and she is not greedy.she loves both so what
i tire o
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by JimmyBoy1: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know i read this article for like four times and couldn't understand.
That not an issue anyways, First to comment... cheesy, i dey happy die.

Wait ooo!, is there any bonus prize or Free recharge cards for anyone who comments first on a topic?
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Depot: The moment i saw dis post,what comes to my mind is that she must be a Yoruba woman and she is
if she is yoruba nko? And soi what :/ e ti tun febere tribalism yin abi.smh

like she did something eyes have not seen or ears heard before
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Projectors: What is the world turning to, I dont understand.
when you hear or see cases of polygamy,why didnt you ask this kind of question :/
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Jah Man: That was why I refused to marry ladies from certain part of Naija.
The more you wanna show them love and take good care of them,the more they do things at your back with their brothers who can't take care of them but just empty sweet tongue toasting.
Now attack me.
what is this one saying :/
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pennywise: It seems to me that the woman is torn between a life of priviledge (had a child in the US) and true love. Either way she is toxic to both men and need to be cut loose. Enjoyment comes with responsibilities that this woman is not prepared to bear. Marriage is not meant for everyone especially this kind of woman. I like to marry her too (for a day).
there are lagos prostitutes you can borrow for a couple of hours na just for one night stand.you dont need to go far by trying to wife an adelebo of several husbands for a day :p
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by somegirl1: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
chei: See as yoruba woman dey use igbo man head. Kai.

[size=13pt]Okoro isn't only an Igbo name.
From their children's names - Abieyuwa and Amadin it is obvious that her first husband, Mr Okoro (different pronunciation from Igbo Okoro), is Bini from Edo state.[/size]

chei: Its quite clear that she didn't love Abraham, he was being used. Coupled with the fact that she's not from the same tribe with him, that was another blow.
Besides, you hardly see a yoruba woman with an igbo man. Thats not a trend.
The man should move on.

[size=13pt]I was surprised when I read the surname of the first husband as Igbo men generally prefer Igbo women, but then found out he is Bini.[/size]
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by rezzy: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
i hail o. women can be terrible at times especially women from that part of Nigeria. Dey full my area as if tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: there are lagos prostitutes you can borrow for a couple of hours na just for one night stand.you dont need to go far by trying to wife an adelebo of several husbands for a day :p

I am assuming that the demon that possessed the two husbands is strong enuff to make me want to contemplate marriage to this woman. Fortunately its not.

You appear to be quite familiar with the prostitute kind of demon.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
tobechi74: The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............

And all of u attacking this guy for saying this, have any of u bible scholars ever come across Isaiah chpt 4 verse 1?.... A lil research before u castigate will save y'all some apologies
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by iK30(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
AnOlAd: Huh?? O boy the woman they vex ooo..... Serial Wife.

dat should be serial mariage.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Princess zoe: This practise of a woman marrying more than one husbands is now thriving in south africa.

Where in SA is this practise thriving? Links please!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Uwakuwak: mARRIAGE
without Love,
... I knew it. It is only the girls who will say such a thing.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by passionate88: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
ARES:

And all of u attacking this guy for saying this, have any of u bible scholars ever come across Isaiah chpt 4 verse 1?.... A lil research before u castigate will save y'all some apologies
dude na 1 man seven women, una really need to read and understand d Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.