Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,796 members, 7,969,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. (855 Views)

Buy Atanpa, Ankara In Cotonou For Cheaper Price. / Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price . / Pls, Has Any One In The House Done Business With Amos Mishael Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Good day everyone,

i happen to operate a service for customers satisfaction, and it happens to be in cotonou, did i hear you ask ''so whats this all about'' oh yes! Thats where i was going,
we operate services of getting clients to cotonou and assisting them in all they want to do till their departure from cotonou,
most at times i get people complaining about their encounter in coming down to cotonou, getting maximum satisfaction or their business odeals while around,
people, it is not a surprise when service speculations do not meet up to customers expectation, nevertheless, this is a platform where you could axtually share, or discuss your odeals, concerning some unfairness or some thing you did not really understand while businessing in cotonou.
This whole write up is empowering the customers on how they could achieve total satisfaction, before hand information about their dealings, understanding the business nature, understanding their total rights and priviledges,
hence, next time you are prepared for what you want to do, and you're sure about it.

Some related questions:

do i need my e.passport?
Customs seized my goods.
I payed extra cost of clearing my items
i was arrested by the cotonou police.
I dont understand the currency there.

and many others, let's talk...
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
A platform for customers to rub-mind'ssmiley
lets talksmileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
[b]**Good day everyone, i happen to operate a service for customers satisfaction, and it
happens to be in cotonou, did i hear you ask ''so whats this all
about'' oh yes! Thats where i was going,
we operate services of getting clients to cotonou and
assisting them in all they want to do till their departure from
cotonou, most at times i get people complaining about their encounter in
coming down to cotonou, getting maximum satisfaction or
their business odeals while around,
people, it is not a surprise when service speculations do not
meet up to customers expectation, nevertheless, this is a
platform where you could axtually share, or discuss your odeals, concerning some unfairness or some thing you did not
really understand while businessing in cotonou.
This whole write up is empowering the customers on how
they could achieve total satisfaction, before hand information
about their dealings, understanding the business nature,
understanding their total rights and priviledges, hence, next time you are prepared for what you want to do,
and you're sure about it. Some related questions: do i need my e.passport?
Customs seized my goods.
I dont understand the currency there. and many others, let's talk...[/b]
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good day everyone,
i happen to operate a service for customers satisfaction, and it
happens to be in cotonou, did i hear you ask ''so whats this all
about'' oh yes! Thats where i was going,
we operate services of getting clients to cotonou and
assisting them in all they want to do till their departure from
cotonou, most at times i get people complaining about their encounter in
coming down to cotonou, getting maximum satisfaction or
their business odeals while around,
people, it is not a surprise when service speculations do not
meet up to customers expectation, nevertheless, this is a
platform where you could axtually share, or discuss your odeals, concerning some unfairness or some thing you did not
really understand while businessing in cotonou.
This whole write up is empowering the customers on how
they could achieve total satisfaction, before hand information
about their dealings, understanding the business nature,
understanding their total rights and priviledges, hence, next time you are prepared for what you want to do,
and you're sure about it.
Some related questions:
do i need my e.passport?
Customs seized my goods.
I dont understand the currency there. and many others, let's talk...smileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
lets talksmileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2013
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2013
grin[b]you can share your opinion here.[/b]
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
what do you need to know?
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
share your opinion here.smileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
share your opinion heresmiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 1:38am On Jul 12, 2013
share your opinions...smiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2013
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
smileysmiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Successfully Done Business In Cotonou? What happened?: Let's Talk. by thobypayne(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
share your views here people, if you have ever purchased from or carried in to cotonou, and share your experience to other people who are'nt really sure about how its been for someone else: sort of a testimony, Here also people can rub minds concerning their experiences or encounter and how they were able to manouver their way through.
Cheers.smiley

(1) (Reply)

New PSP For Sale Delta State - 8gb MC Clean With Accesories / Free Weekend Ads / Thailand And India Rice Availble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.