Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Am Dying,nairalander Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Dying,nairalander Help (1082 Views)

HELP!!! I'm Dying / I Need Dragnet Past Questions And Answers. Please Nairalander Help! / Re: I Am Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dying,nairalander Help by kunleman: 7:48pm On May 16, 2008
please, i dont knowwhy things are not working my way. havedone 4 test after my nysc they have called me for 4 interview, that is all the test . but still am jobless.am really contemplating some worsre , cos i just heard today . that nig brew . that i did there interview on 16th of april, has through with my batch. this is the second time am missing on nig brew after interview. samething with first bank. i know i dont make a sense , because am typing with tears. please i need you brother. cos am actually regretting bein a graduate
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by duxxmann(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2008
I have two words for you my friend: "trust God". He knows the end from the beginning, don't be tired, stay positive.
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by zenitta: 8:09pm On May 16, 2008
hey kunleman cheer up.ur not d only one in this.but it isnt enuf reason 4 u to feel this way.u dnt hav to regret bin a graduate.believe me some are dyin to be in ur shoes.
take my own case 4 instance,iv reached UBA final stage only to discover my colleagues hav gone in 4 training.Fidelitybank same thing.firstbank-passed twice n yet nothin.
i went 4 d nig brew interview on the 7th may,though im hopeful,i wont kill myself if it doesnt work out, beta things are comin ur way.so cheer up broda!!
God has a way of doin His own thing and He has our best interest at heart.believe me,wen the time is right,he will embarass u wit His mercies!!
continue in ur struggles,dont faint or be weary.i knw its not easy.i knw hw it hurts n iv felt d same way dat u feel,but one thing is certain,dat one day,we'll look back n say 'thru it all,His mercy kept us"
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by henry247(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2008
My candid advice 2 u is dat,1st, dnt give up nd 2nd,look 4 a teaching job dat will take ur mind off ur immediate predicament.u dnt have 2 sit down nd cry. i too had simila xperience,i tot in festac against my wish.tk cr fella
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by MaryAnne: 11:50pm On May 16, 2008
pls be hopeful, God wont take u somewhere and leave you halfway, thats y he saw u through university and he is going to see you through getting a beffiying job. You wont remain this way for life. He ll turn ur sorrows into joy in no time. Jut have hope and belief that he will give u a permanent joy. Amen
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by sheniqua: 11:55pm On May 16, 2008
kunle keep hope alive
We've seen many people here get job connections by starting threads like this and there's been quite a few happy endings.
Hopefully someone here will help you out.
when you respond say what course you studied and your skills and you never know
I'll pray for you tonight.
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by Nobody: 4:38am On May 17, 2008
kunleman:

please, i don't knowwhy things are not working my way. havedone 4 test after my nysc they have called me for 4 interview, that is all the test . but still am jobless.am really contemplating some worsre , because i just heard today . that Nigeria brew . that i did there interview on 16th of april, has through with my batch. this is the second time am missing on Nigeria brew after interview. samething with first bank. i know i don't make a sense , because am typing with tears. please i need you brother. because am actually regretting bein a graduate

I'm hoping it's the tears that are responsible for your bad grammar, otherwise I can clearly see the reason why you did not pass the Nigerian Breweries interview, graduate or not. I'm going to suggest this to you in all sincerity. Sometimes working for a large company is not made for everyone. Have you thought about starting your own company? You could spend a year at home and strengthen your contacts and start your own company or business. Who knows, if you have a really innovative idea, you could be a millionaire in ten years.

Necessity (and great frustration) is the mother of invention.
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by 702: 10:31am On May 17, 2008
My Broda!! It ain't easy but God surely answer in 3 ways!!! YES, NO or WAIT! A lil'more patience wud b d answer!!!!
Y not try sumfin small like teaching, assistant in a business center or even fx or any tait network marketin'??

Get sumfin doin or else evryday wud seem so damn messed up!!!
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by seggie: 10:35am On May 17, 2008
Winners never quit and quitters never win, My cousin went for Chevron interview thrice, twice he didnt make it but he got the third one, so, keep faith alive and cheer up, !
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by kunlenki(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2008
Kunle dont worry the Lord is with you.You re not the only one in that shoe.Just pray to God and believe that he will do it at the appointed time and be focus ok. I feel you and i know what you are going tru cos i am also going tru it now. i am not going to tell you mine,but just be focus and keep doing your thing. God will see you tru.please dont feel bad and dont quit cos when you quit means you have failed ok.So cast your burden on God and he will see you tru. CHEERS
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by aghoefe: 5:43pm On May 17, 2008
KUNLE,
Just keep thank God for your job.trust God enough,believe strogngly,evryday look forward to your resumption,keep trying.

