Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

deleted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / deleted (616 Views)

PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted / Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

deleted by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
kkk
Re: deleted by cfranky: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
My advice is for you to marry her before traveling. I was in the same situation last year and I was thinking of going for my studies abroad (1 year) between sept 2012 to sept 2013. The plan was for me to come back after studies and get married to her either early or middle of the year in 2014. But I later decided to do my wedding around june last year before traveling.I am planning to come back to naija around sept...guess what, My wife gave birth to a bouncing baby about 2 months ago. Now am married, have a son, and almost through with my studies. I would have been thinking of starting a family in 2014.
My 20 kobo.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invitation / How Are The Universities In Nigerian?... / Train On Wireworks And Beads For 2weeks, Ankara Sandal Etc, Ankara Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.