Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,777 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (26521 Views)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / My Unfortunate Shopping Experience With Konga.com - Please Help / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by soldierAnt(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi guys,

I've failed to monitor this post for sometime now and I was unaware of the amount of attention it was getting and that's the reason why I am only just replying.

Konga.com, to their credit, have actually rectified the whole laptop situation. They shipped a replacement out to me this week (after a two week struggle) and funded my Konga.com wallet with the balance.

I'm sorry to have raised so much alarm in the heat of the moment. I've actually continued to use them for many other purchases since then. I think they are a good service used with caution, something we really need in this country and should be encouraged.

Those are my honest two cents.

Good day y'all
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Cupidkc(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Some people still have faith in this country,as for me I would never pay for anything online in this country for now.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by IAMBREEZY: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
op if i want to buy anything on-line i don't pay until i see that goods first,it happened to me couple of yrs ago and i regreted,i almost lost up to 400k,this online shopping site ain't sincere...

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by johnstar(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
OKeokpa:
why would I buy tecno p3 for 12k?
I dnt tink u know what u saying
here don turn market grin, u go price am 4 him hand na cheesy cheesy, @least u fit price am 5k
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by DICKtator: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Has this issue been resolved? SoldierANT undecided undecided undecided undecided WAH DA?
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
@op, where is the link of the product you bought? Next time, make a screenshot!
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Rooneyboy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
effisyman: person we buy w
etin he no see, na wetin him get he go take.

Asinnn !

For naija wey be say even for mkt ,with the goods for ur hand dey fit still cheat u, come be the goods wey u no use ur eyes see.

I laugh.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by DICKtator: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
soldierAnt: Hi guys,

I've failed to monitor this post for sometime now and I was unaware of the amount of attention it was getting and that's the reason why I am only just replying.

Konga.com, to their credit, have actually rectified the whole laptop situation. They shipped a replacement out to me this week (after a two week struggle) and funded my Konga.com wallet with the balance.

I'm sorry to have raised so much alarm in the heat of the moment. I've actually continued to use them for many other purchases since then. I think they are a good service used with caution, something we really need in this country and should be encouraged.

Good day y'all

How much did they pay you for this? I mean to shut da phucck up? I know most people have a price?
Please don't take me seriously on this!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by EmmyDe25(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
I just wonder why you didnt choose the pay on delivery option, or take out time to read the specs on some of these laptops reviewing sites. Ordered for my present laptop frm Jumai after making sure that all the 'Is' hv been dotted, and the 'Ts' crossed.. By Is and Ts, I mean after researching well on it. And i chose the pay on delivery option. Think its saver that way.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi,

We take our customers very seriously and @Soldierant is one of such customers. We believe in the Nigeria of tomorrow and building it starts today!....

DICKtator:

How much did they pay you for this? I mean to shut da phucck up? I know most people have a price?
Please don't take me seriously on this!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by lymelyte(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
I experience the same ish when buying a case for my q10.. I saw a. Case on thier website and purchased with my card. The delivery date that was suppose to be at max,3 days turn into 14days in the same lagos.As if that wasn't enough,they deliver a case that was totally and completely different from what I saw online. I was so infuriated that I had to called them but they told me BS..
Since them,i made a vow not to ever purchase any item with them.not even a pencil.
Peeps,if you must purchase any item online,i urge you to go for the POD option..

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi, Konga.com is your premium destination to shop online in Nigeria. We are a company that is passionate about giving the best service and putting smiles on the faces of our customers, and we can assure you that your shopping experience with us will be one you will remember for quality...

IAMBREEZY: op if i want to buy anything on-line i don't pay until i see that goods first,it happened to me couple of yrs ago and i regreted,i almost lost up to 400k,this online shopping site ain't sincere...
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by lymelyte(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
I experience the same ish when buying a case for my q10.. I saw a Case on thier website and purchased with my card. The delivery date that was suppose to be at max,3 days turned into 14days in the same lagos.As if that wasn't enough,they deliver an inferior case that was totally and completely different from what I saw online. I was so infuriated that I had to called them but they told me BS..
Since then,i made a vow not to ever purchase any item with them.not even a pencil.
Peeps,if you must purchase any item online,i urge you to go for the POD option..
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
I have a colleague who made complaints about the quality of Konga products and made returns a couple of times he lost confidence. he has switched to Jumia.com. I have a problem with Jumia however and it does not bother or bad service or incomplete information, it is the manipulative sales moves they make whenever you make an order.

Example, I order an item on Jumia.com, in a matter of minutes I get a call to confirm my order which I do. The sales person also informs me that their online catalogue is updated with new products and would like me to have a look at this wonderful new shirt from ENZO.. I tell her I will do so later but she refuses to complete my order until i look at it. So I look at it and say, hey it is a fine shirt, she now proceeds to add it to my order WTF did i say i wanted to buy it.. this happened 3 times i made orders angry which kain ambushing be dis

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Godson201333(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
I am a Nigerian,I do not trust you and you do not trust me,Finally we do not trust each other...So why should i pay with card online when there is another option that says PAY ON DELIVERY.......Anytime i shop in Naija,Either na Konga,kinga,Jumia,Ninostyle enough..Na to test order in my house before paying and collecting #change# @OP Na you i blame oo....
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Godson201333: I am a Nigerian,I do not trust you and you do not trust me,Finally we do not trust each other...So why should i pay with card online when there is another option that says PAY ON DELIVERY.......Anytime i shop in Naija,Either na Konga,kinga,Jumia,Ninostyle enough..Na to test order in my house before paying and collecting #change# @OP Na you i blame oo....

