Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. (27623 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water / What The Advantages/disadvantages Of Bathing Hot Or Cold Water? / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by fairari022(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
u can get infected with fungus, because fungi inhabit in a cold water
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by luckgood(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
THIS TOPIC SHOULD HAVE BEEN BENEFITS OF ICE WATER SHOWER,OR WETIN YOU GUYZ THINK grin
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Jessdarl(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
na U go tire:
All na wash. I no gree. Water na water, whether cold or hot! Una wan turn cold water now to ogwonnuoria, ehh?
doubting Thomas
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by born2boink(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
*idriis*:
I don't know about iceland or canada o, but for naija na cold water and garri sure pass. Unless u wan mek eba be dat.
WaO! You make me remember small pikin when we dey use Cold water sentenced Garri to death with Kuli-Kuli follow by better sugar, until I grown change my way when them say na aboki dey produce kuli-kuli, na groundnut come suffer ham later. I don miss garri die, remember garri ijebu when mama bi dey keep ham inside store. I go run go pack raw ijebu- garri full mouth, run inside fridge use gold water swallow ham like medicine, even before mama say afternoon food, I don belle food (coded)a

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote] Increases fertility. Trying to become a dad? Cold showers are good for your little swimmers. Your testes aren’t meant to get too hot; that’s why they hang outside your body. Sperm counts decrease when the temperature of a man’s testes increases. Experiments done in the 1950s showed that hot baths were an effective contraceptive. Men who took a 30 minute hot bath every other day for 3 weeks were infertile for the next six months. quote]

joke right?
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by idriis: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
born2fuck: WaO! You make me remember small pikin when we dey use Cold water sentenced Garri to death with Kuli-Kuli follow by better sugar, until I grown change my way when them say na aboki dey produce kuli-kuli, na groundnut come suffer ham later. I don miss garri die, remember garri ijebu when mama bi dey keep ham inside store. I go run go pack raw ijebu- garri full mouth, run inside fridge use gold water swallow ham like medicine, even before mama say afternoon food, I don belle food (coded)a
na true! Na so me sef dey tek package ijebu garri inside nylon mix am wit plenty sugar dey eat RAW wit no water o... Na so di ting go dey gi mi touch for brain oh...nutin sweet reach am o...mek u tek style tryam u go see seh na true I dey lie..
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by yvonnejoe(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cold water is cool buh warm or hot water remains my choice if am asked. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by yvonnejoe(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its definitely sounds like [quote author=Imanuelle][/quote]
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Beaf1: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Here in Scotland I only get to feel the warm when I get into the bathtub or when the heater is on. The rest of the day spent outside the house or theatres is ALL cold, cold and cold.

Do I need to bath with 'cold' water before enjoying the above 'health benefits'?
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by idriis: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Beaf!:
Here in Scotland I only get to feel the warm when I get into the bathtub or when the heater is on. The rest of the day spent outside the house or theatres is ALL cold, cold and cold.

Do I need to bath with 'cold' water before enjoying the above 'health benefits'?
see dis ijebu man oh..
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Mystery11(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
I thought bathing cold water is bad because of Arthritis. embarassed embarassed
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by AGgal(f): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Hi. I tink we neeeeeed to talk. sad
She's not rita dummynik
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by AGgal(f): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
fairari022: u can get infected with fungus, because fungi inhabit in a cold water
erm..... Mr, dnt u think ur signature is way too vulgar?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by VirginFinder: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cold water all the way!
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by DeNoble1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I v alwez loved cold water.
GUY! I love am pass you. If you develop the habit, weather and geographical area cannot hinder you from bathing with cold water. I have spent 1/4 of my yrs in Jos and Kano and the last time hot water touched my body was 12 years ago.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yomieluv: it also makes a joystick to shrink in size..
serious! shocked.. Ah.. It's stops henceforth.. No wonder... Thanks for this info bros
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Evolo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
rodeo0070:
Maybe my friends here can tell you more...LOL

Lol...
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Evolo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mystery 1: I thought bathing cold water is bad because of Arthritis. embarassed embarassed

True. For those who have arthritis, they're advised to bathe with hot or warm water.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Evolo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Well, i'm used to hot baths... It's just not possible to bathe with cold water all the time...not with the constant rain and cold in Calabar... I guess i'll alternate to suit me.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by wilxz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
For this kin cold weather, na him u want make person bath with cold water.
U can get your Instant water heater for just N11000, follow the link below to know more.

www.nairaland.com/1304931/thermex-instant-water-heater-nigeria
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
yvonnejoe: Its definitely sounds like

i really don't dig bathing with cold water
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by delors(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Try it in Saskatchewan and see how ur blood go circulate... grin u go fear na
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Jjamah(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by fairari022(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
AG.gal:
erm..... Mr, dnt u think ur signature is way too vulgar?
If I sign dsame way wit u, then its not longer a signature.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by shikshark: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ma popsy get five kids....3boys 2 girls and na hot water im dey take bath.....if fact if he bath finish i go need to dilute the remaining water with cold one. abeg the op should park well.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by 99cent: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
rubbish. cold shower ko...
u will catch pneumonia before u know it.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
I so much missed the cold water bath in Nigeria.
There is nothing like cold water bath here even in the summer, tried it once and headache nearly fired me.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by toygod2: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
ok
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by emmyskies(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
I cant. Cant stand it. I use warm and hot water during bath, be it a weather temperature of 100 degrees.
Im not into cold water. Anytime I force myself using cold water, I fall sick. Baby skin I have wink hot or warm water all the way- my since childhood.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by Cashio(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
lyly911: plz dont try it in d north during harmattan or else u will become an icewater
.....i live in kaduna and i bath with cold water all year round even as early as 5:30 am and as late as 11:30pm nomatter de season or weather.
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by SwTonia(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
4 kano no try am 4 harmatan tyme oh
Re: Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. by OCcool: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2013
yuzedo:
Hi. I tink we neeeeeed to talk. sad
miss yuzedo no dey again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons For Male Infertility In Nigeria / Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God / The Wonders Of Black Palm Kernel Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.