Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,799 members, 7,918,587 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Help Me Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Out (676 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 16, 2008
Pls i need someone to tell me what to do. I have like 5 certificates of Public Offers which i bought last year. I want to deposit them with CSCS but my problem is that i have approached two stockbrokers and according to them, one needs to open an account with them with like 500k and the sum of all the shares i have is around 300k. Pls what do i do?
Re: Help Me Out by ucheuche1(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2008
d issuen is dat these firms are recapitalizing, so they kinda require a minimum deposit balance in stocks or cash. so wat u'd do is to make up for the remaining 200k either in cash or stocks. the monies are still yours in any case.gdluck.
Re: Help Me Out by MyPeace(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2008
go to citi investment capital. they require only 100k, with 300k worth of shares, you may not pay any other cash.

for more details go here.
http://www.citiinvestcap.com/

(1) (Reply)

Need Forex Daily Update Free And Tips,get It Now: / Wealth Creation Strategy 101 / Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.