Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos (12390 Views)

Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election / Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by megareal: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2013
Dog eat dog.....very good!!!
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by brat4222(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Nairaland. There'll always be a story to crack ur ribs.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by ABsI1: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
Nothing we no go hear.just yesterday,one said he'll shot me for trying to make call closer to the bank .
IQ test is hardly carried out on these guys.
u actually deserve to be shot for ur grammar

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by LEXYCOM: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2013
I saw it all when it happened...the sergeant refuses to deliver the 20 naira he collected from a danfo driver....the DPO got annoyed and beat him up....
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by currentbrands(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
idupaul: How are we sure the sgt was being disciplined for lateness and not failure to turn in his "egunje" returns?
No be lie my broda........e fit be true!
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by micki83(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Arosa:

Kiss ke, homosexual nee. undecided
Muahahaha...I didn't even notice that! U bad o!dis got me laffinhg like an imbe*cile
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by andyanders: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
idupaul: How are we sure the sgt was being disciplined for lateness and not failure to turn in his "egunje" returns?
That is the truth of the matter and not lateness.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Bigcake: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dats a good one there, the DPO shld hav killed him with accidental discharge
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
where is POLICEWOMAN is she not online? she will know the real story
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Btruth: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013

More likely of the "Egunje". Per adventure the DPO has planned his loots out, and the Saji turn out to be a disappointment.

What a world of our law enforcers!
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Roric: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
How does that affect us.........
Na dog eat dog situation.............. grin grin grin
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by amiskurie(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
deor03: Idiots!!!
Some years back 2 useless Mopols attached to my company were fighting each other. My driver (Baba, as I fondly call him), went in to separate the 2 animals.

He was hit by one of the idiots and Baba passed out, and died on the spot.

Even if police kill themselves,I can't feel pity for them
THIS IS GISHAUNTICALLY FANTAKULOUS!
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by InHim4Him(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
kokoA: As far as na police beat police case, I don't give a damm!
If he were your brother or a very close relation would you still feel this wayway?
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by hardychris(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Abeg d DPO no get gun?
Y he no shoot am once?
Fools dat knows nothing about the ethics of their job. Mtchewww
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by badesco(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
power drunk....
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by akunjohn(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
brat4222: Nairaland. There'll always be a story to crack ur ribs.

Na so o my broda, na d tin wey dey make me come here evri day be dat o.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by akunjohn(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
moscobabs: where is POLICEWOMAN is she not online? she will know the real story

She dey 'DUTY' nau.
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Hezrael(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
smoothlips: is this one also a comment?
Must u quote.... Go get a life
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by olusola200: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
THE DPO IS NOT A HUMAN BEING HE SHOULD BE POSTED TO BOKO HARAM STATE, OR THE OKADA MEN JUJU IS WORKING ON HIM, IT NOT ORDINARY. HE NEED TO GO TO SYNAGOGUE ALL NATION CHURCH FOR DELIVERANCE OR BETTER STILL ARO OR YABA
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Rockyheight: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
The truth be say oga DPO catch sergi for him babe house. It cant be for lateness the migeria Police is not that discipline
Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by Poliz: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nothing do me as fer say na ogah police beat him piken... May the commisioner beat the DPO nah. Make we nak another tori.

1 Like

Re: DPO Beats Sergeant To Near-death In Lagos by deyhollu: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2013
If gambari kill fulani that's Na̶̲̥̅̊ their own wahala...if corporal like make him slap IG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Tanko Muhammad To Chair Maiden Workshop For Supreme Court Justices / Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination / President Buhari Receives The President Of Guinea-Bissau, Sissoco Embalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.