Neva tell me u regret being a graduate-just watch God perfect that which concerns you my dear.

IT'S TOO LATE TO GIVE UP
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 17, 2008
wink
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 17, 2008
please, i don't knowwhy things are not working my way. havedone 4 test after my nysc they have called me for 4 interview, that is all the test . but still am jobless.am really contemplating some worsre , because i just heard today . that Nigeria brew . that i did there interview on 16th of april, has through with my batch. this is the second time am missing on Nigeria brew after interview. samething with first bank. i know i don't make a sense , because am typing with tears. please i need you brother. because am actually regretting bein a graduate

Pele Kunleman. Dry ur tears and brush up on ur use of english.
Things can only get better.
wink cheesy wink
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by mosyb: 11:08pm On May 17, 2008
O BOY , THIS IS PURELY SPIRIYUAL MATTERS, GO TO A GOOD PRAYING CHURCH, FORCES OF DARKNESS ARE AGAINST U, IT MAY BE FROM YOUR FAMILY OR THEREABOUTS, IT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I PRAYED , I GOT MY BREAKTHROUGH, GO ASK OTHER PEOPLE IF U DONT BLIEVE ME

JUST REPLY ME , I WILL TELL U WHAT TO DO

U HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE ! SO MAKE U NO FEAR
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by mosyb: 11:11pm On May 17, 2008
O BOY , THIS IS PURELY SPIRITUAL MATTERS, GO TO A GOOD PRAYING CHURCH, FORCES OF DARKNESS ARE AGAINST You, IT MAY BE FROM YOUR FAMILY OR THEREABOUTS, IT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I PRAYED , I GOT MY BREAKTHROUGH, GO ASK OTHER PEOPLE IF You DONT BLIEVE ME

JUST REPLY ME , I WILL TELL You WHAT TO DO

You HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE ! SO MAKE You NO FEAR
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by bukiboy(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2008
Hi,

How can i start? you think getting a job will solve your problem (i dont think so), am not saying you should not get a job, its okay to have a regular income but you have to mind your own business. please find my journey out of rat race below, its my personal experince.

I have heard the phrase many times but never pay attention to it, until the impact was getting unbearable. I used to have the notion that the only way to wealth is by going to school, getting good grades and getting a well paying job.

I can’t claim to be too smart or more intelligent, but I was opportune to stumble on important coded information that gave me an insight to what the whole “rat race’ is all about.

Then, I resolve within me that in no time I have to get out of it, on second thought I thought about other people that are still in the rat race and have not realize or maybe believe they don’t have another opportunity to survive without their wage or salary I decided to share this information with others after all, I got to know more about it from people as well.

My ultimate goal is to help people live the lives their hearts aspire to, and to make the world a better place. I don’t talk politics (as I say here, my political party is the forever living), and I rarely rant and rave. That said, the Rat Race is a powerful thing, and it takes some Rebellion to deal with it. Here’s to yours!

I will like to know if you are interested in this opportunity. feel free to contact me so that we can work things out together.

Rebelliously,

bukky SONUBI

PHCN Project Coordinator│CPG HQ│7th Floor Golden Plaza│Cell: +234 803 2009396│Email: bukkys@mtnnigeria.net

"you are a product of your thought"
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by cyonujemen(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2008
Hey[b] kunleman [/b]
l guess u should be a recent graduate. Thank God that u were invited for the 4 interviews which shows that u re not a dullard. Dont lose hope. l know some persons that re not yet employed after yrs of living school. lt is well. l got a job 2 good yrs after NYSC. some re still expectant. Just be positive minded. l wish u all the best.
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by Bblak(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2008
I understand your plight, sad but i want you to know that God has not forgotten you and at the right time you will definitely get the job that your heart desire.Just believe in yourself and improve on your vocabulary.Remember that Winners Never Quit and Quiters Never Win.Goodluck
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by efosanice: 2:32pm On May 19, 2008
there are a lot of people in your shoes, pray and fast, and develop yourself especially your english your manner of approach and self confidence
Re: Am Dying,nairalander Help by mployer(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2008
wrote 4 tests, went 4 four interviews. boy u are smart. som people hav gon 4 so many tests but no interview experience. B hopeful, God is so near.

(1) (Reply)

Training After Free Seminar On Ss7,gsm,cdma,gprs,edge And Umts / Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company / United Nations Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.