True Talk, pay on delivery, make your moni no enter one chance
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Godson201333(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Godson201333(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

True Talk, pay on delivery, make your moni no enter one chance

Lol My Guy you be confarm Naija nigga joor undecided
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Jarus(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
soldierAnt:

UPDATE:

If you didnt raise alarm thru this popular medium they probably wont have sorted you out.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ochejoseph(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am pleased with the attitude of the people @ Konga and congratulations to them also on their recent anniversary. Nigeria is growing with more encouragement for the private sector the sky will be our starting point .GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by DExplorer1: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Konga should improve their customer service, it's not about promises but acting it. This thread got their attention and to save their head, they acted. Why allow your customers to wait too long before a response or doing the right thing? Good cover up for this thread anyways. Got nothing against you dudes but such cases should be swiftly avoided. #Kongacares
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
Errmm! wat's d ish here? I cnt c d op's post.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by nenergy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
The real value of Front page position. @Seun Hope your creative antenna is ringing? Nairaland can become a platform to ensure and enforce customer service. #Konga Cares and so do i.lol
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by nenergy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Errmm! wat's d ish here? I cnt c d op's post.
The OP has removed it. I guess he felt bad about the Negative attention the post generated. But he shouldn't have,because it happened and we all have a right to know. There's nothing to feel bad about because there's no such thing as a negative publicity. If not for anything Konga just got free Ad and a chance to prove their customer service.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank Joseph, Konga.com is a Nigerian company committed to changing the way Nigeria is perceived in the diaspora and we use every medium possible to respond to our customers. We want to give a voice to Nigerians and ensure that great service is given everytime... #Kongacares

ochejoseph: Am pleased with the attitude of the people @ Konga and congratulations to them also on their recent anniversary. Nigeria is growing with more encouragement for the private sector the sky will be our starting point .GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank you for commenting here. Konga.com is a proudly Nigerian company committed to changing the way Nigeria is perceived in the diaspora and we use every medium possible to respond to our customers. We want to give a voice to Nigerians and ensure that great service is given every time... #Kongacares konga.com

nenergy:
The OP has removed it. I guess he felt bad about the Negative attention the post generated. But he shouldn't have,because it happened and we all have a right to know. There's nothing to feel bad about because there's no such thing as a negative publicity. If not for anything Konga just got free Ad and a chance to prove their customer service.
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank you for commenting here. Konga.com is a proudly Nigerian company committed to changing the way Nigeria is perceived in the diaspora, we have just celebrated one year of putting smiles on the faces of Nigerians, and every day via our different social media platforms(@shopkonga on twitter, ShopKonga on Nairaland and ShopKonga on Facebook), we are ensuring Nigerians get access to the best products. #Kongacares

D-Explorer:
Konga should improve their customer service, it's not about promises but acting it. This thread got their attention and to save their head, they acted. Why allow your customers to wait too long before a response or doing the right thing? Good cover up for this thread anyways. Got nothing against you dudes but such cases should be swiftly avoided. #Kongacares
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Resolved. Konga.com is a proudly Nigerian company committed to changing the way Nigeria is perceived in the diaspora and we use every medium possible to respond to our customers. We want to give a voice to Nigerians and ensure that great service is given every time via our different social media platforms(@shopkonga on twitter shopkonga on Nairaland and Shopkonga on Facebook)

Abujafood:

Has this misunderstanding really been resolved or is this just face saving on your part?
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by ShopKonga: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank you for commenting here. Konga.com is a proudly Nigerian company committed to changing the way Nigeria is perceived in the diaspora and we use every medium possible to respond to our customers. We want to give a voice to Nigerians and ensure that great service is given every time via our different social media platforms(@shopkonga on twitter shopkonga on Nairaland and Shopkonga on Facebook.

vivacious vivi: The evils of online shopping. undecided As I have learnt the hard way too, sometimes its just better to go take a look at what you are getting directly from a Showroom or retail outlet. Pele o

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by WhyAWhy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
IAMBREEZY: op if i want to buy anything on-line i don't pay until i see that goods first,it happened to me couple of yrs ago and i regreted,i almost lost up to 400k,this online shopping site ain't sincere...

Abeg, park well joor and do your home work properly. Since you said "a couple of years ago" I take it that you don't mean a Nigerian shop because those ones recently launched. I order things online ALL the time. Never for once have i lost money or have missing goods. If the item can't be delivered, the online shops would usually refund. Before you make an order, check that the site is secure,(look at the address bar). Then read online reviews thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Raypawer(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Agimor: Tecno p3 just two weeks old is for sale, anyone who wishes to buy should contact this numbers. 07083575582 & 07036157858. Just 12k exclusively to those that live in delta state.

i need n3
Re: My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
I love the fact that they resolved this issue but having the OP remove the original post is not just dubious but unfair to Nigerian

Then to imagine you got the next poster to post on your behalf? Hmm.

Anyway, i will use konga next time i need to buy. Atleast we can iron issues out on this forum if am not satisfied.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO / Lagos To Convert Computer Village, Ikeja To Residential Area / How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.