Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,566 members, 7,978,879 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

Drilling Engineers Seriously Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drilling Engineers Seriously Required (625 Views)

My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drilling Engineers Seriously Required by bayourr: 8:41pm On May 16, 2008
a leading oil and gas company in Nigeria requires the services of experienced drilling engineers with minimum of five years experience in the oil and gas sector.if you are qualified forward your c.v with application letter on or before monday19th of may to :badamosis@yahoo.com.

renumeration is very attractive.
benefits of professional both local and international training is also attached.
Re: Drilling Engineers Seriously Required by oilfielden(m): 3:16am On May 17, 2008
Please can you provide more detils on your posting for DE. I meanĀ  the job description and location of this job.

(1) (Reply)

Get Custoimized Banners That Will Sell Your Products And Services / Firstbank 4thbatch! / Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.