Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Grace Is The New Wine- Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Is The New Wine- Part 3 (564 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Grace Is The New Wine Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Is The New Wine- Part 3 by charisville: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2013
To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. Hebrews 12.24

Charis Ville Capsule

Our Daddy God has called us into His rest, where everything is provided and worked for, by His power. The stone jars represent the Law and they were six in number, representing humanity and self effort. When you mix law and self effort, what you get is water just good enough to wash the feet, but not for the body.

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law unto us, He has done it all. You have to connect to the new, beloved i.e. grace. "The law was given through moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus" (John 1:17). So why still connect with the old, which is the law? The law has no power to save, but the grace of God brought salvation (Titus 2:11).

The Law was the mediator of the old covenant, which had all the dos and don'ts. But grace brought a better and everlasting covenant, where God gives us His "I wills"(Hebrew 8:10-12). So it has changed beloved; it's no longer based on you, but on God. It's God who works in us both to will and to do of His good pleasures (Philippians 2:13). Connect to the grace of God and watch Him work out His will, in and through you.

Prayer: Lord I connect to Your everlasting and ever present grace. Your grace lives through me, and works out its work in me. Amen

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share with others.

(1) (Reply)

PLS HELP I Need Your̶̲̥̅̊ Advise / Secrets Or Not / Why Did You Leave Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.